It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Is this in reference to whatever Agent posted in 1740, which now reads "Whoo!" ? If not, I'm completely confused about what you might be referring to here.
agentcarr16: Yes, it does. Don't worry. What I posted will be going back up, slightly modified, very soon.
I must admit I'm curious now. (And my posts don't seem to be updating, perhaps posting will help)
agentcarr16: Yes, it does. Don't worry. What I posted will be going back up, slightly modified, very soon.
cristigale: I must admit I'm curious now. (And my posts don't seem to be updating, perhaps posting will help)
He was wondering if quality of vocal performance can be expressed as a function of hair length. See what I did there?

Or something equivalent to that anyway. I read it and, while I sorta get what puzzle he's trying to untangle, the way it was expressed was a bit of a mess. Thus me gently mocking it and Yogsloth telling him to delete it.

We PMed about it a bit and he may try again. But no need to hold your breath ;)
cristigale: I must admit I'm curious now. (And my posts don't seem to be updating, perhaps posting will help)
bler144: He was wondering if quality of vocal performance can be expressed as a function of hair length. See what I did there?

Or something equivalent to that anyway. I read it and, while I sorta get what puzzle he's trying to untangle, the way it was expressed was a bit of a mess. Thus me gently mocking it and Yogsloth telling him to delete it.

We PMed about it a bit and he may try again. But no need to hold your breath ;)
Got it...and the longer the hair, the harder to untangle... ;-)
cristigale: Got it...and the longer the hair, the harder to untangle... ;-)
Indeed.
I have the basic framework of a setup together, though with two slightly competing design goals I'll have to iron out in favor of one or the other.

Since at this point hosting is covered through roughly...June 2016, I'd be interested in tacking on the end of the list if y'all will have it. Still needs some polish, but 9 months should be plenty of time to polish it off - it's not like I'm nurturing a zygote into a newborn.

Also have the basic structure of a "Canadian Thanksgiving GA" together, but the market for GAs feels a bit flooded at present, and haven't really resolved how to deal with the scammer problem entirely. Might just have to bite the bullet on those two points and launch it tomorrow anyway.
bler144: Still needs some polish, but 9 months should be plenty of time to polish it off - it's not like I'm nurturing a zygote into a newborn.
...you aren't?
Alright, I'm looking to do a bit of analysis to try and find an optimum posting frequency.

If anyone would like to help by giving their opinion, please send me a PM.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by agentcarr16
Uh.
agentcarr16: Alright, I'm looking to do a bit of analysis to try and find an optimum posting frequency.

The optimum posting frequency is once per 11 minutes. That will guarantee your opinions are heard!
bler144: Still needs some polish, but 9 months should be plenty of time to polish it off - it's not like I'm nurturing a zygote into a newborn.
Bookwyrm627: ...you aren't?
I guess there's a similarity in that, once born, I won't be able to sleep at all the first month. Players up all night demanding to be fed vote counts, needing their diapers changed at regular intervals and crying because they don't know what their PM means.

(j/k)
Bookwyrm627: The optimum posting frequency is once per 11 minutes. That will guarantee your opinions are heard!
Lol.

And huh, I just noticed that my rep dropped 11 points overnight. Coincidence? Or was Bookwyrm the scammer all along?
Post edited October 08, 2015 by bler144
agentcarr16: Alright, I'm looking to do a bit of analysis to try and find an optimum posting frequency.

I'm not sure I understand what the purpose of the exercise is. Elaborate?
bler144: And huh, I just noticed that my rep dropped 11 points overnight. Coincidence? Or was Bookwyrm the scammer all along?
To quote Dedo...
bler144: And huh, I just noticed that my rep dropped 11 points overnight. Coincidence? Or was Bookwyrm the scammer all along?
Bookwyrm627: To quote Dedo...
I think we all know what Dedo always says.
That's what he says, anyway, when he's not saying this.

What's the frequency Kenneth??