It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My thief sense is tingling. I can't help but being lured to a chest. I'll carefully open the chest with hornet engraving on it
PMPMGamer: Gold (Goblin Ranger) thinks maybe we should go to one of these smaller tunner. But I'm also undecided which one to go. Which do you think we should choose?
Trid: (Tridris - Drow (f), Necromancer)
We could do this, but we also could stick behind some other group, they can provide useful as meatshield for traps.
(Gold - Goblin Ranger)
You idea seems interesting.
Do you have any idea which group we should follow behind?
Lone_Scout: (?): Rudy, who wanted to go alone (did Og'rialt warn him about the fire trap?)
gogtrial34987: Rudely ignored though we were by this human ranger, I did indeed point out the trigger mechanism for him to avoid, as he does not appear to be many clawed. I suggest we let him pass us by, and wait momentarily for the effects of the detect secrets spell to become clear before rushing deeper into the unknown. Mayhap we'll encounter him again later; perhaps his fresh corpse will at some point warn us of a trap!

As I finish setting the trap and prepare to leave it to guard our back, I look back into the circular chamber. Of those nearest the southern tunnels, I see a half orc waiting around, a party of three entering the main tunnel and calling out to two more to join them, a single mage entering the main tunnel while casting a summon monster spell, and a thief listening at that same tunnel.
Meanwhile, the drow, a halfling, a human, two elves and the two called upon by the party of three, have yet to take any action.

jonridan:
gogtrial34987: I call out to the Elven thief listening at the southern tunnel, taking note of his decision to grab a torch for himself, "Hey, friend, there's strength in numbers, and a small tunnel is easier to scout for traps than a large one. Care to join us?"

Turning toward the remaining group, including the two who have already been called upon by the other party, I call out "I extend the same offer to you. If your purpose here is to get out alive, then let us work together, and be smart about it!"

I leave it carefully nebulous if I do or don't include the drow in my offer. My own sensibilities have not yet come to a conclusion. As a cast-out from dwarven society (by choice!), I tell myself over and over that I do not want to judge those who live differently, and I see that the drow is just as befuddled as I was to find himself here. He is not many-clawed, and will want to escape as much as I do. And yet everything in my upbringing screams out that the way drows live in darkness, underground, is in every aspect a perversion of the One True Way which has been taught to dwarves since the Beginning of Time. And if I can overcome my own sensibilities, could I convince my fellow party members to do so as well...?
I look at the dwarf talking to me.

"Yeah, it's fine I guess..."

I make a sign for his group to wait up while I continue to use my high perception to listen in to the tunnel to confirm it's safe.
Green_Hilltop: Going West:

Siegfried the human paladin
Benkii the Warrior
Tanea the Halfing Shaman
Loradan the Mage
Origi the Halfling battlemage
Roy and casts web into the center of the room (!!!)
I was also headed west, my friend.

===============================
Roosevelt, Human Paladin
Silver infused Morningstar Flail
Full plate armor
Large One handed Tower shield
2 Healing spells
1 protection from Evil
ciemnogrodzianin: Sure. You have my warhammer.
But, please, let's go into the tunnel before it'll be too late. I have a feeling that my weapon will be useless against what is coming here.
idbeholdME: Ahh, sorry. Didn't hear you over all the commotion. Welcome aboard (missed your previous post :P).

We should decide if we want to recruit anyone else, or set out as a party of 6.
Welcome Thulgrun !
Considering that Cleric and Paladin have health spells, maybe they should stay back and the Ranger being in the front ?

Also, we should find new members, at least a 6th companion. Eranear maybe ?
idbeholdME: Ahh, sorry. Didn't hear you over all the commotion. Welcome aboard (missed your previous post :P).

We should decide if we want to recruit anyone else, or set out as a party of 6.
MaxFulvus: Welcome Thulgrun !
Considering that Cleric and Paladin have health spells, maybe they should stay back and the Ranger being in the front ?

We already have 6.
Me (Battlemage), Kyp (Ranger), Thulgrun (Warrior), Max son of Fulvus (Thief), Babaargh (Cleric) and SmartyFartBlart (Paladin).

Ereanar is busy investigating the chamber and we plan to set out into the Tunnel as fast as possible. But if he is ready when we set out, we could include him.

