It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cristigale: Woot! Woot! Glad you and Goff both made it!. You did us proud (I knew you would). :-)
Well while the nomination was deserved IMO, I must also say that I am not looking forward to reading Gorf's posts much.
They are painful to read and as non-native english speaker I sometimes/often have troubles understanding their meaning.
I think I would appreciate someone like NewComb more.

yogsloth: *Winner is You*
Congratulations.
I think you did well and deserved it.
Yay! Our champion is in the finals! Congratulations, yog! Go give them hell and bring the trophy home to GOG! :-D
yogsloth: It's official.

:) :) :) :)
Congratulmalations!
yogsloth: Thank you everyone. I'm really, really happy.
Alright, alright, alright! Go yog!
Nice one yogs!
Vitek: Well while the nomination was deserved IMO, I must also say that I am not looking forward to reading Gorf's posts much.
They are painful to read and as non-native english speaker I sometimes/often have troubles understanding their meaning.
I think I would appreciate someone like NewComb more.
Thank you Vitek - and as a native English speaker, I still agree completely. Thank god I could just skip over most of his posts because they were brutal to try and read. Even in scumchat, I was trying to parse them.

"b imma be maj fuckingwrong"

????
Nice goin', Yogsy. Knew you could do it.
Completely unrelated note, is betting allowed in THIS game?
Not that I have $50 riding on you.
No sir.
Nope.
Not me.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Nice goin', Yogsy. Knew you could do it.
Completely unrelated note, is betting allowed in THIS game?
Not that I have $50 riding on you.
No sir.
Nope.
Not me.
YOU can bet. I can't bet. :)

btw, In the finals, all the deadwood has long since been cut out, so I will officially be way over my head with the massive analyzers. I knew in the qualifier I had a real chance to advance so played it that way - but in this one, I intend to just have as much fun as I can and try to tell as many stupid jokes as possible.
yogsloth: YOU can bet. I can't bet. :)
20 bucks says you will.
yogsloth: ...but in this one, I intend to just have as much fun as I can and try to tell as many stupid jokes as possible.
Don't underestimate yourself. Sure, have fun, make jokes and friends, but don't discount your ability to have a real influence and make worthwhile contributions. Play your game the best you know how, let them play their game the best they know how, adapt as necessary but don't shift too much that you lose your ground, remain confident and level-headed, and see where it takes you.
yogsloth: ...but in this one, I intend to just have as much fun as I can and try to tell as many stupid jokes as possible.
drealmer7: Don't underestimate yourself. Sure, have fun, make jokes and friends, but don't discount your ability to have a real influence and make worthwhile contributions.
Don't worry, he'll influence the shit out of some people. Maybe with a side of vomitous rage. ;)
The fun thing is that aside from Gorf, I'll also be in the game with Dr. SaaB from "The Americans" game.
Remember that the vote is also a popularity contest. Doesn't mean everyone has the same idea of an MVP. I think you stand a fair chance and you might get help with role/faction/guesses.
Ipad won't let me reply...

@vitek - I agree, Newcomb was also worthy of a final spot. My guess is he was the third place vote, very close to gorf. I thought gorf was worthy for fooling basically everyone of his alignment. Newcomb was much easier to understand.

@yogs - I actually liked the use of toDay. Glad also the Dr. Saab will be in the final with you. Hope the two of you are on the same team.
Vitek: Eh, be my guest then, I suppose.
It's all up to you to test it. ;-)
Oh, you're funny!

So, am I to assume that the GOG forum mafia administration is not willing to clarify?

yogsloth: It's official.

:) :) :) :)
Well Done!! Have tons of fun in the final!