It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prince of Persia 2008
A pretty decent game. Way too easy though as most of the game can be completed in any order.
The final section of the game is just tedious due to being long and resetting to the start at any mistake.
Transistor.
Assassin's Creed Rogue (Jan 5th)
Transformers Devastation (Jan 12th)
Dante's Inferno (Jan 28th)

Superhot (Feb 26th)
Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit (Feb 27th)

Hitman Prologue + Paris (April 11th)
The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter (April 15th)
Hitman GO (April 27th)

Just Cause (10th May)
Ratchet And Clank (PS3 HD version) (21st May)

Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando (PS3 HD version) (4th July)
Bayonetta (12th July)
Journey (15th July)

Valkyria Chronicles (1st August)
Yakuza 5 (23rd August)

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS3 HD version) (3rd September)
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (13th September)

Ratchet Deadlocked (PS3 HD version) (1st October)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (7th Oct)
Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell (12th Oct)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (22nd Oct)
From Dust (26th Oct)

Costume Quest 2 (1st Nov)
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (3rd November)

Portal 2: Peer Review + Art Therapy DLC (8th December)
Secret Agent Clank (27th December)
Post edited December 27, 2016 by Dave_Scoffin
Sonic 2 (1:20am 3rd Jan)

Much much harder then what i remember.. Feels like a hard mario game. I Sonic 1 is a much better game
Finished
Jan 5 - 8BitBoy
Jan 8 - Keen Dreams
Jan 22 - Crystals of Time
Feb 11 - Paganitzu - Part 1 (55874 pts), part 2 (60216 pts), and part 3 (51993 pts)
Feb 25 - 9 Clues 2: The Ward
Mar 13 - Dance of Death
Mar 20 - Eventide: Slavic Fable
Mar 27 - Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
Mar 29 - Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief
Apr 6 - Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness
Apr 10 - Dracula: Love Kills
Apr 12 - The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent
May 26 - Twisted Lands 1: Shadow Town
Jun 6 - Cally's Caves 3
Oct 18 - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome Collector's Edition
Oct 29 - Twisted Lands 2: Insomniac
Nov 2 - Twisted Lands 3: Origin
Nov 18 - Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders - Episode 1
Nov 27 - Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders - Episode 2
Dec 11 - Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders - Episode 3
Dec 12 - The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times
Post edited December 12, 2016 by adambiser
FP & TP Shooters
Far Cry 4 (Review)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Review)
Bioshock
Bioshock Infinite DLC: Burial at Sea Ep. 1 & 2
Call of Juarez (Review)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge (Review)
Red Faction Armageddon DLC: Path to War (Review)

RPGs
Pillars of Eternity (incl. The White March Pt. 1 & 2) (Review)
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (Review)
Sword Coast Legends (Review notes)
Risen (Review, + Neuland, the total conversion demo)
Dex (Review)
Victor Vran (Review)
Torchlight II (Review)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (Review)
Costume Quest 2 (Review)

Adventure Games, Visual Novels & Storytelling Experiments
Tales from the Borderlands (Review)
Fran Bow (Review)
Broken Age (replay of Act 1, this time in German, followed by first time Act 2, in English, Review)
Machinarium (Review)
Lilly Looking Through (Review)
Bulb Boy (Review)
MechaNika (Review)
The Secret Monster Society - Chapter One (Review)
Dark Arcana: The Carnival - Collector's Edition (Review)
MISSING: An Interactive Thriller - Episode One (Review)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Redux (Review)
Her Story (Review)
The Beginner's Guide
Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
To The Moon Minisode 1 & Minisode 2 (Review)
The Average Everyday Adventures of Samatha Browne
Plug & Play (Review)
Moirai

Platformer / Exploration / Action Adventure
Grow Home (Review)
Submerged (Review)
The Deadly Tower of Monsters (Review)
Epistory: Typing Chronicles (Review)
Westerado: Double Barreled (Review)
Blade Kitten: Hollow Wish Collection (Review)
Pitiri 1977
Unmechanical Extended DLC (Review)

Other
Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork (Review)
Haunt the House: Terrortown (Review)
Hexcells

-> 2015
-> 2014
-> 2013
-> 2012
-> 2011 (direct link to my post 1004 seems to be broken, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find it)
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Leroux
Include me, please.

