It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Include me

Thanks for taking charge of this thread, Grargar !

EDIT :

So, here comes the list, since today (january 2nd), I finished my first game !

Without any other indication, the games are on PC.

LEGO: Pirates of the Carribean
Shadowrun: Hong-Kong
Dead Island
Life is Strange
Knights of Pen and Paper 2 (android)
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Sakura Spirit
Dead Island Riptide
Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Tokyo School Life
Brilliant Shadows : Part 1 of the Book of Gray Magic
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt - Heart of Stone
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
Titan Quest
Beach Bounce
Actual Sunlight
Code: Realize - Guardians of Rebirht (Vita)
Shadow Warrior 2
Minecraft: Story Mode
Post edited December 30, 2016 by xa_chan
high rated
Good day, and happy new year everybody :)
I'd like to join this year... could you include me, please ?

02/29 - Samorost 1 ★★☆☆☆
03/24 - Resonance ★★★★★
04/12 - Botanicula ★★★★☆
05/09 - Layers of Fear ★★★★☆
05/14 - Technobabylon ★★★★★
06/02 - Samorost 2 ★★☆☆☆
06/27 - To the Moon ★★★☆☆
07/16 - Lifeless Planet ★★★★☆
07/20 - The Park ★★★☆☆
Post edited July 20, 2016 by Empress_Owl
I guess I will participate this time so please, include me.

I like to read this (and previous) thread but I often kept forgetting to post so I didnt take a part last year but I'll try to do better this one.

List:
1 - 4.1. - Wolfenstein 3D
2 - 11.1. - Spear of Destiny
3 - 20.1. - Eternal Senia
4 - 29.1. - Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
5 - 7.2. - Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition
6 - 9.2. - Rise of the Triad
7 - 16.2. - Heroes Chronicles: All Chapters
8 - 17.2. - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
9 - 21.2. - Ultimate Doom
10 - 23.2. - Rick and Morty's Rushed Licensed Adventure
11 - 30.3. - Crimsonland
12 - 1.4. - The Tower
13 - 1.4. - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
14 - 16.4. - Saint's Row IV
Post edited September 14, 2018 by Vitek
Games I finished this year so far:
Transformers Devastation [2015]
Wing Commander III Heart of the Tiger [1994]
King's Quest V Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder [1990]
King's Quest VI Heir today, Gone Tomorrow [1992]
King's Quest VII The Princeless Bride [1994]
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy [2003]
Space Quest 1
Space Quest 2
Space Quest 3
Space Quest 4: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers
Torin's Passage [1995]
Space Quest 5
Star Wars Republic Commando [2005]
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal Frontier
Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption [2006]
Post edited December 12, 2016 by megarock58
06/05 - Endless Space
20/09 - Spec Ops The Line
10/10 - Dex
03/12 - Tyranny

Previous years:

Games finished in 2009
Games finished in 2010
Games finished in 2012. Incomplete
Games finished in 2013
Games finished in 2014
Games finished in 2015
Post edited June 15, 2023 by lukaszthegreat
Cook, Serve, Delicious!

I finally managed to beat the last challenge (the Doomed Pizza Hungry Festivities) and unlock the Platinum status for my restaurant.
I really had a great time with this game. I already enjoyed the freeware prequels (Ore No Ryomi ad Ore No Ryomi 2), but this one was much more polished and had several new features. It might be a time management game (a genre that is normally considered as casual), but it's a time management game for hardcore gamers, extremly fast-paced and hard to beat if you are not completely focused on the game.

I'm looking forward to Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2 which should come out this year.

Complete list of finished games in 2016
Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning
Started it last year and only finished the last few hours today.
Complete list
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2016/post42
List of games finished in 2015

1 - January 1, 19:00 - First day of the year and I have already finished my first game Tales of Graces f - Lineage & Legacies on PS3 (future arc added to original Wii game as a bonus for PS3 owners of the game). The second part of my Platinum Walkthrough is done. Currently on 91%. In the next few days, I plan to go against two last superbosses in the game, which I have not defeated yet, and after that, finishing last few of the Titles which the game offers. Still missing few of them and with it three more items, to achieve 100% in the game.

2 - January 6, 19:45 - After more than 3 year break I have continued my Demon's Souls New Game +. I stopped playing the game, because I was unable to kill the False King Allant, and Dark Souls, just arrived in the mail, so I changed the game. After watching few Twitch streamers in last few days, I have decided to go for it again. First hour I have just tried to get used to controls again, and then, I went for the boss. I died after 3 seconds. After another 20+ attempts, I have finally succeeded in putting him to rest and then kill final boss and Black Maiden as well for Red PvP Stone. The game is still as fun as I remember it. I really love that kind of challenge!

