It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rgnrk: ...
Oh, I see, I'm sorry. If that's the case I think it's as fair as it can be. The way Niggles put it made me think there were differently priced pledge tiers that would get you only Act 1, or the whole trilogy depending on what you paid.
<span class="bold">Ghost Theory</span>

Investigate authentic haunted grounds in a ghost hunting adventure designed for VR!
<span class="bold">Children of Zodiarcs</span>

A new Tactical JRPG with collectible cards and craftable dice combined with classic tactical gameplay, rich story, and memorable music.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zombieorpheus/journeyquest-season-3

Journey Quest Season 3 is up on kickstarter. Sine first 2 seasons are here if you like theses films then if you want to see another season now is the time to help them make it.
I hope none of you invested in this :

https://medium.com/kickstarter/how-zano-raised-millions-on-kickstarter-and-left-backers-with-nearly-nothing-85c0abe4a6cb#.s9hr8sjgq
LoL for Always Online

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Torquing’s supercomputer was switched off and would be sold for parts. Because the Zano drone checks in over the internet with Torquing’s servers each time it powers up to retrieve calibration data and updates, the few drones in the wild were instantly and permanently grounded, like a dastardly robot army foiled in the last reel of a bad sci-fi film
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby Bestiary Volume 2 &amp; Vol. 1 Reprint

The KS for the next volume of the excellent Baby Bestiary has gone live today. It includes tiers to get the first volume as well, for folks who don't have that yet. No custom portrait tier this time, but there are four top-level tiers where you can appear with one of the baby beasts in the book.

Incidentally, I just yesterday received my custom portrait from the previous BB KS. I'm attaching it here. It is me with a baby Ouroborous, and I'm trying to get it to stop sucking it's tail by offering it the Moon. :)
Attachments:
<span class="bold">Sebastian Frank: The Beer Hall Putsch</span>

A very entertaining and exhilarating story in a thrilling point-and-click adventure game.

The story is set in Germany, in the aftermath of WWI. Put yourself in the shoes of Sebastian Frank and use your ingenuity to solve puzzles in this captivating Point and Click Adventure Game, fulfilling the protagonist's quest of stopping Hitler from seizing power.
Might be a mistake to not offer at least German subtitles (and not use Kickstarter).
This one looks very good indeed. And it even sports a Linux demo from day 1! I would've backed already if they were more clear about their intended distribution method: neither their campaign nor their website mentions wether the game will be released on Steam or as a DRM-free download. (On Indiegogo you used to be able to post a private comment without the need to back the project, but that seems to have changed)

PS1: According to their website, they are working on adding German subtitles to the demo, so they seem likely to be in the final game as well.

PS2: Played the short demo and enjoyed it quite a lot. Loved the "'Allo 'Allo!" reference, not so much the Schwarzenagger one... And I definitely found the characters' vampire-like canines highly disturbing! :S
This is a indiegogo to re-release the catacomb games:

igg.me/at/4oJTbSVsv5M/x/13262814

They mention steam mostly, but they do mention integration with galaxy.
Collegues, it's not a gamedev project but worth your attention.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eduprojekt-the-future-of-open-education#/

Eduprojekt - the future of open education
Fundacja Eduprojekt.org is a non-profit organization that aims to revolutionize open education around the world by creating interactive open academic textbooks, enriched with animations, simulations, illustrations and interactive exercises; interactive open courses in language studies, art and programming; Eduprojekt CREATE, a special authoring platform for creating open textbooks; and Eduprojekt SHARE, a platform for serving open textbooks to students. All of this in AT LEAST 10 languages and entirely available under the Creative Commons license.

Even if you don't want to make a money donation, you are welcomed to like our startup on Facebook. :)
https://www.facebook.com/Fundacja-Eduprojektorg-1511492282479690/

Thank you in advance for your help!
Dragon The Game.

It is a open world action role-playing game you bring your dragon's story to lifeopen world action role-playing game you bring your dragon's story to life. Fulfill quests, rescuing (or eating) princesses, collecting artifacts and wealth. Or, venture out into the world

The lore provides direction but the real story of DTG is created by the player and it evolves organically, in response to the cities and characters you help and those you destroy. During each play-through your choices as a dragon will shape the world, your actions affecting the centuries to come. Over time technology and magic will advance--the cities, enemies, and draconic rivals you meet will grow increasingly dangerous over the course of the game.

To survive and thrive you will need to eat, seek out a lair, and amass wealth; using food and treasure to purchase new body parts, customizations, and weapons, leveling up abilities, and upgrading your dragon's instinct and senses. Receive gifts or demand tribute from nearby kingdoms to accelerate your growth.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by Gnostic
Gnostic: Dragon The Game.

It is a open world action role-playing game you bring your dragon's story to lifeopen world action role-playing game you bring your dragon's story to life. Fulfill quests, rescuing (or eating) princesses, collecting artifacts and wealth. Or, venture out into the world

The lore provides direction but the real story of DTG is created by the player and it evolves organically, in response to the cities and characters you help and those you destroy. During each play-through your choices as a dragon will shape the world, your actions affecting the centuries to come. Over time technology and magic will advance--the cities, enemies, and draconic rivals you meet will grow increasingly dangerous over the course of the game.

To survive and thrive you will need to eat, seek out a lair, and amass wealth; using food and treasure to purchase new body parts, customizations, and weapons, leveling up abilities, and upgrading your dragon's instinct and senses. Receive gifts or demand tribute from nearby kingdoms to accelerate your growth.
Sounds promising. I would compromise with graphics if gameplay is good.
I backed this game with 5$ lets see if I could get it some more money before project ends.
Gnostic: Dragon The Game.

amrit9037: Sounds promising. I would compromise with graphics if gameplay is good.
I backed this game with 5$ lets see if I could get it some more money before project ends.
Don't back it with more money than you may be willing to risk losing. The dev say in his video himself that he sold his house, truck and car to make the game. While it show his high dedication to the project, it also run a high chance that the game may not have enough funds to reach it full potential. Or need years to come.