It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zchinque: Nothing illegal.

Promise.

<.<
>.>
Well, I just cheated and gave you another vote. Enjoy!
Bah. One little admission of cheating and everyone gets all quiet.
Bookwyrm627: Bah. One little admission of cheating and everyone gets all quiet.
I think it was the hint of concrete shoes you wanted to give as a gift that might have had something to do with it, I kept waiting for you to invite us all on a cruise to hand the gifts out ;)
trentonlf: I think it was the hint of concrete shoes you wanted to give as a gift that might have had something to do with it, I kept waiting for you to invite us all on a cruise to hand the gifts out ;)
I was going to, but the tickets are still in the mail.
Bookwyrm627: Bah. One little admission of cheating and everyone gets all quiet.
trentonlf: I think it was the hint of concrete shoes you wanted to give as a gift that might have had something to do with it, I kept waiting for you to invite us all on a cruise to hand the gifts out ;)
I just wondered, in the future, when there are rocket driven space cruise ships, will they be cruise missiles?
Zchinque: "vote my prefered target"
Done.
Dangerous Dave got my vote. The only one it got.
Zchinque: Nothing illegal.

Promise.

<.<
>.>
Bookwyrm627: Well, I just cheated and gave you another vote. Enjoy!
I just voted Postal to even out the cheated vote :P (though actually I wanted to go for Zork and just misclicked and now it doesn't let me revote :/ Can you cheatvote Zork for me?)
mchack: I just voted Postal to even out the cheated vote :P (though actually I wanted to go for Zork and just misclicked and now it doesn't let me revote :/ Can you cheatvote Zork for me?)
Go to some other forum you visit and ask them all to vote Zork for you. :-)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Vitek
mchack: I just voted Postal to even out the cheated vote :P (though actually I wanted to go for Zork and just misclicked and now it doesn't let me revote :/ Can you cheatvote Zork for me?)
Vitek: Go to some other forum you visit and ask them all to vote Zork for you. :-)
hehe, this could become a meme, and noone will know what the vote is all about anymore ;)
My cheat vote was allowed because I happened to be on a different computer. Since I'm more or less out of extra computers, no I can't cheatvote Zork for you. Sorry!

Vitek: Go to some other forum you visit and ask them all to vote Zork for you. :-)
mchack: hehe, this could become a meme, and noone will know what the vote is all about anymore ;)
You knew what it was about in the first place? Could you inform me what it was about?
Bookwyrm627: You knew what it was about in the first place? Could you inform me what it was about?
nope, that mystery is only for Zchinque to reveal. Though I'd suspect it to be a vote on which game to stream next for someone...
Bookwyrm627: Well, I just cheated and gave you another vote. Enjoy!
mchack: I just voted Postal to even out the cheated vote :P
If and when I host a game, I'm making you a neutral survivor.
Bookwyrm627: You knew what it was about in the first place? Could you inform me what it was about?
mchack: nope, that mystery is only for Zchinque to reveal. Though I'd suspect it to be a vote on which game to stream next for someone...
Although, with your keen mental faculties, I'm sure you would be apt for such a role.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Zchinque
mchack: Though I'd suspect it to be a vote on which game to stream next for someone...
That was my guess: Stream and/or regular serial Let's Play.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Krypsyn
I though Zchinque with his partner are picking name for a child and decided to make a poll to determine it.
Vitek: I though Zchinque with his partner are picking name for a child and decided to make a poll to determine it.
hehe, Zork ftw then ;P