It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Adding what? The hugs? People covered in syrup?

Edit: Ah, thought you were referring to the post above you. Yes, I am that tired.
Getcomposted: If I were adding people to my Wishlist, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be adding syrup-covered people. Imagine what they would do to the furniture!
You have furniture in your GOG wishlist?! I've never heard of GOG's account system breaking that badly before!
Staying awake for Banner Saga, hope it's the next one.
Dalthnock: If I start buying indie movies, the only thing I'll tell the industry is that I want crappy, low-budget films with nonsensical plot.
If that's what you think indie movies are, than you should start watching more indie movies. ;)

There are all kind of indie movies in every genre you can think of and they are no more crappy or nonsensical than the movies from major studios. The only difference is that they don't have a high budget most of the times and that they weren't made with a big studio or publisher in the background.
ViktorDavion: Do you know T.E.A.R.S. ? ^^
ElTerprise: No doesn't ring a bell, sorry.
The Game one guys playing pen & paper. In the world of T.E.A.R.S. Just search for Rocketbeans pen&paper on youtube. For all the other it is in german only.
ViktorDavion: Do you know T.E.A.R.S. ? ^^
The_Blog: Darf ich sie looten während sie bluten?
Und der Schmorf mit 16 Charme xD
Still don't get it.
CarrionCrow: There is only one way that I would do such a thing, and that would be if there was someone I deeply care for who liked it enough to want to go.

Then I'd go on the fucking thing....

But otherwise? Not gonna happen.
Crewdroog: wow. that would be true love right there.

and i think you protest too much :)

actually, have you ever watched Venture Bros? if so, the Brisbyland episode?
Just had to wrack my brain for a scenario in which I'd actually do it.

And no, haven't seen that show.
The fear of being pinned beneath an animatronic Abe Lincoln for hours keeps me from it.
Might make me have a stroke or something.
ElTerprise: No doesn't ring a bell, sorry.
ViktorDavion: The Game one guys playing pen & paper. In the world of T.E.A.R.S. Just search for Rocketbeans pen&paper on youtube. For all the other it is in german only.
Thank you.
ElTerprise: That sounds awful :(. They definitely need some adaptation for modern systems. But i don't think they will show up soon on GoG unfortunately.
Ok now I'll try to reinstall it. Maybe I DO get to work :3
ElTerprise: That sounds awful :(. They definitely need some adaptation for modern systems. But i don't think they will show up soon on GoG unfortunately.
The_Blog: Ok now I'll try to reinstall it. Maybe I DO get to work :3
Good luck with that.
Geralt_of_Rivia: There is a huge problem with this approach: The content industry knows the tactic of baby steps very well because they have been practicing it for many decades by constantly extending and tightening copyright laws. You can not have region restriction without controling them. And that is only possible via DRM.

I can tell you what will happen when GOG allows regionally restricted movies. There will always be some guys who circumvent the current control mechanics. At the moment it is merely an IP check which can be easily circumvented with a proxy or a VPN. As soon as the studios can prove that people outside of the allowed region are buying the movie they will scream bloody murder and drag GOG to court. Of course they will choose a country/city where the judges often rule in favor of the content industry.

There they will tell the judge that GOG contractually agreed to sell their movies only to specific countries (they show the contract as proof) and that GOG has violated the contract by insufficiently checking the buyers country and demand that GOG implements better protection (in other words: DRM). With a good lawyer they will most likely get a decision in their favor. And with a court order to implement DRM to uphold its contract GOG can not say 'No' to DRM any more.

Perhaps Dalthnock hasn't been here long enough to know better but you should know that this isn't some theoretical BS. It has happened to GOG before already. Remember the Witcher 2 incident. Bandai took GOG to court multiple times and got decisions that forced GOG to implement regional pricing (Witcher 2 was the first regionally priced game on GOG, long before regional pricing was introduced.), to implement IP checking (Because GOG simply trusted the country setting of the customer which wasn't good enough in Bandai's book.) and to stop removing the copy protection from store bought Witchers via updates.

And if you think the same thing won't repeat with movies you are gravely mistaken. Movie companies are known for such tactics far more than IT companies.
Thanks for bringing this one up - I remember postponing my purchase decision of Witcher 2 because of that. I think it was $75 US in Australia at launch, while USA got it for $49.99... And at that time it caused some controversy here. At least GOG guys were trying to be fair and were giving the difference away in gog.com catalogue games... Recently there was an issue on Steam when the pre-orders opened for Beyond Earth the game was US$49.99 and in a few days it jumped to US$89.99!! Almost double the price because, well because it's good to make money of those "rich suckers" down under!! Steam didn't want to give any explanation or refund or anything... You want to play the game - well then pay and shut up... Therefore I'm trying to buy my games at GOG.com only....
djdarko: Something about that Lumino City logo remind me of a certain licorice:
Ugh, that looks like the old candy aunts keep in a glass dish on their coffee table.
Apropos of nothing,

Click me.
Fresh Too deal: Blocks That Matter (-70%) [100]
JDelekto: I'm not sure why, but it is not the 'odd' that bother me.
GhostwriterDoF: You'll fit in just fine here...
How do you know? I didn't give you my dimensions.
high rated
Getcomposted: Wading turns upside-down into Mating.
I think it was the mud that made my vision go wud.