It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any biggish game KS's finishing soon or close to it ppl should be aware of?
Niggles: Any biggish game KS's finishing soon or close to it ppl should be aware of?
Does this count?
Niggles: Any biggish game KS's finishing soon or close to it ppl should be aware of?
Here ya go.
Hey all, we just pushed First Wonder onto Kickstarter. It is a spiritual successor to Giants: Citizen Kabuto & MDK created by Rogue Rocket Games, which is led by Nick Bruty who was one of the main designers for both of those games. Like Giants, it is a 3rd person action adventure game with a focus on exploration, open environments and playing multiple perspectives/races. We are doing a singleplayer campaign full of fantastically ridiculous humor, but we will also have multiplayer. The game is currently in pre-alpha and we are seeking a modest goal of $500k so that we can take the time to fully develop the game. We are currently at TwitchCon right now showing it off, but here is the First Wonder Kickstarter page.

We also just threw First Wonder onto Steam Greenlight and we are going to be pushing to get that onto there while we are doing the Kickstarter campaign. Here are some pictures below so that you can get a glimpse of what the game looks like. Let me know if you all have any questions! I'm the Community Manager at Rogue Rocket Games, which is made up of 5-6 people in San Francisco, CA.
Attachments:
fw_ks_2.jpg (367 Kb)
fw_ks_1.jpg (261 Kb)
Post edited September 26, 2015 by Lokai
IAmSinistar: Here ya go.
Thanks buddy. Almost forgot about that. Did you ever get around to start finish the first one? :)
Lokai: Hey all, we just pushed First Wonder onto Kickstarter. It is a spiritual successor to Giants: Citizen Kabuto & MDK created by Rogue Rocket Games, which is led by Nick Bruty who was one of the main designers for both of those games. Like Giants, it is a 3rd person action adventure game with a focus on exploration, open environments and playing multiple perspectives/races. We are doing a singleplayer campaign full of fantastically ridiculous humor, but we will also have multiplayer. The game is currently in pre-alpha and we are seeking a modest goal of $500k so that we can take the time to fully develop the game. We are currently at TwitchCon right now showing it off, but here is the First Wonder Kickstarter page.

We also just threw First Wonder onto Steam Greenlight and we are going to be pushing to get that onto there while we are doing the Kickstarter campaign. Here are some pictures below so that you can get a glimpse of what the game looks like. Let me know if you all have any questions! I'm the Community Manager at Rogue Rocket Games, which is made up of 5-6 people in San Francisco, CA.
I look at the pictures you provided and thought the monster is chasing the little guy with a ring like flying transport.

Monster with technology? The little guy is in serious trouble. I was hyped and went backing your project. After I see the video.......

Still, the humor and style of the project is interesting. Would see what you can cook up as the campaign progress.
Thanks for checking it out! Monstro's technology goes so far as a tree trunk and using what the island has to offer haha. But for the little guys they have multiple of them, with plenty of tech, against one single Monstro trying to reach a goal unknown to them. Once we get out of TwitchCon we will sharing more on Kickstarter.
Sol Trader is back, this time with a demo.

It's a top-down 2D space action game with customization, trading, and entire lineages of procedurally generated characters.

There is a DRM-free option promised, and it's supposed to release on Win/Mac/Linux next year.
Meszoica, the dinosaur park tycoon simulator ( similar to jurassic park operation genesis) is streaming all weekend. If they reach 38000$ tonight, they will release a public alpha version. Take a look if you're a fan of dinosaurs ;)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1896199000/mesozoica
http://www.twitch.tv/mesozoica

Alpha has been released! http://www.playmesozoica.com/?p=551
Post edited September 28, 2015 by wcdeadpool
Niggles: Thanks buddy. Almost forgot about that. Did you ever get around to start finish the first one? :)
I did not yet. I am way behind on my "epic RPGs". I still need to play The Witcher 2 as well. I'm loathe to commit to long games right now and thus have been playing more of the one-day games from my backlog. :)
Thanks for mentioning Sol Trader :)

I'm the (solo) developer: if anyone has any questions about the game please do let me know.
chrismdp: Thanks for mentioning Sol Trader :)

I'm the (solo) developer: if anyone has any questions about the game please do let me know.
You're the sol developer?
That's impressive.
Harebrained Schemes returns to Kickstarter yet again, this time with <span class="bold">Battletech</span>. The tiers give a choice of GOG/Humble Store/Steam.
Post edited September 29, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Harebrained Schemes returns to Kickstarter yet again, this time with <span class="bold">Battletech</span>. The tiers give a choice of GOG/Humble Store/Steam.
Nice one. Won't back until the single-player mode unlocks. Which will probably be some time on Thursday at this rate of funding. :)
Grargar: Harebrained Schemes returns to Kickstarter yet again, this time with <span class="bold">Battletech</span>. The tiers give a choice of GOG/Humble Store/Steam.
THE game I was most looking forward to, hope it gets all pledge levels. After 53 mins first goal was done, still a long way to go.