It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
So now that WWP is on the cusp of release, when is the WWP stream going to be rescheduled?
GOG.com: THURSDAY, July 16th:
2pm GMT / 10pm EDT / 7am PDT: PROMO STREAM: Lords of Xulima with Ada, GOG.com crew
Another Ada stream which will be cancelled posthumously?
The AoW3 stream was great and we need more of it.

Codephrase: Banana~!
3pm GMT / 11pm EDT / 8am PDT: PROMO STREAM: Lords of Xulima with Ada, GOG.com crew
After I have stressed twitch for more than half an hour and finally have given up the start of the stream has silently been changed to 3 pm. Really nice, thank you very much!
3pm GMT / 11pm EDT / 8am PDT: PROMO STREAM: Lords of Xulima with Ada, GOG.com crew
eiii: After I have stressed twitch for more than half an hour and finally have given up the start of the stream has silently been changed to 3 pm. Really nice, thank you very much!
Seems to happen a lot with a lot of streams. At least it wasn't cancelled...
Post edited July 16, 2015 by yyahoo
eiii: After I have stressed twitch for more than half an hour and finally have given up the start of the stream has silently been changed to 3 pm. Really nice, thank you very much!
As Ada works daily in GOG office and streaming is not a vital part of her work schedule, she sometimes have to move or shorten her streams because she's needed at work for longer time (or there are just too many things going on). She's also the one updating these posts so when work piles up and stream is ahead, it's pretty tricky to go back to newsposting and correct everything. Hope you guys understand :( If you need the most current info about next streams, type !next on GOG Twitch chat - we update it ourselves based on what we learn from "backstage"!
*points up*
So that nobody misses it, the OP was updated!
What happend to TotalBiscuit's stream today? Canceled?
EDIT: There is even less TB streams as before...
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Bethezer
robo

Bambusek: Age of Wonders 3 stream - a standard AoW 3 or with expansions? :)
Piranjade: With Eternal Lords.
robo

robo
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Stampycat314
yyahoo: Seems to happen a lot with a lot of streams. At least it wasn't cancelled...
That's not the problem, that can happen at any time, especially as most of the streamers are volunteers. The problem is GOGs communication style. It isn't that hard to drop a short note about the time change here when you already have an announcement thread and you are going to change a post in that thread anyway.

Changing 3 numbers in the original post instead, without any remark, not even updating the timestamp ("Post edited April 20, 2015 by Konrad"?), isn't easy spot-able.

outstarwalker: If you need the most current info about next streams, type !next on GOG Twitch chat - we update it ourselves based on what we learn from "backstage"!
Unfortunately that information is not accessible without creating an account first.

Piranjade: *points up*
So that nobody misses it, the OP was updated!
Thanks Piranjade! What would GOG be without the great community here.
Bethezer: What happend to TotalBiscuit's stream today? Canceled?
EDIT: There is even less TB streams as before...
I can pretty much guess it's for this reason:
http://www.gog.com/forum/warhammer_40000_chaos_gate/crashes_to_desktop_issue
catpower1980:
Oh... I heard about it, damn... Still - there are some Warhammer streams, later with Classicor. I'll say it's better - no biscuitstampede on channel, and well... I would like to hear Classicor sing in Warhammer. :D
Guys/Girls who's streaming on GOG channel, I have only one question. Why the hell do you waste a space putting in the chat on screen? We can use Theater mode if we want to see both, I mean the stream and the chat. I know there are many older games that don't support widescreen resolutions but there are also many which do support it but you guys don't want to show them on the whole screen.. I don't know how the others but this chat on screen is really annoying.
lefty: Guys/Girls who's streaming on GOG channel, I have only one question. Why the hell do you waste a space putting in the chat on screen? We can use Theater mode if we want to see both, I mean the stream and the chat. I know there are many older games that don't support widescreen resolutions but there are also many which do support it but you guys don't want to show them on the whole screen.. I don't know how the others but this chat on screen is really annoying.
Hi! That's actually a really good question. I'll try to answer it as much as I can but maybe others want to chime in as well.

For one we have viewers who prefer full screen over theater mode and don't have a second monitor and for these an on-screen chat is really convenient. But that's not the most important reason, I believe.
When the stream is done, the VOD is available on twitch for 60 days but re-chat (for those who use this browser plug-in) doesn't save the chat for that long. So, without a chat on screen it is sometimes really hard to know what the streamer is reacting to or talking about. Same goes if the video is later uploaded to youtube.
An alternative is to always read out the chat commentary you're reacting to (I try that) but that can make an reaction seem delayed or even unnatural.
It's hard to find the "right" way to balance between what works better for the live stream and what works better for the VOD/youtube.
lefty: Guys/Girls who's streaming on GOG channel, I have only one question. Why the hell do you waste a space putting in the chat on screen? We can use Theater mode if we want to see both, I mean the stream and the chat. I know there are many older games that don't support widescreen resolutions but there are also many which do support it but you guys don't want to show them on the whole screen.. I don't know how the others but this chat on screen is really annoying.
Hi, Classicor here (support should update my forum name soon :) )

PiranJade already brought up a number of good points why putting chat on screen is a prefered option for many of us. But I would like to put further emphasis on streamer / viewer interaction.

We talk to our viewers, we react to our viewers. When we play games like Chroma Squad or Worms or Guild of Dungeoneering, we name characters after our viewers (and most likely send them to painful, untimely deaths on screen). At that point, that interaction becomes part of the stream, part of the "performance" if you will.

These are no normal let´s plays or even commentaries. These streams are not just someone associated with the GOG name playing a game that is on GOG. We are playing these games WITH you, often to the detriment of actual gameplay - but it is SO much more fun that way! :D And when we can put chat on screen, many of us do it because we want the VoD and the stream itself to be the "whole package".

On a more technical side: Having chat on screen means that there is always something going on. Sometimes there are lulls in games, technical difficulties, crashes or just obnoxiously long loading screens. Sometimes we have devs on Skype or in the chat itself, and our chatters ask them questions. Chat is just such an important factor to what we do that many (but not all) try to get it on screen in some form, even if the game DOES support widescreen.

But, please DO keep in mind that this is down to the individual streamer: We are given a large amount of freedom to do the streams the way we want them to be, how we think they best fit our indivdual style. Not all streamers like chat on screen, so they don´t put it there. Some only use it when the game would leave a gap on the screen otherwhise. Some will never ever ever use it, because they, just like you, feel that it distracts from the game.

GOGcom is a variety stream, but unlike most of those it offers not only a variety of games, but also a variety of gameRs with individual styles AND one of the weirdest, most eclectic and most *fun* communities on the web! And sometimes, on-screen chat is just a part of it.

Aaaaall personal, very much subjective opinions. But as for the "why do you do it" this would be it for me :D
Post edited July 18, 2015 by GameMasterTavern