It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cardangrille: Cardan is okay with you in party, little elf friend. Balbok and Pater Alf good with mage also?

Cardan thinks we must go into dungeon now before scaly things come, big tunnels to east looks good point to start
Cavalary: Seems to me that he's referring to a different group, those by the south tunnel, while you're at the east one.
Though... Not seeing half orcs in the south. So I'm thinking Valius should clarify.
Sorry for not being super clear in my first post, but yes I did mean to join the half orcs group of Balbok, Cardan and Pater Alf. (that was the only group of half orcs I saw so far)

And just so I'm sure, we're going to the new thread topics now right? I'm also going down the East Tunnels. Before I do anything else like cast spells, just want to be sure if I can do it now or if I should wait.
Daniel - Human Thief

After accepting my offer of companionship, but warning me that she wasn't going to be so forgiving of later attempts at backstabbing, I reply:

"Completely understandable. Now, where should we go? I would like to suggest the eastern tunnel because you know, it seems like the right way to go. Oh, goodness! I almost forgot to introduce myself! Daniel the Thief, a singular man in search of fortune. And who would my new companions be?"
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Ilan14
If a bunch of enemies are coming through the grate, Grom Grombly will cast Flame Strike on the front bunch.
Wow, the southern tunnel is so safe (players-wise) for good-aligned characters.. there's only a single evil creature! (1\16)

North is 5\16.
West is 4\13.

The eastern one, instead, seems the most dangerous, with 9\17!

Things could still change in case of betrayals, though.
Post edited September 24, 2019 by phaolo
Trid:
Ilan14:
46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger
Gold telling to Tridris and Daniel (new companionship):
It's time to head to the east tunnel. It can be dangerous to stay much longer in this place.
The dust in east tunnel has faded but we have to be careful as it may have trappings that have been hidden.

It's also best to start commenting in the new east tunnel thread.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/enter_my_dungeon_if_you_dare_eastern_tunnel
Ilan14: "Completely understandable. Now, where should we go? I would like to suggest the eastern tunnel because you know, it seems like the right way to go. Oh, goodness! I almost forgot to introduce myself! Daniel the Thief, a singular man in search of fortune. And who would my new companions be?"
17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer

"I'm - Tridris, the Necromancer, next in the li... well... that's not important anymore in this situation.
And, yes, it's wise to move as soon as possible, after you little thief"

(to the eastern tunnel and to eastern topic I guess?).
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Trid
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ioanna - Elf Paladin
Hooyaah: Stefareth - Human Necromancer
aRealCyborg: Kyp - Dwarf Ranger
hummer010: Hummer - Elven Ranger
misteryo: Rizzleskiff - Drow Shaman
muddysneakers: Squee - Goblin Thief
v1989: Vertel - Human Thief
ww_gog: shamus - Drow Brigand
greeklover: Vanathradil - Elf Mage
Damon18: Damon - Dwarf Warrior
Melvinica: OldNick - Drow Thief
mintee: Cirocco - Halfling Ranger
Nadruk: Aleric - Dwarf Cleric
Korotan: Karanos - Half Orc Cleric
direspirefirewire: StrangerDanger - Elven Ranger
josh72718: Vanlaa - Human BattleMage
RickyAndersen: Aurelia - Elf Cleric
Fellow travellers! Could you please confirm your position in our formation? Or do you want to go alone?
(please do so HERE)

- Danric the Exiled - Human Paladin
Attachments:
so Can i take the loot in the hat chest?
Enebias:
nevarRed: Zazz, Goblin Berzerker

Trying his best to keep his head low, Zazz follows his new companion further into the tunnel with battleaxes drawn. Under his breath he mutters 'pointy ears not make for good eats...'
Now let's wait for the Half-Orcs' move. Then, we swoop in and save the day.
Trid: (to the eastern tunnel and to eastern topic I guess?).
yeah that's why Doc did it.
I had already said in the post before yours.
Otherwise it would be all a mess.
Cavalary: If the tunnels are going to basically become separate adventures, may I suggest starting a thread for each?
Doc0075: This is a good idea and the route I am going to take. It will make it easier for me to do updates as well.