1. Blackwell Bundle
2. Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
3. The Blackwell Epiphany
4. The Shivah
5. Shadow Warrior Redux Complete
Post edited November 05, 2016 by animalmother2105
Hero Siege
This is a fun game. Nothing complicated or deep or something. Just some mindless monster slaying fun :D
But it is a really nice game to play in between and to relax. There are also several difficulty levels you can unlock and it gets really difficult on later playthroughs if you activate them. Also has a co-op mode which was quite cool :-)
include me

Dead Dragons on Android
<span class="bold">Wolfenstein The New Order</span>

I got this game during the Steam Winter Sale, and I have to say that I agree with Macks review from Worth A Buy. The game has been dumbed down, everything is easy, more health, ammo, armour, easier enemies, everything handed to you on a plate, glowing objectives and if that is not enough you have a cut scene before each mission that tells you exactly what to do.

Complete list of games finished in 2016.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by sanfueg
Dying Light

A pretty good game. Maybe I'm just one of those people who think you can never have enough zombies :P The gameplay is very good, with freerunning being an important part of the game. The freerunning is very well implemented, as nearly all surfaces can be climbed, and you can run from roof to roof, avoiding combat (which often is a good idea). You can also craft lots of different items, such as firecrackers to distract zombies, medkits, makeshift grenades, and weapon mods. Combat is also pretty good, and does provide a good challenge, especially when dealing with hordes of zombies, or human bandits, as they can block your attacks. There is also three attributes you can level up; power, agility, and survival, which gives you new skills and advantages in combat, freerunning, and general gameplay.

The story and voiceacting is kinda cheesy. The main story takes 15-ish hours to complete. There are 44 sidequests, I completed 39 of them. Many of them are good, but sadly there are many fetchquests in there, such as: "collect 5 herbs during nighttime", "find 10 cigarettes", and so on. Aside from that, there are quarantine zones, challenges, and safe zones to liberate, where you can sleep, or access your stash. In other words, there is much to do. I will probably revisit the game, and finish up the rest of the sideactivities when the enhanced edition-upgrade is coming next month :)
Updated my post

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2016/post33

Currently playing Commander Keen 1-5. Decided to go through all those episodes after grabbing the now unavailable 3D Realms Anthology. Also gonna get into Morrowind some more. Morrowind may take a while to finish, assuming it's one of these large scale RPG's that you put 100+ hours into or something. It'll be fun!
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Hell Yeah is a mixture of good and ba... actually, no. The only things that I liked about the game are the colourful backgrounds and the music. The rest? Not really.

Not a fan of the protagonist.
Not a fan of the cringeworthy exchanges between you and the enemies.
Not a fan of the popular culture references overload or the lame attempts at humour.
Not a fan of the spiked-laden OHKO areas which force you to retry again and again because the checkpoints can be far away.
Not a fan of these stupid sections which you'll have to complete without weapons.
Not a fan of the repetitive finishers.
Not a fan of the hand-holding.
Not a fan of the redundancy of the other weapons.
Not a fan of the weak saw attacks or the awkward gamepad controls.
Not a fan of the game.

List.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
What a silly name O_o
I just finished Shadowrun: Hong-Kong, part of the clean-up of games I started to play in 2015 but couldn't complete before the end of the year.

Let's be honest, this iteration of the Shadowrun world is not as good as the former ones. It's still a good game, and I enjoyed playing it, but there were some flaws, technically wise and game wise.

On the technical part, man, looong loading times! And the UI is not the most responsive and the lightest I've not encountered. I've not suffered any gamebreaking bug, so that's good. But the whole game felt... "heavy"...

Still, good graphisms, good music environment and interesting setting: Hong-Kong is an underused location, I think, and that fitted perfectly into the Shadownrun world ; dark, gritty, hopeless.

Game wise, the scenario was not as good as Dragonfall or even Returns. Sometimes I felt like there were some "shortcuts" or holes in the story, it felt a little too "easy". I won't say anything to avoid spoiling potential players, but i'd be interested to know what other people thought. Some people complained about text walls in that game, and I can understand. It didn't bother me at all, but it's true that there are lots of texts and dialogues to read, and if you want to know all, you'll have to speak to a lot of people.

Anyway, a good game, not a masterpiece, but a good game... if you like reading.

So far in 2016: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2016/post46