It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Oh thank you trent :)

Right RWarehall, whenever you log on... I want that one.
It's a proper claim and all this time, unlike yogs', so I don't see that you can complain...
And then I'd like to stop trent's lynch, seeing as he was so kind to provide me with the claim.
And well... god knows what happens then.
I am thoroughly confused now....
adaliabooks: Oh thank you trent :)

Right RWarehall, whenever you log on... I want that one.
It's a proper claim and all this time, unlike yogs', so I don't see that you can complain...
And then I'd like to stop trent's lynch, seeing as he was so kind to provide me with the claim.
And well... god knows what happens then.
trentonlf: I am thoroughly confused now....
I'm an Impersonator, I can steal a role that someone has claimed, doesn't have to be a true claim, but they do have to have claimed it. I was really hoping yogs would joke claim some really useful role (well, he has in the past) but he had to go claim in his very first post didn't he, then he almost did, but it wasn't an actual claim...
So I've sat about waiting for someone, anyone to have a role worth stealing (I didn't want to spend another game not actually getting to use my role...)
But if I'd known you were neutral then I'd have tried this earlier...

Anyway... RWarehall may or may not accept it, though I can't see how he can't... it's not against the rules set out in my role, just perhaps the spirit. But at this point it's about the only way I can see of me winning, so I thought it worth the risk.

I really hope he comes on soon (and allows me this one...)
adaliabooks: I'm an Impersonator, I can steal a role that someone has claimed, doesn't have to be a true claim, but they do have to have claimed it. I was really hoping yogs would joke claim some really useful role (well, he has in the past) but he had to go claim in his very first post didn't he, then he almost did, but it wasn't an actual claim...
So I've sat about waiting for someone, anyone to have a role worth stealing (I didn't want to spend another game not actually getting to use my role...)

Anyway... RWarehall may or may not accept it, though I can't see how he can't... it's not against the rules set out in my role, just perhaps the spirit. But at this point it's about the only way I can see of me winning, so I thought it worth the risk.

Now that sounds like a crazy role you have LOL, I hope it works for you. I really am Harry (Neutral Pickpocket) so I wish you good luck.
cristigale: Did you visit someone N1?
Yes I did. I visited trent. However, my pm did not come back with anything about him or my visit to him. It just said I had dreamed of my murder over and over.
adaliabooks: I'm an Impersonator, I can steal a role that someone has claimed, doesn't have to be a true claim, but they do have to have claimed it. I was really hoping yogs would joke claim some really useful role (well, he has in the past) but he had to go claim in his very first post didn't he, then he almost did, but it wasn't an actual claim...

trentonlf: Now that sounds like a crazy role you have LOL, I hope it works for you. I really am Harry (Neutral Pickpocket) so I wish you good luck.
Well, if RWarehall gives it to me (he may not) then I see no reason why you shouldn't win along side us... it's just a shame we restricted you, although if we hadn't you wouldn't have got the short end of the stick and claimed as you did so who knows...
I'll just have to use my new god like powers to coerce town into unrestricting you so you can steal enough money....

And, where the hell is everyone?
You've just come out as neutral and I've just claimed scum (I am, if you were wondering) and no one's even here to notice?
Hi books. =) I see your scum claim.
adaliabooks: Well, if RWarehall gives it to me (he may not) then I see no reason why you shouldn't win along side us... it's just a shame we restricted you, although if we hadn't you wouldn't have got the short end of the stick and claimed as you did so who knows...
I'll just have to use my new god like powers to coerce town into unrestricting you so you can steal enough money....

And, where the hell is everyone?
You've just come out as neutral and I've just claimed scum (I am, if you were wondering) and no one's even here to notice?
When I knew you were scum I was going to leave a note in your pocket saying "I know who you are and I'm not going to out you", but I could not leave a note and take money at the same time.
Sage103082: Hi books. =) I see your scum claim.
I'm glad someone does... :)

trentonlf: When I knew you were scum I was going to leave a note in your pocket saying "I know who you are and I'm not going to out you", but I could not leave a note and take money at the same time.
Irony is, that isn't actually indication of my scuminess at all.. (well, not really) as I wasn't the one who restricted you...

And if you had left such a note I would so have tried this earlier :D
adaliabooks: I'm glad someone does... :)

Irony is, that isn't actually indication of my scuminess at all.. (well, not really) as I wasn't the one who restricted you...

If this works, and I hope it does, it will hopefully make it more clear as to why PM discussion or role discussion is bad for the game. All it does is break the game.
adaliabooks: I'm glad someone does... :)

trentonlf: If this works, and I hope it does, it will hopefully make it more clear as to why PM discussion or role discussion is bad for the game. All it does is break the game.
Yeah, we had very little chance of winning it with how things went day 1, it was so unlucky that CSPVG got random lynched at the end of the day...
As I said earlier, it basically amounted to a mass claim, and what ever people say about it giving too much info to scum it's far more useful to town to force scum into the open.
It's generally pretty easy to spot the scum claims, they usually come last, don't match other people's PMs, duplicate roles already in existence or claim really obscure roles. And even if you can't spot the scum straight away you get a few days of cop results etc. before scum can pick them all off.

I was so grateful that you didn't get it day 1 either, thinking you were town and that might give us some cred down the line. Now I see why you were just as clueless as the rest of us...
Lifthrasil: .......... Categorically refusing to claim, in a situation where a claim would have been beneficial to town and difficult and dangerous to scum, is in itself a scummy thing to do. ............
This is at best a dubious assumption...and illogical.

HypersomniacLive: ............
Something he was far from willing to do in the case of yogsloth.

Claiming I am town cop is not a breadcrumb.

cristigale: .............Whether flubb is town or scum, I could see him blocking yogs N1.
I have literally done nothing this game...................ask anybody =)

trentonlf: To start off, I am Harry (Neutral pickpocket) other than my name the only thing I have lied about is the money and what happened when I visited adaliabooks. ...........
Oh...

My...

Bob...

Vote: trentonlf
flubbucket: Oh...

My...

Bob...

Vote: trentonlf
It's a bit late for that... keep up :)
Add to the list of hotel amenities .......really shitty internet
flubbucket: Add to the list of hotel amenities .......really shitty internet
Nothing worse than a crappy hotel, sorry you got stuck in a bad one.
flubbucket: Add to the list of hotel amenities .......really shitty internet
trentonlf: Nothing worse than a crappy hotel, sorry you got stuck in a bad one.
I am now actually sitting on a towel in the chair.

I need a wipe!!!!