It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
SCPM: And Piranjade will stream Ultima Underworld on Wednesday. :)
https://twitter.com/Piranjade/status/561997578351681538
Piranjade: And I'm so damn excited about it! *twirl*
Now I'll get to find out if you sound like Minnie or not :P

(I remember that was one of your comments on whether you would be up for streaming a game :D )
Post edited February 02, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Piranjade: Woah! Guys! Gals! Everybody!
Tim Stellmach will come to my twitch stream of Ultima Underworld!
https://twitter.com/TimStellmach/status/562316663971147776

WOAH! I cannot believe it!
*faints*
Announced it in the post edit ;)
More stream updates, with many a chance to win something tonight!
A late update - but it's still not too late to join us tonight! Streams are starting in just over 3 hours, but there's already some people in the chat, if you'd like to talk!

First up tomorrow will be a very special release Twitch with the developers of the game… which we’re releasing tomorrow and can’t tell you what it is yet. Sorry! You’ll just have to wait patiently!
rodrolliv: OK... the devs of the game have already tweeted about it (I posted a link), and tomorrows release has already been announced both on the forum and the Upcoming section, but yeah, we'll wait patiently. >_>

I'm so full of bitterness today...
True! Edited. :) And hey, we hope all's going well for you - being sad and bitter is no fun!
RevolverC: Hello GoGGers!

I have submitted an application before, but I'd like to send another one. I'm very interested in streaming for GoG.com's twitch channel. I have been streaming for a little over two months and would like to continue my passion for live streaming.

Schedule:

Friday - Tuesday: 3pm - 9pm Pacific Standard time

Wednesday - Thursday : Flexible if considered for a potential streamer.

Games I'd Be Interested In:

Point-and-Click Adventure Games -- (Grim Fandango, Tex Murphy, King's Quest, Space Quest, Indigo Prophecy, etc.)

RPGs-- (The Witcher Series, Star Wars: KOTOR, Divinity: Original Sin)

Classics -- (Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Soul Reaver, Tomb Raider, Odd World, etc.)

Viewer Feedback (Pros / Cons)

Pros:
Very informative on the current game being played
Great viewer / caster interaction
Moderately well-put HUD
High-quality Mic, Webcam, and Green Screen (If needed)
Wide variety of Games Played

Cons:
Monotonous
Needs to improve on inflection of tones
Very one note, but entertaining when excited or surprised.

Please message me back if you'd be interested in giving me a shot to stream, thank you GoGGers and have a good day! :)

http://twitch.tv/RevolverC

Post Message: Here's a Let's Play I've recently recorded of The Cat Lady

Highlights: Thunder Cats... Hooooo!
Hi there!

Thanks for your application! We're always looking for more people to join the team :) I'll write you a PM tonight/tomorrow to discuss the details!
Piranjade: I have to say that I like the new format of the top post of this thread informing us many days ahead of what is going to be on twitch.
Thanks! We're going to try and keep up with posting at least a weekly schedule so that all who wish to see a stream can do so :)
tokisto: Suggestion GOG: upload the twitch videos (or add a link to them) at the game page´ store if possible.
Past streams are available in the "Past broadcasts" tab on our channel - you can view them there :) We also announce release streams in the news posts that you'll find on the main page and in this thread (and the "Coming up on Twitch" news post).
mariogirl86: Hello my name is Autumn but on Twitch.tv I go by MarioGirl86. I have been watching Twitch.tv/gogcom for a while now and really enjoy watching the many people that stream for its viewers. I have been streaming part time on Twitch for a while now and would like to apply to be apart of the gogcom channel of streamers. A Little bit about myself I am a 28 year old College student who lives in California USA. I enjoy streaming many different kinds of games on Twitch from classics by Nintendo on my Wii U, older PC games like recently Tex Murphy "Under a Killing Moon" that I was able to get from www.gog.com as well as newer titles. I also like to play rpg's, single player and co-op games from different platforms of gaming systems and on pc. Currently I am streaming right now Paper Mario on my Wii u from the Wii section within the device. I try to the best of my ability to comply with all Twitch regulations and guidelines to bring a warm and friendly atmosphere to my viewers. I want my channel and if I was to stream for gogcom to be allowed to relax and just watch or to feel free to join in and chat with me and other viewers. I stream mostly weekdays and sometimes on the weekends pacific time from around noon to late afternoon. My own channel is marked mature just incase a game has nudity that I did not know existed or adult language that would not fit a lower rating for my content I am providing during my broadcast. If there is anything else you would like to know about me or to contact me for further communication please do so my sending me a message either by replying to me on here or my email mariogirl86@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time.
Thanks for posting! We'll take a look at your channel and game preferences and get back to you :)
opticq: So many streams!

I am so excited for Hotline Miami 2
Your excitement is valid. It's been worth the wait for the sequel :D
Spinorial: I am now positively terrified of Judas O.O
LOL why?
JudasIscariot: LOL why?
Spinorial: That game brings out a scary side of you. I have a visceral fear that you will watch the vod, erase it, destroy every copy of it, then track down and kill everyone who saw it. While wearing a pig mask.
I would be wearing a Jake mask :P

Also, too lazy to do the hunting down thing :P
JudasIscariot: I would be wearing a Jake mask :P

Also, too lazy to do the hunting down thing :P
Spinorial: As long as it's not Carl...
Don't give me ideas >.>

(I am kidding, of course :D )
Nognix: Just for future reference. :D
I shall save this :D Thanks!
vicklemos: I wonder if us, the community, can give some game suggestions for Twitch streams.
I'm asking this since I though it was mindblowing to check the twitch channel on a sudden day and see someone playing the first Rayman! :)
Feel free to leave your suggestions here, if you like :)