What do the others think?
MaxFulvus: Welcome Thulgrun !

idbeholdME: We already have 6.
Me (Battlemage), Kyp (Ranger), Thulgrun (Warrior), Max son of Fulvus (Thief), Babaargh (Cleric) and SmartyFartBlart (Paladin).

Ereanar is busy investigating the chamber and we plan to set out into the Tunnel as fast as possible. But if he is ready when we set out, we could include him.

What do the others think?
Sounds to me we are ready for the tunnel my friends, What tunnel should we do?
I feel the tunnel closest to the chain that was pulled would be bad lets go the other side from that one
Valius, Elven Battlemage, watches the others carefully. The noise of the grate tells him he should get out of here fast, and the south tunnels look about as good a starting point as any to get out of here. Although he wants to start exploring, he believes it's a good idea to gather a party before venturing forth.He sees a few parties gathering quickly already and a rather imposing force of half orcs near the south tunnels.

"Hail, half orcs. Would you have a need of a mage in your ranks? Any good party needs a good mage. I can fight pretty well too, my broadsword Armavel hasn't failed me in battle yet."
Unimpressed by the whole situation and starting to feel waiting further could become dangerous, Fognino decides to follow the group of half orcs from a closer distance.
Still trying to be as incospicous as possible, he moves closer to the east side, ready to either join the greenskins or to make a break for the tunnel if things get sour. Given her haste, the eleven lady Beatrice might be a good indicator of traps ahead.
In all his experience, he knows better than to blindly trust pigskins and follow them with no hesitation, as Goblins usually tend to be expended quickly for the common good - that is, the common good of non-Goblins.

While starting to move, he can't but feeling a bit disappointed by the lack of effect his shamanic chant had on other Goblins; the faith of the younglings is getting weaker there days, much to the shame of the ancestors.
aRealCyborg: Sounds to me we are ready for the tunnel my friends, What tunnel should we do?
I feel the tunnel closest to the chain that was pulled would be bad lets go the other side from that one
I am not really following all the chain pulling. Which ones have been pulled so far?
misteryo: Seeing as how most of y'all hate me, I decline the invitation to join your party. I wish you health.

Rizzleskiff heads into the smaller Northern tunnel, lingering so as to be the last to enter, keeping a good 50 feet at least behind any others who are entering the same tunnel.
direspirefirewire: StrangerDanger, Elven Ranger
Right beside you my drow shaman with my trusty arrows
Go away, Strange Elf. I don't trust anyone who would decide to partner up with a Drow.
We're missing Cornholio the Goblin Berserker.
Poor guy, maybe he's tired after went berserk the whole weekend and sleeps in one of the chest?
All these people! What is this Fantasy Player Battlegrounds (FPBG)?
Too crowded for a Thief who prefers to work alone, but I don't want to be all by myself just yet.
I see some people already headed towards the East tunnel and since I started t(here) I'll just go that way as well.
Straight line until I encounter something or need to turn.

Godbran Helloburger, sneaky lover not a fighter. xD
1 chain has been pulled, (page 16 i think)
RickyAndersen: Aurelia - Elf Cleric
Aramandur: Fellow travellers! What do you think about planning our journey this way? We may get out alive if we stay together!

- Danric, Human Paladin
I am in somone elses party atm, i will stick with him
In Chamber:
54 - Korotan - Karanos - Orc Cleric
59 - Lemmus - Cicatrix - Drow Ranger
24 - mrkgnao - Elven Necromancer - Halfling Druid
73 - ww_gog - shamus - Drow Brigand - moves to centipedes belly

Going North:
10 - muddysneakers - Squee - goblin thief (MT)
16 - misteryo - Rizzleskiff - Drow Shaman (ST)
19 - Catac1ysm - Catac1ysm - Dwarf Berserker (MT)
21 - Aramandur - Danric the Exiled - Human Paladin
32 - KiNgBrAdLeY7 - Ioanna - Elf Paladin (MT)
34 - Hooyaah - Stefareth - Human Necromancer (MT)
36 - Lazarus_03 - Lazarus - Human Berserker (ST)
37 - Melvinica - OldNick - Drow Thief
42 - Nadruk - Aleric - Dwarf Cleric
55 - direspirefirewire - StrangerDanger - Elven Ranger
56 - Damon18 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior
61 - greeklover - Vanathradil - Elf Mage
1 - hummer010 - Hummer - Elven Ranger (ST)
64 - truhlik - Kubajz - Halfling Thief (ST)
66 - Sir.Tomato - Tomato - Goblin Thief (MT)
75 - VeTrack - Darci - Drow Cleric (MT)
77 - RickyAndersen - Aurelia - Elf - Cleric (MT)
51 - kusumahendra - Henz - Elf Thief
65 - RWarehall - Grom Grombly - Half-Orc Shaman

