It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: please play? I can convince you one of two ways:
1. bat my eyes
2. Fire my machine guns

pick your poison.
You can always bat your eyes while firing said machine guns ;)
1. bat my eyes
2. Fire my machine guns

pick your poison.
trentonlf: You can always bat your eyes while firing said machine guns ;)
OOOOooooo, I can! I'll be like tank girl. Sexy and with GUNS. Well done!
@budejovice, Play the Game!!
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Crewdroog
1. bat my eyes
2. Fire my machine guns

pick your poison.
Now you'd just best hope the first NK isn't by machine gun, or you'll be the prime suspect ;)
1. bat my eyes
2. Fire my machine guns

pick your poison.
bler144: Now you'd just best hope the first NK isn't by machine gun, or you'll be the prime suspect ;)
lol or rocket launcher :)
high rated
In what is surely a change from the normal mafiascape, I appreciate everyone's votes. I'm just here to make snide comments, however. Insert the Beastie Boys quote from the last time this came up, this thread or wherever else it may have been... "just much easier on the constitution."
Crewdroog: 2. Fire my machine guns
Say no more....I know what you mean.
Crewdroog: 2. Fire my machine guns
flubbucket: Say no more....I know what you mean.
lol
i don't care what those other guys say about you, you are alright :)
Good to see there's enthusiasm for the next game, in any case.

Here. Have a sign-up thread.
yogsloth: I hope I'm a Serial Killer the next game.
Do you realize that, since I have spare time, I was going to work on what you had suggested in this post. But some joker edited it, so now I have to go on quotes!!! Obviously whoever it was doesn't play Forum Mafia or they'd have learned to never edit their posts :P
Whoo!
Post edited October 06, 2015 by agentcarr16
I would delete that.
yogsloth: I would delete that.
Yeah?
Cristi didn't post at all in game #29. I'm going with her.

Ok, really, I'm not sure I follow how I would complete this exercise nor what would be learned from it.
bler144: Cristi didn't post at all in game #29. I'm going with her.

Ok, really, I'm not sure I follow how I would complete this exercise nor what would be learned from it.
Is this in reference to whatever Agent posted in 1740, which now reads "Whoo!" ? If not, I'm completely confused about what you might be referring to here.
bler144: Cristi didn't post at all in game #29. I'm going with her.

Bookwyrm627: Is this in reference to whatever Agent posted in 1740, which now reads "Whoo!" ? If not, I'm completely confused about what you might be referring to here.
Yes, it does. Don't worry. What I posted will be going back up, slightly modified, very soon.