3 - January 18, 17:15 - I have just finished NG++ of Demon's Souls. To my surprise, False King Allant was down just after 4 attempts! The biggest challenge for me this time was Black Phantom Satsuki. But in the end, I was able to put him down after few attempts. Right after that, the Spider Demon, because it was my second boss in NG++, and I was still very rusty with controls and completely forgot most of the game mechanics, I have lost a lot of souls there. The game became after that little bit more relaxing. I was still missing some vendor weapons and armors and the very rare Gargoyle Crossbow. But after hour or two, I have successfully acquired it.

4 - January 19, 11:15 - Finally my Platinum Trophy run in Demon's Souls is complete! It took me 197,5 hours to complete, but the game was crazy fun and extremely challenging almost whole time. I ended up with Soul Level 183 and almost 800 deaths O.o

5 - January 27, 8:30 - Another PS3 Platinum Trophy run complete. This time I finished Tales of Graces f. I have started the game in May 2013 and after almost 337 hours of gameplay, the trophy finally popped up \o/

6 - April 11, 21:15 - After longer break, I have finished another game this year. This time, I have picked from my dusty shelve, after two and half years, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. In my second playthrough I have chosen to go for Normal Ending, and despite the game being not as good as HN mk2, I have enjoyed it again. The biggest issue for me is that in prologue, and first two chapters, there is really big number of cutscenes, which kind of disrupts the pace of the game. In the end after another 70 hours spent on the game, I finished it today, and I am currently on 45% completion of the game.

7 - April 18, 3:30 - I have decided to finish my Xhosa campaign in Europa Universalis 2. I have chosen one of the hardest countries to play the game, and expected to get ass-kicked in middle of the game :P. Few times I was not so far away from this outcome, but in the end, after 34 hours, I was able to finish the game until the end. I have ended as 5th most powerful country in the world, with only Austria, Russia, France and Spain being more powerful than me.

8 - April 25, 0:30 - Today is the day, when I have arrived at the end of a long road. After finishing the game on hardest Chaos difficulty, which took me over 22 hours, I have achieved Platinum Trophy for Star Ocean: The Last Hope International on PS3. The first time, I have started the game, was more than 5 years ago, in January 2011. To get all the trophies, I had to finish it on 4 different difficulties, and do 900 different battle tasks for all 9 characters, all in all, it took me more than 750 hours of gaming time. O.o I enjoyed it most of the time, but unfortunately, the last playthrough, when I was doing just the story mode, without doing any sidequests, showed me again the biggest flaw of the game. The main character is holier than the Pope, and sometimes highly annoying because of that. Thankfully the game as a whole, is satisfactory and challenging, especially, when you go for the Battle Trophies and Optional Bosses.

9 - June 26, 20:45 - I have finally finished Europa Universalis 3 - Divine Wind. I have played through whole Grand Campaign. I have started as France, slowly annexed my cultural kin, and slowly getting more and more influence in HRE. And after becoming the new Kaiser, I have put all of my effort to create one Empire. My only house rule was never go above maximum infamy level, which was the only thing holding me from World Conquest. Despite that, I have conquered whole America, without 5 or so provinces, which belonged to my vassals, and few more under the British and Portugal rule. Portugal was completely annihilated in Europe and big chunk of Great Britain was part of the new HRE as well. Africa with the exception of few Mameluk provinces in Eqypt, were part of the HRE as well. In Asia however, I was able to capture just some East Siberian Provinces, and most of the India. It was impossible to get more of them, without going over infamy level, so I have just concentrated all of my effort on Americas and Africa.

10 - July 9, 2:00 - Playing more of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII just convinced me more, how I dislike the mechanics of this game. Shallow story and weak content was artificially prolonged by MMO-like fetch quests and changing from very good variation of ATB system, introduced in FFXIII and refined in FFXIII-2 into another hack and slash variant, drags down the game even more. This also even raised my skepticism about FFXV. But because I have put a lot of hours into this game, I just have decided to finish the Platinum grind and be done with the game for good.

