It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: Did you pet a shark? Hopefully you didn't jump it!
Dessimu: Would it sound terribly wrong if I said I stick my finger into it's jaws, looking for sharp teeth?
As long as it's only your FINGER you stick in, no.

Btw. seems like the game is over. And I just told drealmer that I would try to participate in the next one. So y'all have been warned! ;-)
Lifthrasil: As long as it's only your FINGER you stick in, no.
In names of natural biology science and horror movies, yes - it was only a finger.
Was browsing a thread opened to try and forestall code dropping, saw the posts about random people being friend requested by apparent alts and possible scammers, and I realized something.

I've played Mafia with every single person on my friend's list. Except ZFR. That streak ruiner.
Bookwyrm627: Was browsing a thread opened to try and forestall code dropping, saw the posts about random people being friend requested by apparent alts and possible scammers, and I realized something.

I've played Mafia with every single person on my friend's list. Except ZFR. That streak ruiner.
You'll just have to badger him into playing ;)
Bookwyrm627: Was browsing a thread opened to try and forestall code dropping, saw the posts about random people being friend requested by apparent alts and possible scammers, and I realized something.

adaliabooks: You'll just have to badger him into playing ;)
Agreed, I think it'd be cool if he played!
The thought did cross my mind.
All systems go
TheGOGfather: snip
Great master, are you supposed to send out PM notifications, or am I?
Post edited June 09, 2016 by Leonard03
Leonard03: All systems go
TheGOGfather: snip
Leonard03: Great master, are you supposed to send out PM notifications, or am I?
The list has been notified.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by TheGOGfather
Leonard03: All systems go

Great master, are you supposed to send out PM notifications, or am I?
TheGOGfather: The list has been notified.
Scum lies.
TheGOGfather: The list has been notified.
agentcarr16: Scum lies.
Notifying those already signed up for the game would spend time better used for drinking and carousing.
agentcarr16: Scum lies.
TheGOGfather: Notifying those already signed up for the game would spend time better used for drinking and carousing.
Irrelevant.

I don't play DRM games. This one requires internet connection and having an online account, so it's a definite no-no for me.
ZFR: I don't play DRM games. This one requires internet connection and having an online account, so it's a definite no-no for me.
lol. :)
Curious if there's interest in crowd-sourcing a setup. At least in theory it would be totally open, so one could participate in the setup/theorycrafting without being barred from playing.

Edit - and the theme, of course, would be Hot Fuzz.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by bler144
bler144: Curious if there's interest in crowd-sourcing a setup. At least in theory it would be totally open, so one could participate in the setup/theorycrafting without being barred from playing.

Edit - and the theme, of course, would be Hot Fuzz.
In.