It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has Krypsyn come back around at all or is he still off playing Stellaris?
It would be handy to know how one gets removed from probation.

I'd guess a series of games where there is no behavior deemed "inappropriate" ? 1 game? 5 games?

Also, can you tell me the guidelines for the messaging of moderators? How much are we allowed to message them? I was unaware I had "overwhelming PMs to moderators", and would like those instances pointed out to me where I've done so.

Seriously, if I'm messaging you and you don't want to hear from me, moderator or not, simply tell me to go away and shut the fuck up, that you aren't listening/don't care to hear what I have to say anyway, that I'm just wasting my energy. That would be appreciated.

If I'm messaging you it is because I'm actually trying to have a conversation and come to understanding, if you aren't interested in that, don't just put me on and pretend to care about what I have to say by holding up a semblance of a conversation and responding when what I'm saying is actually just going to be received as "being overwhelmed by PMs" from me.

I do want to comply and change and stop coming off so horribly to the lot of you, I really do, it sucks big time and is no fun and hurts quite a bit to know I'm coming off so (I'm really a swell, loving, and lovable guy! I'm also very sensitive and feel rather deeply and I want you all to know that I am quite upset with myself and how things have gone in games in which I have brought them down and made them less fun.)

I'm really sorry it happens. I don't mean for it to. I think the biggest reason is I simply get TOO invested in games and that starts to get me frustrated and that manifests into some not-good things. Believe me, I intend to work on it not happening!

I'd hugely appreciate if anyone ever has issue with what I say on a personal level, to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE address it with me. If it happens during a game, please please please, let's work it out afterward. If you have issues with my playstyles, I'm happy to address that too.

I only EVER try to go after the play, not the player, and think we have a solid group of very good players here who, if given the right elements, will only help each other improve in our play over time to make games more and more fun.

My goal is to have fun and help others have fun! WE WILL HAVE FUN, DAMNIT!!!

vote bler144

*gasp*

I edited and changed something crucial! (hint: it was my vote!)
Post edited June 22, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: Also, can you tell me the guidelines for the messaging of moderators? How much are we allowed to message them? I was unaware I had "overwhelming PMs to moderators", and would like those instances pointed out to me where I've done so.

Seriously, if I'm messaging you and you don't want to hear from me, moderator or not, simply tell me to go away and shut the fuck up, that you aren't listening/don't care to hear what I have to say anyway, that I'm just wasting my energy. That would be appreciated.

If I'm messaging you it is because I'm actually trying to have a conversation and come to understanding, if you aren't interested in that, don't just put me on and pretend to care about what I have to say by holding up a semblance of a conversation and responding when what I'm saying is actually just going to be received as "being overwhelmed by PMs" from me.
It's certainly less than 21 (I think it was that many) messages after you get modkilled, calling their game broken, demanding several times to reinstitute you to repair it etc.
We are not talking about people wanting to clarify some in-game informations but about runnning to them with every single small issue and more importantly about basically harassing them after one leaves game (and even before).

It's not only about you but people got quite disrespectful towards mods recently. I saw (and experienced myself) several times that people doubt most mods decisions, get snarky with them if something doesn't go their way, repeatedly question the setup and try to find problems in game setups.
Several times I was witness of someone calling game shitty, broken, or something similar only because something happened (or possibly happened) and they jumped to conclusion with very incomplete informations and immediately concluded the game is broken.

One should believe mods, they are trying to create fun game, they most likely don't intend to screw their players.

And certainly players shouldn't harass mods with (let's be honest) insane demands.

I also disliked how some of players tried to pry every bit of information from agentcarr in recent game. He made mistake by not snubbing it soon enough but players should realise themselves they can't and shouldn't try to find everything about mechanics from mod and shouldn't challenge him on every action. It's up to them to figure out mechanics. Sure, if there is something more unusal they could want to know but it shouldn't go too far. In that game I only waited when some of you will ask for complete scum team and will expect answer.

Bookwyrm627: Ziggurat calls, and you must answer?
NO!
What do you think of me?
That I am so irresponsible?!
Of course not.
I don't play Ziggurat. I play Overwatch. :-)
yogsloth: Hey my friends.
As noted by Bler - congratulations!
Vitek: In that game I only waited when some of you will ask for complete scum team and will expect answer.
I've asked at least one mod that question. For some reason, he declined to tell me. Just as well I didn't expect him to.

I probably fall under the category of "too inquisitive".

Bookwyrm627: Ziggurat calls, and you must answer?
Vitek: NO!
What do you think of me?
That I am so irresponsible?!
Of course not.
I don't play Ziggurat. I play Overwatch. :-)
My bad. I need you to install the latest updates for the spyware I placed on your computer, so I can get it right next time.
bler144: Not til it's official, antsy-pants.
It's official.

:) :) :) :)
yogsloth: It's official.

I'm so proud of you son.

Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me....

Bravo!!!

Nice one, haven't had time to follow the game but I knew you would do well.

Go kick their asses in the final! :)
Nice! :D
Thank you everyone. I'm really, really happy.

To be truthful, I was voted in because I was MVP rather than the best actual player, which is what you're supposed to be voting for, but I'll take it.

Also, thank god there's several weeks until that game, as I am completely mentally worn out by the whole thing. It was quite a bit of fun though.

I just wish I could have fooled at least SOME of you into thinking I was Town! Geez! Gotta fix my meta in a hurry!
yogsloth: Thank you everyone. I'm really, really happy.

To be truthful, I was voted in because I was MVP rather than the best actual player, which is what you're supposed to be voting for, but I'll take it.

Also, thank god there's several weeks until that game, as I am completely mentally worn out by the whole thing. It was quite a bit of fun though.

I just wish I could have fooled at least SOME of you into thinking I was Town! Geez! Gotta fix my meta in a hurry!
Woot! Woot! Glad you and Goff both made it!. You did us proud (I knew you would). :-)
yogsloth: I just wish I could have fooled at least SOME of you into thinking I was Town! Geez! Gotta fix my meta in a hurry!
I don't really see it quite that way. You played a game that would've been obvious to us, but in context, you were playing with complete strangers, and in a game with some unusual dynamics.

One of your great strengths is your adaptability, and you adapted. Realistically I do think you would've played differently if forced to, but as you were focused on conducting, and again - amongst strangers - you chose a successful path to victory.

Had you played it here, you wouldn't have played it the same way, I feel pretty confident in saying. And fooling the observers back home wouldn't have meant much ;)

yogsloth: Confirmations%29?p=398169#post398169]It's official[/url].

And congrats on advancing - well deserved.

It strikes me as a bit curious that 12 players netted votes though. ;)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by bler144
yogsloth: Thank you everyone. I'm really, really happy.

You were the best player in that game (along with Gorf). A clock is right 2 times a day. I had you as scum based on Fdas "slip" that wasn't and basically because his scum team was very OMGUS and wrong, I had many of the scum team. Not sure what would have happened when Fdas flipped Town with my read. I probably would have suspected Az more but I had you two as a team up until the very end. Only until MyLo and Stan, SK and Az were those in the running did I figure Az was town.

Best actual player does not mean overanalyzing things to death. You chose the right players to kill, rode the middle perfectly. Chose the right tone. It was well deserved and it's why I voted for you to go.
The absolute best part is that "Beluga Whale (Canucks Community)" is also in the final.

So you can recycle that Oilers joke for even bigger laughs the second time around.