It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
I can't wait for Sunless Sea stream to begin :)
Post edited February 06, 2015 by zeffyr
zeffyr: I can't wait for Sunless Sea stream to begin :)
me too :)
I`ve seen a german let`s play of Sunless Sea and I still don`t know if the game is good or bad!
Maxvorstadt: I`ve seen a german let`s play of Sunless Sea and I still don`t know if the game is good or bad!
because it's awesome :D
If I understand correctly, there are 5 hours between GMT and EST.

So will the Far Cry session be at Midnight GMT, or at 6pm EST?
Fredo137: If I understand correctly, there are 5 hours between GMT and EST.

That should be 11 GMT, 2300 to rid ourselves of the ambiguity.

Spinorial: That should be 11 GMT, 2300 to rid ourselves of the ambiguity.
cool, thanks!
That will keep me from missing the first hour ;-)

Well, a little bit late, but GMT is centered in England. So, if you are in the United kingdom, your time is GMT!
Hello GoGGers!

I have submitted an application before, but I'd like to send another one. I'm very interested in streaming for GoG.com's twitch channel. I have been streaming for a little over two months and would like to continue my passion for live streaming.

Schedule:

Friday - Tuesday: 3pm - 9pm Pacific Standard time

Wednesday - Thursday : Flexible if considered for a potential streamer.

Games I'd Be Interested In:

Point-and-Click Adventure Games -- (Grim Fandango, Tex Murphy, King's Quest, Space Quest, Indigo Prophecy, etc.)

RPGs-- (The Witcher Series, Star Wars: KOTOR, Divinity: Original Sin)

Classics -- (Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Soul Reaver, Tomb Raider, Odd World, etc.)

Viewer Feedback (Pros / Cons)

Pros:
Very informative on the current game being played
Great viewer / caster interaction
Moderately well-put HUD
High-quality Mic, Webcam, and Green Screen (If needed)
Wide variety of Games Played

Cons:
Monotonous
Needs to improve on inflection of tones
Very one note, but entertaining when excited or surprised.

Please message me back if you'd be interested in giving me a shot to stream, thank you GoGGers and have a good day! :)

http://twitch.tv/RevolverC

Post Message: Here's a Let's Play I've recently recorded of The Cat Lady

Highlights: Thunder Cats... Hooooo!
RevolverC: Hello GoGGers!

I have submitted an application before, but I'd like to send another one. I'm very interested in streaming for GoG.com's twitch channel. I have been streaming for a little over two months and would like to continue my passion for live streaming.

Schedule:

Friday - Tuesday: 3pm - 9pm Pacific Standard time

Wednesday - Thursday : Flexible if considered for a potential streamer.

Games I'd Be Interested In:

Point-and-Click Adventure Games -- (Grim Fandango, Tex Murphy, King's Quest, Space Quest, Indigo Prophecy, etc.)

RPGs-- (The Witcher Series, Star Wars: KOTOR, Divinity: Original Sin)

Classics -- (Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Soul Reaver, Tomb Raider, Odd World, etc.)

Viewer Feedback (Pros / Cons)

Pros:
Very informative on the current game being played
Great viewer / caster interaction
Moderately well-put HUD
High-quality Mic, Webcam, and Green Screen (If needed)
Wide variety of Games Played

Cons:
Monotonous
Needs to improve on inflection of tones
Very one note, but entertaining when excited or surprised.

Please message me back if you'd be interested in giving me a shot to stream, thank you GoGGers and have a good day! :)

http://twitch.tv/RevolverC

Post Message: Here's a Let's Play I've recently recorded of The Cat Lady

Highlights: Thunder Cats... Hooooo!
Hi there!

Thanks for your application! We're always looking for more people to join the team :) I'll write you a PM tonight/tomorrow to discuss the details!
I have to say that I like the new format of the top post of this thread informing us many days ahead of what is going to be on twitch.
Piranjade: I have to say that I like the new format of the top post of this thread informing us many days ahead of what is going to be on twitch.
Thanks! We're going to try and keep up with posting at least a weekly schedule so that all who wish to see a stream can do so :)
Suggestion GOG: upload the twitch videos (or add a link to them) at the game page´ store if possible.
tokisto: Suggestion GOG: upload the twitch videos (or add a link to them) at the game page´ store if possible.
Past streams are available in the "Past broadcasts" tab on our channel - you can view them there :) We also announce release streams in the news posts that you'll find on the main page and in this thread (and the "Coming up on Twitch" news post).
tokisto: Suggestion GOG: upload the twitch videos (or add a link to them) at the game page´ store if possible.
GOG.com: Past streams are available in the "Past broadcasts" tab on our channel - you can view them there :) We also announce release streams in the news posts that you'll find on the main page and in this thread (and the "Coming up on Twitch" news post).
Yep, thanks. I´m already aware of that. What I mean is that could give more knowing of the game for those looking to buy it or interested in.