It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
SilverDM:
We shall see - I think some of the games did have their comeback to GOG catalog... Let's just hope they will manage it. ^.^

TUESDAY, April 21st:

10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Terraria Mega Community Stream
Is this open to the community in general? If so, can people with the Steam version participate?

TUESDAY, April 21st:

10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Terraria Mega Community Stream
rodrolliv: Is this open to the community in general? If so, can people with the Steam version participate?
It's our first try at something like this, so this time we only invited two people from "community" to join us. So far this is more of a GOG "streamer community" thing with quite some of us streamers from different time zones finally doing something together. I fear, "Mega community" might be a bit misleading this time.
BUT: If all goes well, and if the audience is entertained, and if we again find time for projects like this etc. (you get my drift) we'll see if we can/should do it differently in the future. :-)
Nervous for tuesday. :D
Piranjade:
Are you going with either Ys VI or Agarest Zero at Friday, Piran? :P
Piranjade:
Bethezer: Are you going with either Ys VI or Agarest Zero at Friday, Piran? :P
Honest answer. I don't know yet what will happen on Friday!
There are so many things going on right now! :-D
Piranjade:
I see... Well, good luck then - I played the "previous" entries of Agarest and I watched Ys VI Let's play so, technically, I know how they look in motion, but... I would like to see both.
Still - which one would bring more suffering on one's uncle, I wonder? The one more Jrpg? >:3
no arek & robo this evening?
Piranjade:
Bethezer: I see... Well, good luck then - I played the "previous" entries of Agarest and I watched Ys VI Let's play so, technically, I know how they look in motion, but... I would like to see both.
Still - which one would bring more suffering on one's uncle, I wonder? The one more Jrpg? >:3
well, this Friday it's going to be Agarest! :-D
Piranjade:
Yay for the game~! And tears for one of the watchers. xD
Still - nice choice. Unless I'm mistaken, there was no Agarest stream, and Ys already had one, so... It's good. Especially because Agarest is not for everyone. :D
Post edited April 22, 2015 by Bethezer
Piranjade:
Bethezer: Yay for the game~! And tears for one of the watchers. xD
Still - nice choice. Unless I'm mistaken, there was no Agarest stream, and Ys already had one, so... It's good. Especially because Agarest is not for everyone. :D
I'm still trying to figure out the "extended area" link attacks. Hopefully I get it before I stream! xD
Piranjade:
You mean the one to make links and combos? What about them? You just need to remember to move your characters to link everyone - better to overkill someone that let him slip. ^.^
I guess Transistor will be the "release stream" for friday streaming.....
catpower1980: I guess Transistor will be the "release stream" for friday streaming.....
Here you go:

FRIDAY, April 24th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Transistor with ScreamingJoypad and game developers
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Agarest: Generations of War ZERO with Piranjade

I'll also have Ross Brierley of Agarest's publisher Ghostlight on audio with me. :-)
Piranjade:
Bethezer: You mean the one to make links and combos? What about them? You just need to remember to move your characters to link everyone - better to overkill someone that let him slip. ^.^
I'll play through that part of the tutorial again today. I'm doing something wrong.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade:
Most of us need a guide to understand mechanics in Agarest. :)
Transistor... ah, why am I starting to regret I purchased it on Steam... Oh well, maybe it will land on -75% at summer or so and then I will buy it here.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by Bethezer