It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Bookwyrm627: Special shoes, free for a limited time only! Guaranteed not to suddenly slip off!
I'll have a pair in your size, please.
Bookwyrm627: Special shoes, free for a limited time only! Guaranteed not to suddenly slip off!
HypersomniacLive: I'll have a pair in your size, please.
Sadly, due to the customization process and company policy, I'm only able to offer sizes that fit the requesting party. Gift orders will need to be requested in person through our Customer Service department, currently staffed by mermaids.
Bookwyrm627: Sadly, due to the customization process and company policy, I'm only able to offer sizes that fit the requesting party. Gift orders will need to be requested in person through our Customer Service department, currently staffed by mermaids.
Much ado about nothing.
HypersomniacLive: Much ado about nothing.
That level of violence is simply uncalled for.
No idea what you're on about:
This video is not available.
Sorry about that.
And not paying the mafia to see it.
HypersomniacLive: No idea what you're on about:

This video is not available.
Sorry about that.
HypersomniacLive: And not paying the mafia to see it.
Bleh. It was a clip from Men in Black, where K shoots the alien arms dealer in the head (which subsequently grows back, with him complaining about how much it stings).
Hey, are you all still alive? Or did the Grinch get you?
We are all dead.
I'm assuming we are waiting for January to come or is the delay attributed to balancing the setup?
I was bit too ill to start game recently and also it seems like a quite a number of people is gone or stated intent to not play in near future so I wasn't sure if there was enough interest for another game right now with impending holidays.
I know, I could have gauged the interest with sign up thread but you know... too much work. :-)
Beside my own game (12 players), agentcarr showed willingness to run fast 8-9 players game that should take shorter time, so if there wouldn't be enough players for normal one, we could run that one.
I'd like to assist mod whichever one goes on next, assuming we don't wait until January and just start mine next.
I'd definitely be willing to run a quick "filler" game to last until just before Christmas, but I don't much want to give up my spot on the hosting list ;-P
I'm ready to play, not ready to host yet :-)
trentonlf: I'm ready to play, not ready to host yet :-)
Think you've got enough hosting on your hands for now. ;-D
Alright, I've got a signup OP ready, so we can go ahead with starting a quick game if that's OK with everyone.

I really don't want to step on anyone's toes by moving too fast.