It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After receiving the Fargo bump from a shoutout in a recent Wasteland 3 update, Vigilantes is now funded and the stretch goals seem within reach. Here's hoping they can reach them.

GOG wishlist entry.
Post edited October 20, 2016 by daveyd
Hey guys! This game is already on Steam in Early Access and have recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to expand the team and deliver the Multiplayer expansion!

Build your camp, manage your survivors and fight off hoards of infected and other survivors. Explore a huge open world as you scavenge for supplies. Diplomacy, research, crafting systems and more…

“The Withering” is a modern world post-apocalyptic survival horror simulator set in a world where a terrible viral infection wiped 90% of the population, which in return triggered a series of catastrophic events laying devastation on an already dying world. Those who survived are now facing a new reality, forced to scavenge for resources and fight for their lives against the infected and other threats in this new world.

The community is calling The Withering a gem! Come check it out!
Attachments:
fames.jpg (204 Kb)
missions.jpg (272 Kb)
Post edited October 24, 2016 by crochan
crochan: Hey guys! This game is already on Steam in Early Access and have recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to expand the team and deliver the Multiplayer expansion!

Build your camp, manage your survivors and fight off hoards of infected and other survivors. Explore a huge open world as you scavenge for supplies. Diplomacy, research, crafting systems and more…

“The Withering” is a modern world post-apocalyptic survival horror simulator set in a world where a terrible viral infection wiped 90% of the population, which in return triggered a series of catastrophic events laying devastation on an already dying world. Those who survived are now facing a new reality, forced to scavenge for resources and fight for their lives against the infected and other threats in this new world.

Another one?

Sigh

Was this game has that make it different from all the others of the same type that may interest a player?

- Dying Light
- The Long Dark
- Sunless Sea
- The Forest

And more....

Yes, this ones have zombie i know, but similar to a point:
http://heavy.com/games/2015/01/best-upcoming-zombie-games-of-2015-dying-light-h1z1-dead-island-2/

Post something like gameplay and main feature of this game so we know why we should care about another game is this overfilled market

I don't want to appear aggressive, it's just that with so many already, you need something new and/or unique to pique people interest these days, on this genre at least
crochan: Hey guys! This game is already on Steam in Early Access and have recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to expand the team and deliver the Multiplayer expansion!

Catrhis: Another one?

Sigh

Was this game has that make it different from all the others of the same type that may interest a player?

- Dying Light
- The Long Dark
- Sunless Sea
- The Forest

And more....

Yes, this ones have zombie i know, but similar to a point:
http://heavy.com/games/2015/01/best-upcoming-zombie-games-of-2015-dying-light-h1z1-dead-island-2/

Post something like gameplay and main feature of this game so we know why we should care about another game is this overfilled market

I don't want to appear aggressive, it's just that with so many already, you need something new and/or unique to pique people interest these days, on this genre at least
As soon as my account gets full rights, I'll be able to expand my posts with links and etc..

In regards to your question of how is The Withering different:

A mix of features that truly make the gameplay a unique experience
A vast open world to explore
Dynamic random events generation
Deep character customization with skill trees and perks
Extended RPG style weapons and gear
Robust multi tier crafting system
Advanced AI control with multiple enemy types
Survivor camp management
RPG style character progression and development
Single player game mode with no internet connection requirement
Revolutionary multiplayer concept never seen before in this genre
Multiple PvE and Co-op multiplayer game modes
Adrenaline pumping PvP gameplay with classic and unique modes

It has two different game modes blended together, and a dynamically changing world as you play in a real time action. But most importantly, it is not PvP based Multiplayer. I can keep going on and on..

Thank you.
crochan: Hey guys!

[. . .]
Wow. To me, this totally looks like a Unity Asset Flip. But what's really shocking me is that you actually came parading here in the GOG forums, advertising and praising your game, even though you do not offer DRM-free versions of it even on your Kickstarter.

At least, you didn't name it The Withering Grounds. Hehe.
crochan: Hey guys!

[. . .]
Tyrrhia: Wow. To me, this totally looks like a Unity Asset Flip. But what's really shocking me is that you actually came parading here in the GOG forums, advertising and praising your game, even though you do not offer DRM-free versions of it even on your Kickstarter.

Thank you for sharing your opinion! :)
Tyrrhia: Wow. To me, this totally looks like a Unity Asset Flip. But what's really shocking me is that you actually came parading here in the GOG forums, advertising and praising your game, even though you do not offer DRM-free versions of it even on your Kickstarter.

crochan: Thank you for sharing your opinion! :)
Why aren't you offering a DRM-free version?
triock: <span class="bold">NAIRI</span>

A cute point&click adventure with adorable visuals, compelling characters and engaging puzzles!
Backed, and it's very close with a week left. A couple of GOGlodytes could easily push it over into the funded queue!
IAmSinistar: Backed, and it's very close with a week left. A couple of GOGlodytes could easily push it over into the funded queue!
Looks like it's funded now. ;)

<span class="bold">Asylopole - Sci-fi Adventure Game</span>

An adventure game set in a dystopian future with strange characters, a gigantic asylum and tasty burgers.
IAmSinistar: Backed, and it's very close with a week left. A couple of GOGlodytes could easily push it over into the funded queue!
triock: Looks like it's funded now. ;)
T'is indeed. And they are promising DRM-free editions to all backers, so hurrah! :)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1684041218/bud-spencer-and-terence-hill-slaps-and-beans

0_0
The absence of a promise of a DRM-free, Steam-free version is the only thing preventing me from throwing my money in their general direction. :D
muntdefems: The absence of a promise of a DRM-free, Steam-free version is the only thing preventing me from throwing my money in their general direction. :D
Why don't you ask them about a Gog version ?
muntdefems: The absence of a promise of a DRM-free, Steam-free version is the only thing preventing me from throwing my money in their general direction. :D
Painted_Doll: Why don't you ask them about a Gog version ?
Will probably do it later, after work. :)
This is what Kickstarter was made for!