It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Three pillars of Electronic Arts now DRM-free

No matter your personal take on the gaming giant – the many people, teams, and studios behind Electronic Arts brought us some of the most unforgettable experiences, marvelous worlds, and exceptional titles in gaming.
Each of today's three classic releases from Electronic Arts represents a pillar of game design: exceptional world building, mastery in storytelling, an admirable understanding of the balance between scope and focus. Straight from the EA Games vault, making their DRM-free debut on GOG.com, are:

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition — the birth of a universe. A complex, extensive universe of raw fantasy and imperfection which spawned countless works reaching far beyond gaming - from graphic novels and novelizations through tabletop games and more. The Dragon Age universe is among the most ambitious fantasy settings ever created, and if you'd like to get more acquainted with the universe, turn up the fantastic soundtrack and take a look at the comprehensive guide to Dragon Age by Kotaku.

Dead Space is a glance at a gritty, hard sci-fi world in a state of irreversible disrepair. This is a game where the horrors lurking around the corner are just as disturbing as ghosts of the past. The glimpses are few, but they meticulously paint a vivid world of dark, scientific wonders and despair – a world you barely know, but a world nonetheless worth saving. A world you will remember. Check out the animated comic prologue available here, as well as the OST on Spotify.

SimCity 3000™ Unlimited is more than the sum of its parts. It's neither the biggest nor the most elaborate in the series, but it's success lies in balancing complexity and accessibility to deliver truly exceptional and welcoming gameplay. It doesn't hurt that you'll spend countless hours listening to a wonderfully jazzy soundtrack (also on Spotify!). Whether you succeed or stumble, one thing is certain: your stay in SimCity 3000 will be… nice.

Experience three pillars of game design by Electronic Arts – the marvelous worlds, unforgettable storytelling, exceptional gameplay – <span class="bold">Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>, <span class="bold">Dead Space</span>, and <span class="bold">SimCity 3000&trade; Unlimited</span> are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Konrad
Bought, Bought and Bought. Hope GOG are able to get them to part with more games, especially the ones currently tied to their DRM platform only
Post edited July 14, 2016 by deonast
GOG.com: Three pillars of Electronic Arts now DRM-free

etc
Some nice releases :)

DA:O imo the last really great RPG by Bioware.
Hmm, my fav SimCity game is here, still without PL language. ;(
Thank you GOG team & EA. Awesome additions to GOG catalog.
Wow. Keep raising the bar, GOG!
JMich: Which one of you runs the "Let's tease the forum" class? And are you aware of what happens when you start teasing us too much?
mecharma: A FUNSPLOSION!
Ask around for the "Letter from mother" concerning Chaos Overlords. Might qualify as a funsplosion, not sure :P
THREE QUICK THINGS :P

1) I am really sorry to the forum for my tantrum. I turned into every asshole I give shit to. That was way inexcusable by me.

2) It's working now Thiev, thanks, and I'm going to check out DonwloadThemAll just to be safe.

3) Finally. Everyone says SimCity3000 is the best in the series. Why?
NuffCatnip: Same here, I have no intentions of downloading Galaxy, so this is a bit of a problem. :/
Pajama: What with all the recent problems with GOG Downloader I went on a search for a download manager and found one that is an add-on for Firefox so it integrates perfectly. It also has a pause and resume feature which is invaluable. Anyway it's called DownThemAll and I can highly recommend it. It also saves all the bother of wondering if large files will download OK without errors. Not sure if you use Firefox but if you do I hope this info is helpful :)
I use a firefox plugin called flashgot which allows you to pick the download manager you want to use. I use free download manager with it. Strangely though i've never tried to use it with GOG. I'm not sure why I haven't.
Pangaea666: I hope you are right. Enough shovelware here so no need to further degrade the quality on the site with adding ME 2 and ME 3 on top.
kokosabre: Then again Steam only got ME2 and 3 so as said, the most we can see from Mass Effect series is the first game.
Steam got ME 1 & 2, it was 3 that was Origin only. If you ask me though, such a completely trash game belongs on a completely trash platform.
Holy ..., wow, that is great...grabs wallet...all those years of waiting...sobs.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by MaGo72
Weird thing is, that there seems to be no release stream for these games on Twitch.
But very nice to see them here!!!
I have been waiting a long time for SimCIty 3000. I was not even expecting it to ever be available.

Thank you GOG and EA! :D
Now this is a welcomed surprise. I definitely own multiple copies of Dead Space and Dragon Age, but I'm instabuying all three of these right now. I was going to pick up Dark Souls III, but EA and GOG, you win. :D
moonshineshadow: Why don't you use a download manager addOn for you browser and use the direct download links?
tinyE: Do those save download progress?
My internet connection is rubbish so i use Ninja Download Manager which seems to help a bit with downloads.
And can also pause. Probably better options out there but this is the only one I've tried

EDIT: ALSO tried DownloadThemAll plugin for firefox forgot about that one
Post edited July 14, 2016 by HG1995
I am speechless o_O ... Wow! Congrats GOG and thanks EA!