It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Piranjade:
Geralt_of_Rivia: Just watched your Elminage Gothic stream. Nice game, I will certainly get it sooner or later.

I have to disagree with you about it being similar to Ultima Underworld though. It's more similar to Legend of Grimrock and even more similar to the old Wizardry and Bard's Tale games than to UU.

And another similar indie game that you should definitely have a look at if you like these sort of games is Paper Sorcerer.
Thank you very much for the feed back!

I think what I wanted to say (and didn't manage to say properly due to being excited) is that UU1 is an old-school game that is pretty hard. And the fact that I love that game so much gave me the courage to try out Elminage Gothic which is also old-school and pretty hard.
I didn't mean to say that the games are similar to each other when comparing types of games. Sorry if I made a blunder there!

Oh, Paper Sorcerer! That game somehow flew under my radar! I'll put it on my wishlist! Thank you!
So many Special Streams next week, but have you noticed Rerez and Memoriesin8bits just have streams? GOG must want them to feel excluded from the event or smthng :P
rodrolliv: So many Special Streams next week, but have you noticed Rerez and Memoriesin8bits just have streams? GOG must want them to feel excluded from the event or smthng :P
Maybe because they're already special :P
So, the promo is live. Can we now find out what today's "Special" broadcasts are?
yyahoo: So, the promo is live. Can we now find out what today's "Special" broadcasts are?
Today:
— 8:00 PM GMT: Piranjade plays Divine Divinity + Divinity 2
— 10:00 PM GMT: MatCat play Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
:-)
yyahoo: So, the promo is live. Can we now find out what today's "Special" broadcasts are?
Piranjade: Today:
— 8:00 PM GMT: Piranjade plays Divine Divinity + Divinity 2
— 10:00 PM GMT: MatCat play Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
:-)
Nice. Thanks!
Hi,

Vlad (from The Weekend Slice on YouTube and Twitch) and recurring host of some of GOG.com's streams here.

Due to an internal GOG scheduling decision I won't be streaming anymore on Tuesday April 14th at 20:00 GMT. Couldn't find a way to make it work in the short amount of time I had available to figure out how to implement their change into my plans.

There will be a stream on that day & date, but it will be hosted by another member of the *stream team* so make sure to stick around for that, there are no doubts on my part that you will be entertained.

I will return on Saturday with a special 3 hour stream, 2 games, 1h30 per game so don't worry, you won't be rid of me ;). And I do hope that Saturday we'll have a chance to let two games which have never before been streamed on GOG shine for a bit.

Otherwise, my own programming schedule on my own Twitch remains unchanged. Hoping to add more to my YT channel as well as soon as possible.

See you in the funny papers!

Hugs and high-fives,
Vlad.
There were some schedule changes for today.

TUESDAY, April 14th:

4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Luftrausers with Arek, Robo & Artem
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: TWITCHER: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings #2 with Outstar
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: BUNDLE TOWER STREAM with Memories in 8bit - Astabreed
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: BUNDLE TOWER STREAM with MatCatPlays - Dust: An Elysian Tail

Edit: Schedule seems to be fixed now. :-)
Post edited April 14, 2015 by Piranjade
I really hope there is some of you streamers brave and skilled enough (Judas?) to show us non-lame gameplay of Titan Souls :D
I'm so lame that I'm stuck after few bosses from beginning, wondering what is after them :D
Post edited April 15, 2015 by cyboff
Piranjade: snip....
So, with all the games on promo this week-end, which ones will you feature tonight for the "weekend promo showcase"?
Piranjade: snip....
catpower1980: So, with all the games on promo this week-end, which ones will you feature tonight for the "weekend promo showcase"?
I chose the Ishar Compilation and will present Ishar 2. :-)
Not sure if that qualifies for a "showcase", but that's the plan for now. :-D
Hello all of you beautiful GoG people.
I'm one of the regular viewers of the stream and came here to see if I can possibly see this happen. :)

I came here to request a game to get streamed if possible. Before mentioning the name of the game i would like to briefly explain why i love it so much.

This is my favourite game besides The Witcher series. It marked my childhood like no other game, I just loved the type of combat this game offered which I had never seen before and the soundtrack and story of the game just made me fall in love.
A few years back I tried to play this game again but I wasn't able to anymore because of the OS and hardware we have today. I tried so many times to get some sort of way to get the game to work but I was never able to get it to run anywhere near decent.

Almost 2 years ago I found GoG by pure coincidence, I was just searching for info on The Witcher series and the studio behind it (I tend to do stuff like this when I really really like something) when all of a sudden there it was!
I typed the name of the game just for the hell of it, been searching for it on so many different places and never saw it again.

You can't even imagine in a million years my happiness to find SILVER for sale on GoG, I instantly grabed my wallet, bought it and played the crap out of it. This just made my entire month a happy one.

So, after this huge wall of text, I would like to request for SILVER to be streamed by one of the wonderful GoG streamers.

PS: Sorry for the poor english or spelling, this isn't my first language.
Post edited April 17, 2015 by SilverDM
SilverDM: Hello all of you beautiful GoG people.
I'm one of the regular viewers of the stream and came here to see if I can possibly see this happen. :)

I came here to request a game to get streamed if possible. Before mentioning the name of the game i would like to briefly explain why i love it so much.

This is my favourite game besides The Witcher series. It marked my childhood like no other game, I just loved the type of combat this game offered which I had never seen before and the soundtrack and story of the game just made me fall in love.
A few years back I tried to play this game again but I wasn't able to anymore because of the OS and hardware we have today. I tried so many times to get some sort of way to get the game to work but I was never able to get it to run anywhere near decent.

Almost 2 years ago I found GoG by pure coincidence, I was just searching for info on The Witcher series and the studio behind it (I tend to do stuff like this when I really really like something) when all of a sudden there it was!
I typed the name of the game just for the hell of it, been searching for it on so many different places and never saw it again.

You can't even imagine in a million years my happiness to find SILVER for sale on GoG, I instantly grabed my wallet, bought it and played the crap out of it. This just made my entire month a happy one.

So, after this huge wall of text, I would like to request for SILVER to be streamed by one of the wonderful GoG streamers.

Well, there is "small" problem with Silver, unfortunately :( You can't buy Silver on GOG anymore as Nordic Games pulled their games from GOG...So I don't think GOG will be happy about streaming this game...
Don't have time to watch the latest stream, but go VLAD! You get on that Brain Train!
SilverDM: Hello all of you beautiful GoG people.

cyboff: Well, there is "small" problem with Silver, unfortunately :( You can't buy Silver on GOG anymore as Nordic Games pulled their games from GOG...So I don't think GOG will be happy about streaming this game...
Damn, I had no idea. Only found that out now. :(
Thank you for the attention though :)