11 - July 24, 22:15 - I have finished my 2nd playthrough of Fairy Fencer F on PS3, and thankfully it took away all the disappointment from my last Lightning Returns playthorough. The second ending I was aiming for was Normal ending, and it took me another 50 hours, with finishing few grinding achievements, like S Rank quest level and doing all subquests for Lola, to have her join my party. For me this is the best Idea Factory game, but unfortunately, it still has some issues, which I do not like, like too many lengthy cutscenes playing one after another. But Hypedimension Neptunia Victory is much worse in this regard.

12 - October 7, 1:15 - After long hours of battling in Quick Battles in Soulcalibur V on PS3, I have finally finished all 240 of them. The battles were at the beginning boringly easy, but after getting to rank B, the shit started to hit the fan. Some Rank A and B fights were so crazy hard, that I have spent really long time repeating these battles until I finally defeated them. The difficulty of CPU combatants is made bigger with the cheapest way. The AI reacts to your button presses, so if you are unlucky, they kick your ass before you are able to block at least once. They love to move you to the corner and unleash their combos there, so you have even less chance to block them, unless you are pro and know how to Just Guard perfectly. But for an old fart like myself, with bad reflexes, Just Guarding is most of the time out of question :-/ Anyway, even though the last 60 CPU fighters were big pain in the ass and I have few times, out of anger thrown my controller to the pillow, which I put next to my chair, I was having lot of fun!

13 - October 19, 23:45 - I have finally finished the Platinum run of Soulcalibur V. It took me little bit over 73 hours and 1440 fights to reach Player Level 99, which was required for the Platinum. After finishing the Quick Battles, the grind to level 99 was most of the time boring, especially the fights, in which I have run around like a chicken, so I would also move forward in the Trophy which required 87,000 meters on battlefield.

14 - December 9, 2:00 - I have purchased Playstation 4 Pro at the launch day, and I have immediately started one of the games, which I have purchased in previous months while waiting for the Pro. The game which I have launched first was Tales of Zestiria by Bandai Namco. The first playthrough lasted little bit over 122 hours, which I have enjoyed immensely from beginning to the end. The story was interesting take on fight of good versus evil with few unexpected twists and made me pretty hyped for the Tales of Berseria.

15 - December 19, 2:15 - Immediately after finished Tales of Zestiria, I began its DLC - The Strength of a Knight: Alisha's Story. In comparison to the main game, this was typical dungeon crawl adventure, with difficult enemies, and interesting boss fights. Unfortunately I was little bit disappointed by the ending. I was probably expected to happen something different, but 15,5 hours spent playing it were worth it.

16 - December 31, 3:30 - The next game in line: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, the fifth game set in the Star Ocean Universe. I liked the story much more than in SO4. Combat, when compared to Tales of Zestiria was uninspiring, but what the game lacked in combat, it made up with Private Actions. I have laughed a lot often and liked, that the game did not took itself too seriously. I have spent 57 hours in the game, before the end credits started to roll. I got Miki's and Relia's Ending.
Post edited March 02, 2017 by MMLN
Include me.

Finished game(s):

include me :)

Undertale (True ending)
Guacamelee (Super Turbo Championship Edition)
Monument Valley
Little Inferno
SUPERHOT
Ring Runner (Flight of the sages)
Magic Maker
Human Resource Machine
Toren
Clarc
VA-11 Hall-A - Cyberpunk Bartender Action
Puzzle Bots
SoulCaster
Escape Goat
Escape Goat 2
RetroGrade
Psychonauts
Bionic Dues
Skyward Rogue (easy)
Nox (Wizard)
Post edited August 29, 2016 by rtcvb32
Another World (PC)
Back to the Future: The Game (PC)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3)
Mass Effect (PS3)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Deadly Creatures (Wii)
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)
Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Reverie & Resurrection DLC (PS3)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD (PS3)
Deponia (PC)
Ride to Hell: Retribution (PS3)
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (PC)
God of War: Ascension (PS3)
Star Trek (PS3)
de Blob 2 (PS3)
Conduit 2 (Wii)
Post edited June 25, 2016 by Bavarian
Games Finished this year:

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS) 01-01-2016

Good Story, can't stand Jeff Angel...

Baldurs Gate II: Shadown of Amn (PC) 01-01-2016

I think I accidentally left one of my companions in prison...

Rogue Galaxy (PS2) 02-01-2016

Absolutely brilliant, best game played this year!

Meteos (DS) 08-01-2016

If your looking for a minigame to play on your DS to pass time, I would instead recommend Art Style: Intersect

Hitman: Bloodmoney (PS2) 10-01-2016

A brilliant stealth game, shame it isn't available on GOG.

