It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: You two were the ones who originally reported the DRM in Nex Machina. Now there has been a report that all levels are playable (again?). Could you please check whether that is true and if Nex Machina is DRM-free after all? I don't want to leave a game undeservedly on the list.
KasperHviid: Returned to Nex Machine, and the level unlocks works without Galaxy! It's 60% off, by the way, and I can highly recommend it.
Great! I'll remove it from the list. Thanks for checking.

SmollestLight: We are in contact with the developers of Northgard. The version has been rolled back and the correct fix will be available next week at the latest =)
Thank you. It's nice that this case, at least, was only a bug and thank you for doing something about it. I'll remove northgard from the list too.
Post edited March 26, 2021 by Lifthrasil
high rated
SmollestLight: We are in contact with the developers of Northgard. The version has been rolled back and the correct fix will be available next week at the latest =)
Speaking of bugs, have GOG remove Securom from F.E.A.R. Platinum's expansions and multiplayer, too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/bt6igw/is_gog_selling_fear_with_active_securom_drm/
TheBigCore: Speaking of bugs, have GOG remove Securom from F.E.A.R. Platinum's expansions and multiplayer, too:
The filename is the same setup_fear_platinum_collection_2.0.0.5.exe it's always been, so nothing has changed...
low rated
DRM isn't the problem with games these days. We need decent games first to care about.
high rated
Northgard has been fully fixed now and the offline installers will be updated :)
SmollestLight: Northgard has been fully fixed now and the offline installers will be updated :)
Thank you for the message! I was just going to ask. And thank you and the devs for fixing the game!
SmollestLight: Northgard has been fully fixed now and the offline installers will be updated :)
That's good news! Now, perhaps GOG.com could look at addressing some of the other games on this list that include 'bugs'?
Thank you for addressing the issue, DRM-Free is the way to be.
Hello,

It's not true.
At this time just Mac and Linux version are up to date.
Windows version still broken.
Good to hear, thank you Smollest and to GOG and Northgard Team!
Thanks!
DJM.553: Hello,

Following the last patch of Northgard (2.4.15.20613), the Solo mode is not valid without gog galaxy.

I have asked the developers and am waiting for an answer.

the campaign mode remains unchanged.

J-Marc
Lifthrasil: Ouch! That is bad for the Solo mode to depend on Galaxy. Let's hope that this is just a bug/oversight and not intentional DRM! Please keep me updated what the devs say. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt before putting the game on the list.
Hello,

today , it's OK for win version.
All solo parts look like good.
Lifthrasil: Ouch! That is bad for the Solo mode to depend on Galaxy. Let's hope that this is just a bug/oversight and not intentional DRM! Please keep me updated what the devs say. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt before putting the game on the list.
DJM.553: Hello,

today , it's OK for win version.
All solo parts look like good.
Great. Thank you for the confirmation.
high rated
FYI:

Scythe received update v1.7.06_(45686).
I can´t find any patchnotes.

In Scythe subforum user StormLord1975 reported that: "Unfortunately, they have added annoying Asmodee popups that appear several times in the middle of the game. I recommend reverting to 1.6.85."

I checked this by myself (see screenshots): it seems to me as long as you not enter an email adress or press the "x" button you can not continue to play the game. That´s annoying. :-(

I opened a ticket at Gog support (#1032538) & i will open a request on steam community hub.

So far the only solution to play the game is like StormLord1975 suggested: revert to version 1.6.85.

Also: if this thread is not the correct one for placing this information, please kindly let me know - in this case i will go ahead for transfering the informations to the correct thread. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
scythe-1.jpg (80 Kb)
scythe-2.jpg (53 Kb)
Paraharaha: Scythe received update v1.7.06_(45686).
I would say technically it's not a DRM as you can still play offline if you click on cancel, but it's an annoying nagging screen that they definitely needs to fix. Do you know how often it happens ?