It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*pokes the thread with a stick*

Is it dead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3at_Ev2kOoI
Game 51 sign up thread.
TheGOGfather: Hosting list:
Good day, everybody. JMich says his game should be short and that means another game should start in the time of september-october-november. I am after JMich. Thing is, at this time I shall be unable to run and supervise a game. Reasons: loads of work, sweet vacation, massive amount of work again.

For the time being I kindly ask to be removed from hosting list. But I do promise to come back eventually. Thank you.
TheGOGfather: Hosting list:
Dessimu: Good day, everybody. JMich says his game should be short and that means another game should start in the time of september-october-november. I am after JMich. Thing is, at this time I shall be unable to run and supervise a game. Reasons: loads of work, sweet vacation, massive amount of work again.

For the time being I kindly ask to be removed from hosting list. But I do promise to come back eventually. Thank you.
But you'll play in this game, right?
so I can join a game, break the rules, get pissy at the mod, ruin the game, and not face any consequences?

great moderation going on here

methinks trent must suck the gogfather's cock gooooood
Post edited September 08, 2017 by drealmer7
drealmer7: ...
Really? This is where you are going with this?

There is a cliche about people who live in glass houses.
Playing mediator a bit, Trent's not the first to have a bit of a ...reaction...to a game. Quite a few of us have. But it is his first strike.

You know, if we're going with bowling metaphors.
bler144: Playing mediator a bit, Trent's not the first to have a bit of a ...reaction...to a game. Quite a few of us have. But it is his first strike.

You know, if we're going with bowling metaphors.
You say first strike, but I don't even see a reprimand or acknowledgement by the GOGfather that he did anything wrong, just people defending him, repeatedly, it's ludicrous. Yes, many of us have had...reactions...to a game, but intentionally ruined one? and then come back and acted like he did nothing wrong? it's fucked, frankly
Post edited September 08, 2017 by drealmer7
Can't say, wasn't there. know it was your game, and that's probably why it rankles you more than most. It feels personal, whether or not it is.

Guess I'd say control what you can control.

Or the biblical "Lord give me strength to change that which can be changed, and a wagonful of ganja to help me accept the things that cannot." I think that was in Luke 4:29.
bler144: Or the biblical "Lord give me strength to change that which can be changed, and a wagonful of ganja to help me accept the things that cannot." I think that was in Luke 4:29.
Oh THAT's why he is called Luke Skywalker! Because of all that ganja he was walking on clouds!
drealmer7: You say first strike, but I don't even see a reprimand or acknowledgement by the GOGfather that he did anything wrong, just people defending him, repeatedly, it's ludicrous. Yes, many of us have had...reactions...to a game, but intentionally ruined one? and then come back and acted like he did nothing wrong? it's fucked, frankly
A reference for you:

TheGOGfather: All players: moving forward we will utilize this progression for players with issues.
1) Private warning – when first noticing a problem worthy of change
2) Public Probation – if there is no attempt to rectify the problem
3) Ban – if there is still no change
drealmer7: so I can join a game, break the rules, get pissy at the mod, ruin the game, and not face any consequences?

This is disrespectful and unnecessary.
drealmer7: so I can join a game, break the rules, get pissy at the mod, ruin the game, and not face any consequences?

TheGOGfather: This is disrespectful and unnecessary.
it's funny and harmless

you just have personal bias against me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwPAW0HdgdQ