Lego Star Wars (PS2) 11-01-2016

Go back to a simpler time when kids played this instead of GTA and COD

Spiderman 2 (PS2) 13-01-2016

"Yes I know I'm late mr Aziz, because you somehow expect me to climb up the outside of 4 skyscrapers that are several blocks apart in 2 minutes, no wonder you never have enough delivery boys!"

The New Zealand Story 21-01-2016

Tiki is just the cutest thing ever!!!

The Mark of Kri (PS2) 23-01-2016

The last level could have been better

Retro Game Challenge (DS) 28-01-2016

Gotta love the 80's

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS) 05-02-2016
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (PS2) 06-02-2016
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (3DS) 11-02-2016
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Gamecube) 19-02-2016
Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure (DS) 25-02-2016
Second Sight (PS2) 03-03-2016
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) 10-03-2016
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GameCube) 14-03-2016
Another World (PS3) 19-03-2016
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) 25-03-2016
Bayonetta (PS3) 25-03-2016
Bioshock (PS3) 30-03-2016
VVVVVV (PC) 30-03-2016
Heavy Rain (PS3) 01-04-2016
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS) 19-04-2016
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2) 29-04-2016
Freak Out (PS2) 03-05-2016

Def Jam: Fight for NY (PS2) 06-05-2016
Gregory Horror Show (PS2) 09-05-2016
Puzzle Series Vol 5: Slitherlink (DS) 31-05-16
Legend of Zelda (DS) 14-06-16
Breath of Fire II (Wii) 20-06-16
Prince of Persia (DS) 23-06-16
Super Mario Bros (DS) 23-06-16
Paper Mario (Wii) 28-06-16
Alien Soldier (Wii) 28-06-16
Bioshock 2 (PS3) 28-06-16
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (PS3) 01-07-16
Bioshock Infinite (PS3) 04-07-16
Super Mario 64 (Wii) 04-07-16
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) 08-07-16
Double Dragon (PC) 09-07-16
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS3) 11-07-16
Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS3) 12-07-16
Golden Sun (GBA) 15-07-16
Secret of Mana (Wii) 15-07-16

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA) 20-07-16
House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii) 27-07-16
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) 05-08-16
Resident Evil (PS1) 10-08-16
Resident Evil 2 (PS1) 12-08-16
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (PS3) 13-08-16
Planescape: Torment (PC) 16-08-16
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) 18-08-16
Lost Window: The Secret of Cape West (DS) 03-09-16
Demons Souls (PS3) 10-09-16
God Hand (PS2) 14-09-16
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) 16-09-16
Anachronox (PC) 25-09-16
Oddworld: Abes Exodus (PS3) 29-09-16
Gunstar Heroes (PS3) 30-09-16
Jet Set Radio (PS3) 30-09-16
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3) 31-10-16
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (PS3) 31-10-16
Trackmania: DS (DS) 02-11-16
Art Style: Intersect (DS) 02-11-16
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (PS3) 07-11-16
The Warriors (PS2) 09-12-16
Earthworm Jim (PC) 18-12-16
Return to Zork (PC) 19-12-16
Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube) 25-12-16
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice (3DS) 28-12-16

Gonna Make a Top 10, seeing as there's only 2 weeks left.
Candidates.
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Rogue Galaxy
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Breath of Fire 2
Alien Soldier
Bayonetta
Demons Souls
Puzzle Series: Vol 5 Slitherlink
Lost Window: Secret of Cape West
Post edited January 01, 2017 by magejake50
magejake50: Include me.

Games playing: (Most of these started in December)

Planescape: Torment (PC)

Rogue Galaxy (PS2)

Tom Clancy Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (PS3)

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (PC)

Rhythm Paradise (DS)

Games Finished this year:

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS) 01-01-2016

Good Story, can't stand Jeff Angel...

Baldurs Gate II: Shadown of Amn (PC) 01-01-2016

I think I accidentally left one of my companions in prison...
Hotel Dusk was great, haven't played the sequel though.
1) Saints Row: The Third (PC)
2) Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money (PC)
3) Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues (PC)
4) Sonic CD (PC)
5) Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road (PC)
6) Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
7) Fallout: New Vegas (PC)
8) Pokémon Trading Card Game (GBC)
9) Pokémon Black (DS)
10) Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (PS2)
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Ikarugamesh
Pixeljunk shooter

Mostly fun. Only a couple levels were actually challenging, but creative and a few hours of fun nonetheless.

Last boss was a bit of a drag. Not a "hard" fight, but a persnickety one. And a lot of just sitting around waiting.