I will create a sub forum for north - east - south - west tunnels in that order. For north and south I will include both the main and side tunnels in the same sub forum. If you haven't specified whether you are going in the main or side tunnel, I will assume you are in the main one.

Those who are still in the chamber continue to post here please until you choose a tunnel (inform me when you do).

I will post links to the sub forums in this thread as well as soon as I have them up.
May I also suggest that when something important happens, like a new turn, or opening a chest, or encountering a creature, wait for some time before responding to new actions so that there's adequate time for everyone to post what they want to do, and everyone from different timezones or who's not currently online has a fair chance to act?

Or maybe clarify how much time do we have before new updates, since I thought it's every two days, with potentially minor updates in between?

For example yesterday when you posted the update, someone decided to loot one of the newly opened chests within 5 minutes of and you responded to that right away, instead of waiting to see who else would try to do so and then resolving the situation. So you basically rewarded the person who was online at the time and replied first, instead of giving everyone else a fair chance to have a go at it. I personally wasn't interested in looting the chest with the hornet, but I assumed that most people, like me, thought that we'd have at least one day to post actions before you posted another turn (new update) with what happens next.

That's also why I didn't go for any of the other treasures yet, as I was waiting for Thras (who opened the top hat chest first) to respond, so that he could take the gauntlets if he wished to do so, and I thought you'd wait to see who wants to go for what, and then let us resolve the situation together. :) Since I guess the only reason why he hasn't tried to loot it yet is because he's not online yet.

Edit: I just wanted one health potion from the top hat chest, but I was waiting to see what Thras takes and what other people around would decide to have, so we could negotiate etc amongst ourselves.

RedFireGaming: Roark is male. I'll give some background when we leave the chamber.

So, which tunnel should we try?

Roark, Elven Druid
Come to the south main tunnel with us! :) Together with the north tunnel it's the least crowded (12 people each), or you can pick the side tunnel and hope it reconnect with the main tunnel eventually. It's very small though, only two people can walk in it side by side, that's why I'd prefer the main one. I'll wait to Doc to respond to my chat inquiry first before picking which one I'm going in though.
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
Daniel - Human Thief

"Splendid! To the east it is then!"

---------------

(and to the east tunnel thread)

But later, because I have some Real Life stuff to do. Also, me and a bunch of others looked to take stuff from the top hat chest, so I'm not sure how's that going to work out... XD
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Ilan14
[56 - Damon18 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior]

sorry, didn't understood what happens to those are still in the main chamber,
and
does the thread will continue here for those in the main chamber?

Aramandur:
Damon looks at the human who is looking at his direction
The human expression is like inviting the dwarf to follow him, very much probably towards the norh tunnel

Damon is still undecided on what to do...
After the 4 loud noises that came from the tunnels, the confusion seems to reign over the majority of the people
Damon18: [56 - Damon18 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior]

sorry, didn't understood what happens to those are still in the main chamber,
and
does the thread will continue here for those in the main chamber?
Yes.
Green_Hilltop: In case the other people have gone too far ahead, I'd be happy to join you as well, as I had planned at staying at the chain if I did pull it, but Doc wrote that I was leaving.

By the way, humans, elves and halfings get a penalty for being in the vicinity with Drow, so it might be more advantageous if the drows go together, they also get a bonus when they're close to orcs, and there is already and orc and a drow in the chamber as well.
That is a good point. When forming groups, we should practice some racial segregation. Not out of malice or mistrust, but out of prudence. Orcs, Drow and Goblins work well together, as do Humans, Elves, Halflings and Dwarves. ... As long as the Halflings keeps their hands in their own pockets and not in mine!