It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lots of banter the past few days but not much game specific. I have a wedding out of state this weekend (mentioned in the sign-up thread). I will be back Sunday evening. If I have the chance, I will check-in, but no guarantees.

Given it may be late Sunday before another post, I should place a vote. Problem is, no one seems all that scummy to me. I want to see where the yog's situation goes. Like others, I wasn't fond of adalia's random vote but that seems like a hold over from last game. flubb seems to be playing more straight forward this game than the other games I've encountered. Can't really fault him for that.

I cannot support a no-lynch on day one. We need confirmation of flip/no-flip and can hopefully learn something eventually from the wagon. I am happy to change my vote if someone looks scummy. For now, I'll place my vote with the lurkiest player. With no good scum candidates, I'd prefer to vote for someone who does not contribute as much (relative to other players) to the game.

Vote CSPVG
cristigale: Problem is, no one seems all that scummy to me.
Man... do I need to vote for you again to get any attention? I mean, you chose CSPVG instead of me?! Is it because he is always all chill and too cool for words (literally)?

:(
He's definitely one cool guy. The mystery is in the initials.

Somehow, I see the two of you marching to different drummers. No oversight intended. ;-)
cristigale: Somehow, I see the two of you marching to different drummers.
Wait, I get a drummer?! Sweet! Can mine be Tommy Lee? ... no, wait ... he would steal all the girls... umm... let me think about this...
Sage103082: I know its reading to much in to this but why refer to it as acting and not playing?
I said acting because they take actions, not because I see them as actors.
JMich: *unrelated to my question*
JMich, I always wanted to ask you a question: Why is your avatar that of some kind of military dictator?
HijacK: Why is your avatar that of some kind of military dictator?
Here you are.
JMich: Here you are.
I love how little sense that thread makes now that most of the people posting have changed their avatars XD

Work was as quiet as I thought it might be last night, but unfortunately coverage on my phone was rubbish so I couldn't follow as well as I'd hoped. Pretty much caught up now but I still need to have a bit of a look around and see who I might vote for as there still nothing standing out...
...so I could play with myself.

Don't Google it.
JMich: Here you are.
Interesting. So that is how you actually look. Hmmmmm. I'm wondering about your age now. Is it 30?
HijacK: Interesting. So that is how you actually look. Hmmmmm. I'm wondering about your age now. Is it 30?
Not sure I'd say that's how I look, especially when I get bored and don't shave. And I am a bit older than 30, yes.
Yogsloth: Well, one did say apart from your initial post. I would also like to me an argument about how one 'good' contribution doesn't necessarily equate to a free pass, but instead I'll just trail off dramatically...

Cristigale: Not to be unkind, but aren't you throwing stones in glass houses there?

Lastly, I'm going to Unvote: adaliabooks, as no one seems interested in the fact that he voted for me with the help of a RNG quite late into the day, and instead Vote: yogsloth.

I, too, am against having today end in a no lynch situation, and while most of you seem content with yog's fooling about this game, I am not. His meta feels somehow different, he hasn't posted much apart from a claim in his very first post (which, on its own, is incredibly suspect), has refused to answer my (I thought) rather simple question, left HijacK's name off a list which rated players in various categories of townishness or scumminess, excused said omission with a shrug, and basically said that he was done posting for the day (which, again, is very, very suspect on its own).
And just an official clarification, as I was asked about it and there is a bit of confusion. When I say the deadline is Monday at Midnight, I mean the Midnight after the whole day of Monday EDT or Tuesday at 4 am UTC. The idea is that the deadline will always fall on a weekday so people can enjoy their weekends if they wish. And I will plan in advance for vacations where possible...although expect but a single day to catch up...
flubbucket: ...so I could play with myself.

Don't Google it.
Don't want to ruin he surprise,eh? OK
Right, while I'm not going to be completely absent between now and the deadline I'm probably not going to be around too much, so I'd like to at least have a vote on the table.

Behaviour wise there's not much to go on, if he hadn't claimed town cop I would be on yogs' wagon already, but the risk that he is telling the truth is too great for me to vote him today.
Everyone else is keeping pretty schtum and I haven't really got a read on anyone one way or the other.

But I do have something to go on, and that's the fact that pretty much any time one of these situations have arisen, where a number of people claim to know what someone's doing, one of those people is scum trying to garner some town points by claiming to see it (whether they do or not).
So I think my best bet for a vote is one of BlueMooner, Agent or JMich.. only problem being that I've got a reason to suspect all of them to some degree...

BlueMooner - A lot of little things, but not a lot that couldn't be put down to him (?) being new, and a few less minor infractions (attempting to make people look at trent in a bad light, OMGUS vote on HijacK). But being new I'm willing to give him leeway day 1.

Agent - I've already expressed my dislike of agent's play / attack / whatever against Lift earlier, particularly the climb down afterwards and moving his vote despite being so vehement Lift must be scum. Also, most of the arguments he used against Lift could have been applied to trent and he didn't seem to be bothered by him at all.. Plus, of the three he seems to be most convinced by yogs' play, he comes across to me as too certain of what he is doing. And I think it's either because they're both scum, or because agent is scum and knows yogs isn't and is telling the truth and wants to buddy up to him.

JMich - As usual JMich doesn't give away a lot day 1, his attitude to yogs and his claim / play seems a bit out of character but other than that it's hard to say one way or another whether he might be town or scum (which is unsurprising seeing JMich has said in a previous game that that is how he aims to play). Slight scummy vibes from him, but with a better target on the table I'll leave him alone for now.

Vote Agentcarr16