It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
catpower1980:
Bethezer: Oh... I heard about it, damn... Still - there are some Warhammer streams, later with Classicor. I'll say it's better - no biscuitstampede on channel, and well... I would like to hear Classicor sing in Warhammer. :D
Great. Nooo pressure then XD
Post edited July 18, 2015 by GameMasterTavern
GameMasterTavern: Great. Nooo pressure then XD
Of course. Don't forget it's not Guild of Duneoneering, so it must be dark and grim.
So yeah - no pressure at all. :D
Those who missed the UT2004 Championship 2 can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/7929918 (if you install "ReChat for Twitch" you can even see what the chat was saying).
Upload to youtube will follow later. :-)

It was a blast! Thanks everybody for being there!
Will there be streams for Weeky Staff Picks or are they too difficult? ;)
Bethezer: Will there be streams for Weeky Staff Picks or are they too difficult? ;)
xD
I don't fear them but I already have three streams this week, so I have to pass.
Piranjade:
And I can't even argue with that... wait, what? Three this week? Oh, right... the AoW3 today, Tuesdays release, and Friday release... For a moment I thought you have Wednesday stream too (that blank one)... Well, kudos for you for having two release streams, Piran. :) It should be something from my interests, taking into account what genre you usually pick...
Good luck today with AoW3. We'll be there to support you. :D
Piranjade:
Bethezer: And I can't even argue with that... wait, what? Three this week? Oh, right... the AoW3 today, Tuesdays release, and Friday release... For a moment I thought you have Wednesday stream too (that blank one)... Well, kudos for you for having two release streams, Piran. :) It should be something from my interests, taking into account what genre you usually pick...
Good luck today with AoW3. We'll be there to support you. :D
In fact, if you dig through twitch archives you can find GOG streams for every game on the discount. Piranjade did Elminage Gothic if my memory serves me well.
catpower1980:
Need to check it, thanks... but the question remains if they still there - Twitch is deleting older VODs, I think.
catpower1980:
Bethezer: Need to check it, thanks... but the question remains if they still there - Twitch is deleting older VODs, I think.
Yeah, they only stay on twitch for 60 days on our channel. Many of us upload their stuff to their youtube channels though.
I have alos started uploading some of my VODs but with my bad connection it just takes sooooo long, so I rarely do it.
My Elminage Gothic stream is already there though:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltfsuyFFpc
(disclaimer: Later dungeons look prettier)
Piranjade:
Thanks a lot once again, Piran. :)
Okay, I know that there was a listing for a Worms World Party stream up for this week, but now it's gone again. Any news or updates on this?

Edit: Answering my own question, Outstar in her stream today stated that the Worms World Party stream was cancelled because the game is still not working well for streamers, one issue mentioned being that IP addresses are displayed on screen at some points during the game, which is, of course, a cause for serious concern...
Post edited July 21, 2015 by yyahoo
outstarwalker:
Unfortunately I missed the beginning of your HoMM3 stream today as there wasn't a stream announced at this time. So I don't know it you said anything about the game installation and what map you were playing.

How did you change the game resolution? Have you installed the HD mod (or any other mods) to play the game?

I was waiting for your stream tomorrow:
GOG.com: WEDNESDAY, July 22nd:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Heroes of Might &amp; Magic III with Outstar
Will there still be another HoMM3 stream tomorrow or is this cancelled?
eiii: How did you change the game resolution? Have you installed the HD mod (or any other mods) to play the game?

Will there still be another HoMM3 stream tomorrow or is this cancelled?
She mentioned early on that she was using the HD mod.

Edit: She's also mentioned about 20 minutes in that she would be streaming tomorrow, but didn't specify that it would be HOMM 3, though considering her early statements it seems she wants to make an extended series for the game, so it seems likely.

Edit2: And now she mentioned that she would be playing Neo Scavenger tomorrow.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by yyahoo
Piranjade: Yeah, they only stay on twitch for 60 days on our channel. Many of us upload their stuff to their youtube channels though.
Suggestion: upload ALL Twitch GOG VODs to a new Youtube GOG Channel (dedicated to live streaming). They won't expire, nice to have a solid archive to point to. Plus, if GOG stream team ever decides to try the upcoming Youtube Gaming features this new channel will be a natural place to do them.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by dizzy_plays
Piranjade: Yeah, they only stay on twitch for 60 days on our channel. Many of us upload their stuff to their youtube channels though.
dizzy_plays: Suggestion: upload ALL Twitch GOG VODs to a new Youtube GOG Channel (dedicated to live streaming). They won't expire, nice to have a solid archive to point to. Plus, if GOG stream team ever decides to try the upcoming Youtube Gaming features this new channel will be a natural place to do them.
Problem is that we have to cut them (because of music for example) before doing that in most cases, which means we cannot use the automatic upload functionality from twitch to youtube. We'll have to see how to do that in the best way possible in the future.
And for me with my low bandwidth it more or less kills my internet for a few hours. :-p