It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Lucky delay for me :)
Suggestion: give everyone a loincloth and a club. Easy equipment distribution
I'd like to burn my loincloth. While i wear it.
Name: Aurelia
Race: Elf
Class: Cleric
This sounds great! Is the spell system like in DnD where you can use a spell only once before resting and remoorizing it? Or is it mana/permanent casting (cantrips)?

How many spells do casters get, if it's not a semi-secret (up to the players' discloure)?
greeklover: Hey!!! I found my spellbook but a mouse ate some pages. Unfortunately. For the mouse I mean, I fried it for a while with a well placed Aganazzar’s Scorcher, That's what you get when you eat the page that has the "Haste" spell. Anyway I didn't have many choices after this incident so the spells I managed to memorize are these: Fire Ball/ Dispel Magic/ Web/ See Invisibility/ Reflect Spells/ Mirror Image/ Acid Fog/ Levitate. I will also bring with me a wand of acid arrows, you never know when you have to finish a troll. Now let's put the dwarves in the front. They are good fighters and short so I can throw fireballs over their heads HAHAHA!
Wasn't me, in case you were wondering/hoping. Turns out I failed shapeshifting class. And I studied sooooo much. Karran, my teacher, says, I'm just not meant to shapeshift, that my "heart beats elsewhere" (whatever that means), I just have to find it. So, maybe I'll find it in the great unknown. I'm still small and sneaky, should help me in avoiding danger.
Green_Hilltop: This sounds great! Is the spell system like in DnD where you can use a spell only once before resting and remoorizing it? Or is it mana/permanent casting (cantrips)?

How many spells do casters get, if it's not a semi-secret (up to the players' discloure)?
If I understand the chat message correctly, I have a fix number of spell casts I can't exceed, there was no mention of only once each or pause in between or something.
I got to choose 8 spells out of 25. Funny how 10 spells would have made that a little easier for me, 12 would have been optimal to not debate with myself which ones to pick. Now I probably picked the wrong ones. :-D

Edit: Sorry for double post. Didn't realise I would be too slow for automerger.
Post edited September 21, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
FlockeSchnee: Wasn't me, in case you were wondering/hoping. Turns out I failed shapeshifting class. And I studied sooooo much. Karran, my teacher, says, I'm just not meant to shapeshift, that my "heart beats elsewhere" (whatever that means), I just have to find it. So, maybe I'll find it in the great unknown. I'm still small and sneaky, should help me in avoiding danger.
Sounds like your Soul Animal might not be an animal. Perhaps you'll find it among the monsters in the dungeon. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to shapeshift into a gelatinous cube?
FlockeSchnee: Wasn't me, in case you were wondering/hoping. Turns out I failed shapeshifting class. And I studied sooooo much. Karran, my teacher, says, I'm just not meant to shapeshift, that my "heart beats elsewhere" (whatever that means), I just have to find it. So, maybe I'll find it in the great unknown. I'm still small and sneaky, should help me in avoiding danger.
Lifthrasil: Sounds like your Soul Animal might not be an animal. Perhaps you'll find it among the monsters in the dungeon. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to shapeshift into a gelatinous cube?
I was taking it as "not shapeshifting at all", but ... he had a very weird look on his face when he said shapeshift. Maybe what he meant to say is "not as we know it"? Then again, he is always a little weird with people failing shapeshifting class. To him a shaman unable to shapeshift is worse than not being a shaman at all. "A shaman has to know their heart." he says all the time. But he always forgets to explain, what that even means. o.O I suspect he doesn't know himself. And he thinks he can teach others how to shapeshift. Something good did come of this though. Turns out I'm really good at calming animals down. Well ... it's something, right? Maybe I should have attended his class sooner, but someone had to watch the kids while Sanna, my older sister, was ill for so long. The only 2 girls out of 9 kids got to stick together. Especially now that Mama and Papa are old. I know she understands though. I long for ... What? I have all that I need?
A gelatinous cube? Hm. Being able to squeeze through the tiniest cracks and stuff ... Nothing and noone could stop me from going where I want to go. Ultimate freedom! Yes. Yes, that would be cool too. Now I only have to survive long enough to ...
Post edited September 21, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
I'd like to be Drow Battlemage, the name is Cervello.
Green_Hilltop: This sounds great! Is the spell system like in DnD where you can use a spell only once before resting and remoorizing it? Or is it mana/permanent casting (cantrips)?

FlockeSchnee: If I understand the chat message correctly, I have a fix number of spell casts I can't exceed, there was no mention of only once each or pause in between or something.
I got to choose 8 spells out of 25. Funny how 10 spells would have made that a little easier for me, 12 would have been optimal to not debate with myself which ones to pick. Now I probably picked the wrong ones. :-D

Thanks for the reply! Do you think that's 12 casts for the whole game (going from a previous post by another player), or do you think you might regain casts while sleeping? That'd be cool!

Don't worryat least you picked the ones you liked the most. What do you know, maybe they'll all be useful at one point or another. :)

Speaking of which, druids are usually able to shapeshift! :) Perhaps one could teach you eventually?
FlockeSchnee: If I understand the chat message correctly, I have a fix number of spell casts I can't exceed, there was no mention of only once each or pause in between or something.

Green_Hilltop: Thanks for the reply! Do you think that's 12 casts for the whole game (going from a previous post by another player), or do you think you might regain casts while sleeping? That'd be cool!

Don't worryat least you picked the ones you liked the most. What do you know, maybe they'll all be useful at one point or another. :)

Speaking of which, druids are usually able to shapeshift! :) Perhaps one could teach you eventually?
12 castings for the whole game. You can cast as many instances of the same spell as you like. Example 12 Fireballs:D

Green_Hilltop: Thanks for the reply! Do you think that's 12 casts for the whole game (going from a previous post by another player), or do you think you might regain casts while sleeping? That'd be cool!

Like greeklover wrote. I'm allowed to cast 12 spells during the the whole game too. I already know I will probably die early because I try to "preserve" my spells for "when I need them more". Unfortunately I can't use them anymore when I'm dead. :-D

Noone told me druids can do that! Are you serious? I always thought shamans are the ones with animal totems/spirits and Druids the ones with being one whith nature itself. Maybe I need to play more RPGs to get this right once and for all.

You mean, maybe I just need "the right teacher"? Interesting. That never crossed my mind.
Nice one Doc.

Am part of the audience watching from the dungeon gallery:)
Is it too late to join?:)
v1989: Is it too late to join?:)
You may join, you are the last entry.

No more to join the game after v1989.

Please contact me in chat to decide on your spells and equipment.

Number of spell casts and spells you get is decided by a combination of factors.
Lemon_Curry: I doubt I have the time to keep up with this, but it sounds like so much fun that I'll have a go at it anyway. :)

I'm Shins A'Hoy, the Halfling Thief.
prob one of the top names ive seen :)