It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: [snip]
Tekkaman-James: This looks like a dog version of a failed KS project called <span class="bold">Feral</span>. I am so bummed they didn't make their goal and I really hope they try again at some point. It sure seems that dog-lovers are being a lot more generous with Home Free.
Feral looked interesting and I do hope they relaunch in a bit, but as both a dog and cat lover I think Home Free right now looks to have a bit more personality and polish than Feral had in its pitch video. I like that it's third-person graphics and the interactions with humans and other animals look good.
<span class="bold">Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure</span>

Point & Click adventure game. Cynical humor, handcrafted HD art in comic book / Disney style!
Well, definitely not classic Disney style.
Looks alright though, but even if I could back a game I wouldn't back yet another adventure game.
gandalfnho: A space station simulation roguelike-like strategy game. Inspired by Babylon 5 and Faster Than Light:
Battlestation: Humanity's Last Hope
Didn't quite get funded sadly, however they're trying again with a smaller scale project which of course costs less but also could (my inference here) serve to build some of the development code and tools needed for 'Humanity's Last Hope' to become a reality down the line.

Curious parties can find out more here: Battlestation: Harbinger Extended Edition
rgnrk: <span class="bold">The Journey Down</span>

An afro-noir point & click adventure saga set in a rich, atmospheric musical world.

The kickstarter is for the third and final episode. The first two episodes are already out, and are very well received adventure games. There are pledges to get all three episodies. It'l be released DRM-Free.

(And hopefully it can still be released in GOG after the final episode comes out)
There's a GOG wishlist entry for The Journey Down:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_journey_down
triock: <span class="bold">Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure</span>

Point & Click adventure game. Cynical humor, handcrafted HD art in comic book / Disney style!
There were positive impressions about the demo in adventuregamers' forums back in August.
So, yeah, I backed.

And there are more p&c adventure game kickstarters coming this month. For some reason they're all happening now. There's Memoranda now, a game I knew nothing about but has a great art style. Then tomorrow there'll be Bertram Fiddle episode 2 kickstarter. And Mr. Underhill's project, Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure should show up soon too (it was scheduled for a September kickstarter...)
<span class="bold">Memoranda</span>

Memoranda tells the tale of a young woman who can’t remember things very clearly, especially her own name. In order to restore her memories, players must guide her through a surreal adventure that leads even into her own dreams.

Classic 2D Point & Click adventure game, with IMO, a great aesthetic.

(No info yet on DRM-Free status. I'll have to ask)
Post edited October 07, 2015 by rgnrk
Does anyone have any info on Simon The Sorcerer 6: Between Worlds?
It was supposed to come to Kickstarter last year, but never appeared. ) ;
FrodoBaggins: Does anyone have any info on Simon The Sorcerer 6: Between Worlds?
Developer's blog April 30th kickstarter entry

The last blog entry is from June 18th.
<span class="bold">Tiny &amp; Tall: Gleipnir</span>

An epic story lived by characters who absolutely aren't. Thus, gags.

"tiny & Tall: Gleipnir is an epic point-and-click adventure based on a nordic legend. It tells the story of the creation of Gleipnir, the magic link holding the wolf Fenrir to prevent him from devouring the world. This link is created from six mythical ingredients: the sinews of a bear, the beard of a woman, the sound of a cat's footfall, the roots of a mountain, the spittle of a bird and the breath of a fish."

Yet another point&click adventure game, with 2D graphics (albeit with a simplistic aesthetic in this case). It'll be a close call. Time is running out, and they're close... but not that close.
<span class="bold">Bertram Fiddle: A Victorian Animated Adventure Game</span>

Help us to finish Episode 2 of the Adventures of Bertram Fiddle. A comedy point-and-click adventure game set in Victorian London.

I always liked the looks of the first episode, though I never ended trying it. And now there's episode 2, to finish the story of the first one, and DRM-Free. There are pledges to get both episodes.
FrodoBaggins: Does anyone have any info on Simon The Sorcerer 6: Between Worlds?
rgnrk: Developer's blog April 30th kickstarter entry

The last blog entry is from June 18th.
Thanks for the link. ( :

It's a shame the last entry was so long ago. I've really been looking forward to a new Simon game.
is a Metroidvania/JRPG (really!) from Lab Zero, the creators of Skullgirls. They've actually done the right thing and made [url=http://www.labzerogames.com/indivisible-prototype_win.zip]a prototype demo available for free, which shows off the battle and exploration mechanics and some of the (gorgeous) character and enemy art.
Their expected release date is January 2018, but backers will receive a regularly updated, spoiler-free beta version in the meantime. They're looking to raise $1.5 million on Indiegogo (fixed funding; you'll get your money back if they don't meet the goal), which will be backed up by another $2 million from their publisher should they succeed; if not, the project's cancelled.
Give the demo a try (Note that you'll have to install DirectX 9 if you're on Windows 8 or 10; Mac and Linux versions are due soon); it's pretty impressive and I'm definitely excited about the potential for this thing. Lab Zero massively over-delivered on their Skullgirls crowdfunding promises despite a bunch of outside interference, so they've earned my trust.
peacef5rog: is a Metroidvania/JRPG (really!) from Lab Zero, the creators of Skullgirls. They've actually done the right thing and made [url=http://www.labzerogames.com/indivisible-prototype_win.zip]a prototype demo available for free, which shows off the battle and exploration mechanics and some of the (gorgeous) character and enemy art.
Their expected release date is January 2018, but backers will receive a regularly updated, spoiler-free beta version in the meantime. They're looking to raise $1.5 million on Indiegogo (fixed funding; you'll get your money back if they don't meet the goal), which will be backed up by another $2 million from their publisher should they succeed; if not, the project's cancelled.
Give the demo a try (Note that you'll have to install DirectX 9 if you're on Windows 8 or 10; Mac and Linux versions are due soon); it's pretty impressive and I'm definitely excited about the potential for this thing. Lab Zero massively over-delivered on their Skullgirls crowdfunding promises despite a bunch of outside interference, so they've earned my trust.
Odd question.Is Skullgirls actually drm free? (if i remember it was supposed to be back on the original crowdsourcing effort).
peacef5rog: is a Metroidvania/JRPG (really!) from Lab Zero, the creators of Skullgirls. They've actually done the right thing and made [url=http://www.labzerogames.com/indivisible-prototype_win.zip]a prototype demo available for free, which shows off the battle and exploration mechanics and some of the (gorgeous) character and enemy art.
Niggles: Odd question.Is Skullgirls actually drm free? (if i remember it was supposed to be back on the original crowdsourcing effort).
It is now. In fact, it's in the current Humble Indie Bundle with all the downloadable characters and colors. I think they decided it would take more infrastructure than they had to synchronize updates and did it all at once now that development is done. I don't remember any mention of a DRM-free version in the campaign, and all they've said this time is that they'd like to do it eventually.
(Full disclosure: I installed Steam solely to play Skullgirls.)