It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This Kickstarter isn't for a game, but a gaming peripheral.
What do you guys think?
Grifta - Morphing Gamepad

Do we really need another gamepad on the market, or is this a really good idea? Yea or Nay?
To my mind, it does look quite interesting, especially the way you can configure it, both button-wise and left/ right-hand peripheral/ gamepad-wise.
Gonchi: Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, point-and-click murder mystery set in ancient China.

Wishlist entry.
Nice! I like the Judge Dee mysteries, I think I'll have to back this. The art style is appealing, and I like the idea of the "recreation" mechanism.
Haven't been following the thread much, but decided to jump in an post my current backings:

Numenera: Strand - A Numenera short film mentioned on the Torment update
Unraveled - A heartfelt '80s adventure RPG and platformer - looks like an interesting combo
Pump-Action Captain - "rogue-like FPS". Looks like crap, but hey, it's just $1 for the game (which you can get for free elsewhere, but anyway....)
Zoombinis - new coat of paint plus tablet version (well, it's a selling point for me)
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire - Turn-Based Tactics RPG - looks better to me than the standard RPG fare.
Orphan - good looking 2D platformer
Underworld Ascendant - don't know what's this really
A new game in the Toejam and Earl series by one of the original creators:
Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove

New CRPG from the Legends of Dawn devs (another KS campaign)
Wave of Darkness
Post edited February 27, 2015 by gandalfnho
ET3D: Underworld Ascendant - don't know what's this really
in future it will be recognized as one of the best RPG's of all time, believe me! ;) (assuming all the stretch goals are reached, which is not that obvious... current status is $590,913 pledged of $600,000 base goal, with 7 day left :( )
ET3D: Underworld Ascendant - don't know what's this really
cyboff: in future it will be recognized as one of the best RPG's of all time, believe me! ;) (assuming all the stretch goals are reached, which is not that obvious... current status is $590,913 pledged of $600,000 base goal, with 7 day left :( )
I donno, with so much kickstarter exclusive I am feeling deja Vu of Ultima Shroud of the Avatar house selling. I don't mind Star Citizen premium price on ships because everyone can get it, but having a huge list of kickstarter only items couple with high price for them seems too greedy.
cyboff: in future it will be recognized as one of the best RPG's of all time, believe me! ;) (assuming all the stretch goals are reached, which is not that obvious... current status is $590,913 pledged of $600,000 base goal, with 7 day left :( )
Gnostic: I donno, with so much kickstarter exclusive I am feeling deja Vu of Ultima Shroud of the Avatar house selling. I don't mind Star Citizen premium price on ships because everyone can get it, but having a huge list of kickstarter only items couple with high price for them seems too greedy.
Well, their KS campaign is lacking on many fronts, but from their twitch streams I have a feeling they still do know how to make really great game...
Bad kickstarter is one thing, but the result is more important for me (and I don't care too much about some small unimportant KS-exclusive trinkets - it's like a few secrets in the game, you are not able to find ;) )
misteryo: I'm skeptical about such a low funding goal. How much difference could that little money actually make?
TheDarkSlayer: Hi there, I'm the guy with a bad english and a funny hat that you probably saw in the video.
That 2500 dollars will only allow us to cover another 45 days of polishing and, since the campaign is going decently, we even hope to achieve a little more. In those 45 days there will be people like me (I write the dialogues) who will keep working and improving the game, but those people are currently working for free to let Icy happen. And on a 30'000 euros of total budget, 2200 more euros can be useful!
And we still have some funds, we just need some more to do a complete, refined and nice job. I hate to wait patches for months before playing a game and being a gamer, not only a guy that works in game development, I'd like to dispatch a fully playable game. And if we can achieve a little more, we will spend those money to carefully improve Icy's features.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that backed us, shared the campaign on their socials or even got interested in what we're doing.

About the DRM-free question, you don't have to worry. There are many ways to release a DRM-free version of the game and everyone willing to have a DRM-free version of the game will get it.
Backed! This is crowd funding that I like. Reasonable prices, reasonable delivery datdates, and doesn't take itself too seriously. A game that's largely done, looking for some money to put it over the finish line. Also, as a Linux user, I really appreciate the fact that Linux support its up front, and not some sort of stretch goal. I will never back another project with Linux as a stretch.
gandalfnho: New CRPG from the Legends of Dawn devs (another KS campaign)
Wave of Darkness
Hmm, tempting, especially the tier with all the Spaceforce games included. I have Legends of Dawn from a bundle but haven't played it yet. Do folks here have any opinions on that or the Spaceforce titles?
Gonchi: Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, point-and-click murder mystery set in ancient China.

Wishlist entry.
Thanks Gonchi! Detective Di just made the Kickstarter Staff Pick selection.
chisam: Thanks Gonchi! Detective Di just made the Kickstarter Staff Pick selection.
They've also posted that they hope to bring the game to GOG.
Gnostic: I donno, with so much kickstarter exclusive I am feeling deja Vu of Ultima Shroud of the Avatar house selling. I don't mind Star Citizen premium price on ships because everyone can get it, but having a huge list of kickstarter only items couple with high price for them seems too greedy.
They are just cosmetic items. You'll be able to get regular versions of them in the game:
We wanted to clarify that for every exclusive in-game item (the ones your character will be able to wear or use) in the pledge tiers, or the ones that might get unlocked in a stretch goals, there will be similar non-exclusive items readily available to all players, backers and non-backers alike, in the released game. The exclusive items will be cosmetically unique and distinctive, but functionally all players will be able to readily find or buy in the game comparable items that provides similar functionality. Take the Silver Avatar’s Ring, provided at the JOURNEYMAN tier, which glows red when an enemy is nearby. Any player will be able to get a generic magic ring that does the same. However, it won’t have the distinctive Avatar’s seal on it, and it might glow white instead of red. These exclusive items are never game changers, just a fun way to show that you got them as a backer.
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Mrstarker
gandalfnho: New CRPG from the Legends of Dawn devs (another KS campaign)
Wave of Darkness
IAmSinistar: Hmm, tempting, especially the tier with all the Spaceforce games included. I have Legends of Dawn from a bundle but haven't played it yet. Do folks here have any opinions on that or the Spaceforce titles?
Legends of Dawn sparked my interest afew months back, but when i read the steam discussions back then, it gave me a very unpolished feel. It looks that game kept receiving updates, wich is positive, but since i followed the sots2 disaster, unpolished launches fall off my radar very fast.
darkangelz: Legends of Dawn sparked my interest afew months back, but when i read the steam discussions back then, it gave me a very unpolished feel. It looks that game kept receiving updates, wich is positive, but since i followed the sots2 disaster, unpolished launches fall off my radar very fast.
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll try to install it and play it soon and see if it's good enough to get to me to back the sequel.
Post-apocalyptic CRPG "ICY" just hit their modest funding goal on ! [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/icy_journey_on_the_white_wasteland]GOG Wishlist This leaves them almost 27 days to raise more funds for additional polishing and stretch goals (stretch goalsl haven't been officially announced yet but the dev. has mentioned the possibility of more content: e.g., more narrative choices / scenarios).
Post edited February 28, 2015 by daveyd