It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, Blocks That Matter was last seen 5 days ago!
Crewdroog: oh you know what, i think you are right. it was just a big fall sale. lol my mind is mush :)
Getcomposted: All the sales are slightly insomniac with timed releases. IIRC, for the autumn sale, they were releasing two at a time every 40 minutes.
gog really figured out how to keep us locked into the site, huh? yeah, i think it was that timed flash sale thing.
The_Blog: Damn guys, you know what I would LOVE to see on gog? Anno. Anno all the way...
*waves hands in a visionary manner*
No seriously. I would Love to play Anno 1503 and Anno 1602 in a Windows 8 compatible version again. I have the Special Edition of Anno 1503 here and it even comes with a colored 100 pages thick manual. 100! pages with tactics and EVERYTHING explained.
ElTerprise: That would be nice. Although i never 1503, only 1602 and then 1404.
I was so bad at 1503, since it was really hard to keep a positive balance and I way very young. But I played it an ubelievable amount of time with alone and with a friend (though never in multiplayer) and was really excited when I heard that 1701 was going to get released. I played the heck out of that one too. Anno 1404 is great too and I have the boxed version here aswell as the Addon. I just watched some gameplay from 1503 again and heard the menu theme after like 10 years again. And my heart just skipped about 2 beats. I am not kidding, I felt how I was kinda shocked to hear the melody and instantly recognized it. Actually it was kinda scary ^^

The GIANT problem is that Windows 8 dropped the hardware exceleration for 16bit programs and some older direct 3D stuff aswell. That means the game will run with 5 FPS on a high end laptop. And even in compatability mode it is kinda slow and laggy. You ahve to use a Virtualboy with Windows XP which sucks big time. Same issue for The Direct 3D mode of Divine Divinity. 2 FPS in the menu...
Post edited March 09, 2015 by The_Blog
ElTerprise: Well Teslagrad definitely has a interesting artstyle but my wallet says no.
Same here.

Something about that game reminds me of Cloudberry Kingdom, a game which strangely is not here.
ViktorDavion: My name is Geronimo Rhöder and i reside here. My goal is to loot some crits ^^
ElTerprise: Viel Glück dabei :)
Do you know T.E.A.R.S. ? ^^
ViktorDavion: My name is Geronimo Rhöder and i reside here. My goal is to loot some crits ^^
Well, good luck with that. I'm siiting here since the sale started with exactly 0 crits to show for it... Hope you're luckier than me ;)
So... is there much left on the list? - end of sale and I finally have a few pennies spare! HEHEHEH!
ViktorDavion: Do you know T.E.A.R.S. ? ^^
Darf ich sie looten während sie bluten?
Und der Schmorf mit 16 Charme xD
Getcomposted: You have a thing for W's?
W's?
Sachys: So... is there much left on the list? - end of sale and I finally have a few pennies spare! HEHEHEH!
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
jadegiant: Cursed by Din?
Crewdroog: hahaha, probably 'cause i'm here and not playing his game!
I just started playing this game myself, having picked it up just yesterday. I haven't gone far though, instead just watching the insomnia sale go by like the rest of us!
ViktorDavion: Do you know T.E.A.R.S. ? ^^
No doesn't ring a bell, sorry.
final_option: Well, good luck with that. I'm siiting here since the sale started with exactly 0 crits to show for it... Hope you're luckier than me ;)
Yep, but just for one. I hit shadowman.
Crewdroog: lies!

just me mentioning the ride makes you yearn for it. the little replica you have in the basement just doesn't cut it, i know!
CarrionCrow: There is only one way that I would do such a thing, and that would be if there was someone I deeply care for who liked it enough to want to go.

Then I'd go on the fucking thing....

But otherwise? Not gonna happen.
wow. that would be true love right there.

and i think you protest too much :)

actually, have you ever watched Venture Bros? if so, the Brisbyland episode?
Err... bit late with that! Should have started a few days ago!