It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: <Pseudo Evil Japanese Voice>
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!! IF SLEEP APPROACH YOU IN THE STREET, YOU SHOW IT NOOOOO MERCY!
<\Pseudo Evil Japanese Voice>
I've learned that in my dreams, I can do away with sleep.
WildHobgoblin: It doesn't have anything to do with a three-headed monkey, by any chance?
ViktorDavion: Droggelbecher..... Droggelbecher. ^^
Yeah, funniest part of the game. No hugs from me though! I'm saving myself for another.
blakstar: <Pseudo Evil Japanese Voice>
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!! IF SLEEP APPROACH YOU IN THE STREET, YOU SHOW IT NOOOOO MERCY!
<\Pseudo Evil Japanese Voice>
JDelekto: I've learned that in my dreams, I can do away with sleep.
is this some kind of Zen riddle? :-P
Have some earwax...
skeletonbow: [snip]
HunchBluntley:
hi! not related to above post, but to convo earlier. i've played a bit of din's curse (not a lot 'cause i'm here...) but so far I like it, though not the UI. and the story is....absent? i'm also feeling overwhelmed with the amount of choices i have for leveling.
The_Blog: Made my day :D

What does it mean?
KunoNoOni:
It is a quote from a character of the game Edna & Harvey: The Breakout who never said anything else than "Droggelbecher". It became a meme and can be thrown into a converseation just for the randomness ^^
Crewdroog: then wtf is happpening at disney land??? o.0
CarrionCrow: Something fairly terrifying. And they have a whole underground city of their own to conceal it in...
no!
Good Night guys already 1.30am. Going to bed now. Enjoy yourself and do play some games you bought :)
Getcomposted: I have been trawling through the catalogue adding things to my Wishlist, because, yes, I am that bored.
Adding what? The hugs? People covered in syrup?

Edit: Ah, thought you were referring to the post above you. Yes, I am that tired.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
The_Blog: It is a quote from a character of the game Edna & Harvey: The Breakout who never said anything else than "Droggelbecher". It became a meme and can be thrown into a converseation just for the randomness ^^
Like fish?
Matruchus: Good Night guys already 1.30am. Going to bed now. Enjoy yourself and do play some games you bought :)
Good Night!
Post edited March 09, 2015 by ElTerprise
Matruchus: Good Night guys already 1.30am. Going to bed now. Enjoy yourself and do play some games you bought :)
Goodnight.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar
JDelekto: I've learned that in my dreams, I can do away with sleep.
blakstar: is this some kind of Zen riddle? :-P
A Koan! Well done noticing it.
The_Blog: Made my day :D

KunoNoOni: I do see your point, I am not as strong as you. I have MANY games here on GOG and on Steam and in my own collection that I may never get to play. But it makes me feel secure to know that I do have it if I ever do decide to play it.
The_Blog: HAHAHA I am not strong in any way ^^
This is how I act normally too.
Droggelbecher is the best p&c adventure character ever ^^ the Waschmane is also cool.
Crewdroog: yay! hugs! *hugs toxicTom and whispers in ear* i'm covered in syrup. now you're all sticky!
toxicTom: That's.. kinky. You sure you want were this is going?
lol no! i didn't mean it like that! my goal was annoying, not kink. all stupid things i say will be blamed on sleep deprivation. thank you!