It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: About as fun as eating dry toast with no butter or jam.
Possibly to some.

yogsloth: The roles would have to be insane to give the game some charm, with really tight deadlines.
Probably pretty basic, especially if it is an open set-up.

yogsloth: Otherwise, what could possibly be the point of such a game?
Analysis and strategy, of course.

TheGOGfather: Added

Lovely.
Bookwyrm627: Adalia, have you modded before, by any chance? >.>
Nope...
yogsloth: Add bler to the list before he escapes!
Did he actually request it? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

I can add him above Kryspyn, if he does want to host (flubbucket indicated interest a week or so ago in a PM).
adaliabooks: Nope...
Added. No take-backsies!
Post edited October 22, 2015 by TheGOGfather
yogsloth: About as fun as eating dry toast with no butter or jam.
Krypsyn: Possibly to some.
I like dry toast. Not exclusively, but I do like it and usually prefer it that way. This is also probably because I don't like butter and any jam/jelly I have is home-made and very limited quantity so I save it for PBJs!

Though, next year, the strawberries might be a different story (we got 3 gallons this year, if we grow it right, we could have 6 next year.)
adaliabooks: Nope...
TheGOGfather: Added. No take-backsies!
What! Wait!
I feel I have been set up... :P

Best start working on some set ups then...
drealmer7: I like dry toast.
I don't even like bread... :P
Krypsyn: ...
What about cookies? That's bread!

Pretzels?

Donuts?!?!?
Post edited October 22, 2015 by drealmer7
Krypsyn: ...
drealmer7: What about cookies? That's bread!

Pretzels?

Donuts?!?!?
I am more of a "meat, and a side of veggies" type person. I am not hugely into carbs ... or sweets in general. Just give me a hunk of dead animal, some raw/steamed veggies and/or fruit and I am happy.

Edit: Well, I like carbs in alcoholic form... so that is where I get them. Heh.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Krypsyn
Krypsyn: I am more of a "meat, and a side of veggies" type person. I am not hugely into carbs ... or sweets in general. Just give me a hunk of dead animal, some raw/steamed veggies and/or fruit and I am happy.
If we serve you a side of Flub, does that count for both hunk of dead animal with side of fruit basket?
Krypsyn: My next game, which I am not even sure I feel like running, would be a minimalist game. Just roles (identically plated) and a set up. No flavor. Just the pertinent facts in each moderator post.
Glad to hear that but also shame on you because that's what I am going to do and you totally stole it.

It was actually already supposed to happen with last game but I was begged by players to add some flavour.
Bookwyrm627: If we serve you a side of Flub, does that count for both hunk of dead animal with side of fruit basket?

Sure.

Vitek: Glad to hear that but also shame on you because that's what I am going to do and you totally stole it.
Heh. You doing an open set-up as well?
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Krypsyn
Krypsyn: I am more of a "meat, and a side of veggies" type person. I am not hugely into carbs ... or sweets in general. Just give me a hunk of dead animal, some raw/steamed veggies and/or fruit and I am happy.

Edit: Well, I like carbs in alcoholic form... so that is where I get them. Heh.
I'm not a huge proponent breads or anything. I don't eat them much either, actually. I'm definitely eat more veggies and meat than anything else, but I do like all the things I mentioned too, and don't know where I'd be without my pizza crust, hamburger/hotdog rolls, and PB cookies...or naan!

We make all of our bread-products at home from scratch, using a sourdough starter (instead of store-bought yeast) most of the time (sometimes we'll use organic yeast, but not often.) Which is actually a fermentation process, so, it's almost mead, which is almost beer. There's actually a substance that can form on the sourdough starter that is called "hooch" and it is pure alcohol and will get you imbibed if you drink it. It tastes like musty-butt though, but then most alcohol is near equivalent to that for me anyway, so others might like it!

Shit, I'm WAY late getting work done today. I must go outside and do some things. Be back in a couple hours (·

more edits:

get your edits in now!
Post edited October 22, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: more edits:

get your edits in now!
No. The edit elves are always watching.
yogsloth: Add bler to the list before he escapes!
TheGOGfather: Did he actually request it? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

I can add him above Kryspyn, if he does want to host (flubbucket indicated interest a week or so ago in a PM).
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post1750

You probably got excited and distracted thinking about zygotes.
bler144: You probably got excited and distracted thinking about zygotes.
Sure, let's go with that.

Added.