Going South:
2 - bler144 - SmartyFartBlart - Human Paladin (MT)
5 - Sulibor - Dunward - Human Mage (ST)
9 - MaxFulvus - Max, son of Fulvus - Dwarven Thief (MT)
15 - Lone_Scout - Says Beldarion - Human Warrior (ST)
22 - 01kipper - Kip - Halfling Brigand (ST)
26 - ciemnogrodzianin - Thulgrun the One-Eyed - Dwarven Warrior (MT)
28 - triock - Triock Ulagolor - Elven Paladin (MT)
29 - gogtrial34987 - Og'rialt - Dwarf Brigand (ST)
30 - aRealCyborg - Kyp - Dwarf Ranger (MT)
35 - jonridan - Aslain Melemir - Elven Thief (ST)
41 - zlaywal - Zayd ibn Yasin - Human Ranger (MT)
43 - idbeholdME - Svartalf - Dwarven Battlemage (MT)
52 - RedFireGaming - Roark - Elven Druid (MT)
69 - alexandros050 - Rudy - Human Ranger (ST)
80 - Green_Hilltop - Eranear - Elf Paladin (MT)
3 - arsalan12 - Arsalan - Elven Mage (MT)
48 - babark - Babargh - Dwarven Cleric (MT)
72 - park_84 - Darrim - Dwarf Warrior (MT)
78 - CervelloYM - Cervello - Drow Battlemage (MT)
70 - Lifthrasil - Thras - Dwarven Mage (MT)

Going West:
4 - sasuke12 - Strigon - Drow Necromancer
13 - paladin181 - Roosevelt - Human Paladin
20 - servobeupstry - Origi - Halfling Battlemage
25 - BenKii - BenKii - Human Warrior
38 - ZyloxDragon - Roy Jenks - Half-Orc Battemage
40 - Pouyou-pouyou - Gilius - Dwarven Druid
45 - phaolo - Loradan - Elven Mage
57 - ConsulCaesar - Siegfried - Human Paladin
58 - FlockeSchnee - Tanea - Halfling Shaman
63 - Genocide2099 - Fish - Half Orc Berserker
67 - Testor0 - Rufus - Human Cleric
76 - Lemon_Curry - Shins A'Hoy - Halfling Thief
74 - runnerex - Yeenwi - Drow Necromancer
68 - matterbandit - Peloquin - Dwarven Thief

Going East:
11 - Enebias - Fognino - Goblin Shaman
12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger
14 - BeatriceElysia - Lady Beatrice Eilonwy Giulietta Giselle - Elf Druid
18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage
23 - BranjoHello - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief
27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker
47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
49 - nevarRed - Zazz - Goblin Berserker
6 - PaterAlf - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior
8 - cardangrille - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
44 - Zadalon - Franziskan - Human Cleric
62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger
17 - Trid - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
46 - PMPMGamer - Gold - Goblin Ranger
53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer
33 - pkk234 - Cornholio - Golbin Berserker
7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
31 - blastradius - Valius - Elven Battlemage
71 - josh72718 - Gar Dragonlord of Vadenville - Elf Paladin
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief

This is where I currently have people placed on the map. If you are missing or in the wrong place please let me know. Any that are not placed yet and don't inform me otherwise will be placed as still in the chamber.

Those heading North and South please confirm for me if you are using the main tunnels or the smaller side tunnels. It is not clear with everyone.

Later today we will find out what the pulling of the chains has done (all four have been pulled), what spells have just been cast and we will deal with current actions such as opening of the chests and moving tentatively into the tunnels.
Post edited September 26, 2019 by Doc0075