It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zchinque: Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)
Bookwyrm627: Done. WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?
Nothing illegal.

Promise.

<.<
>.>
Bookwyrm627: Done. WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?
Zchinque: Nothing illegal.

Promise.

<.<
>.>
Why should we believe you? You've got connections to the Mafia! :O
Zchinque: Oy, mafia players! I need your help!

This is obviously off topic, but I figure if I made its own thread for it, it would probably get reported as spam (because arguably, it is). Now, I need help in rigging a vote, and seeing as that's a scummy thing to do, I immediately thought of you guys.

Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)

http://strawpoll.me/6161681

Much appreciated, or mucho appreciado as they say in Spanish.

Hugs and kisses,
Zchinque
I did it!

Zchinque: Nothing illegal.

Promise.

<.<
>.>
Maybe that was a mistake...
I voted too... I don't know why...
adaliabooks: I voted too... I don't know why...
Vote adaliabooks

I know why...
I feel slightly sordid now. Thank you for contributing to my guilt complex, Zchinque.
Tsk tsk, never thought that mafia players are so gullible.

Bookwyrm627: Why should we believe you? You've got connections to the Mafia! :O
A tad too much competition, eh?
adaliabooks: I voted too... I don't know why...
agentcarr16: Vote adaliabooks

I know why...
Always-scum at your service.. :P

CSPVG: I feel slightly sordid now. Thank you for contributing to my guilt complex, Zchinque.
Hey CSPVG, long time no see :)
CSPVG: I feel slightly sordid now. Thank you for contributing to my guilt complex, Zchinque.
Look what skeleton the cat dragged out of the closet. :o
adalia: I was going to say, "I've seen you a lot, my dear Mr. Books," and link to The Police's Every Breath You Take, but then I thought about it and decided that I hadn't seen you a lot because I was only half paying attention to the last Mafia game (not that you'd know that), so I didn't go for the 'joke' that I wanted to (well, not directly).

HijacK: The cat found me a hat, too.

So, when is the next game starting? I'm ready to power lurk again.
Welcome back CSPVG! Nice hat, BTW.
CSPVG: adalia: I was going to say, "I've seen you a lot, my dear Mr. Books," and link to The Police's Every Breath You Take, but then I thought about it and decided that I hadn't seen you a lot because I was only half paying attention to the last Mafia game (not that you'd know that), so I didn't go for the 'joke' that I wanted to (well, not directly).

HijacK: The cat found me a hat, too.

So, when is the next game starting? I'm ready to power lurk again.
Lol

You're just in time, last game just finished and a new one should be starting (if it can be decided who is hosting)
high rated
Zchinque: Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)
Done.

Quite certain I've funded terrorism......

again.
Bookwyrm627: Why should we believe you? You've got connections to the Mafia! :O
HypersomniacLive: A tad too much competition, eh?
Special shoes, free for a limited time only! Guaranteed not to suddenly slip off!
Zchinque: Oy, mafia players! I need your help!

This is obviously off topic, but I figure if I made its own thread for it, it would probably get reported as spam (because arguably, it is). Now, I need help in rigging a vote, and seeing as that's a scummy thing to do, I immediately thought of you guys.

Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)

http://strawpoll.me/6161681

Much appreciated, or mucho appreciado as they say in Spanish.

Hugs and kisses,
Zchinque
Hope it works out for you, sold my soul and voted commandos ;)