It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Edited the op with the invitation for tomorrow's GOG Classics Dungeon Keeper stream with 8-bitChris (Memories in 8-bit). I'm really excited for that one!

tfishell: I'd like to see more variety of streams, how about some low-selling titles? Rocket Ranger, Vangers, etc.?
Would YOU like to stream something as well, tfishell? :-D
Post edited December 11, 2014 by G-Doc
PiranJade beat me to it (again! ;-) ). On additional note - I'm not featuring Unit Lost's Theme Hospital stream for now, as it has been muted for some reason by Twitch and we're in the process of disputing it.

Best of luck to Judas! :-D
Just wanted to say thank you to our community mods and everyone who watched tonight's stream :)
MaGo72: Judas needs definitely to stream more games on the GOG Twitch stream.
I agree :-) We'll make him! :-D Kidding, I have no influence what so ever over the man. He's his own gamer type of guy. First thing he told me when I came to him about streaming was: "I play what I want, how I want, and when I want - and most importantly NO SCRIPT" (This Week on GOG was scripted, so probably that's where it's coming from). But I already told him that I would be very happy to see him streaming again in some time.

Meanwhile - you might have missed Judas streaming Din's Curse a while ago. Here's a recording!
djdarko: Checking out the Stream. Good job Judas.

Uh, I can't place the accent, are you Southern American? I assumed all on staff were from Europe.
I lived in Florida for over 20 years so the local accent kind of creeps up on you :)
Updated the OP again, with the info of Sir You Are Being Hunted stream with Shane Luis of RerezTV. I've been looking for an opportunity to get Shane to do something with us, and I'm super-excited for this one!
Piranjade:
ShadowWulfe: Sounds like it.
Yup - daily streams or even more than one stream a day, every day. :-)

Shane will be going live with Sir, You Are Being Hunted in a moment!
Sorry for the delay, everyone! The stream has not been cancelled, thanks to Chris8-bit's generous offer to fill in. So, even though we won't see Outcast 1.1 (that was the surprise), we still get a fantastic show with an unexpected game - Painkiller, on guest show in-and-out promo tour! The stream is going to start in about 1.5 hours.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by G-Doc
Updated the OP. Shane Luis of RerezTV is back today, to play another stealth game - oh, but how different this stealth game is. Then - it's Vlad, returning for another round with NEO Scavenger.
Attentioooon, everyone! A BIG one's coming :-) 12 straight hours of GeordyJones and his travels across 35 years of computer RPG history. Details in the updated OP!
Hello everyone! Sorry for the late notice - a special Square Enix stream with Vlad is about to begin.

I apologize to everyone who was expecting GeordyJones tonight for this last-minute re-schedule, but this is the last possible time window to sync up our streams with the current promo. I would also like to publicly apologize to Geordy himself, whom I informed about this sudden change much too late.

Also - best of luck to Vlad. Have fun with JC and Garret, man! :-D
@simplimazing: Yes, albeit it currently takes quite a lot of time before we can arrange for the first stream. But it's a lot of fun, according to people who did it :-)
...and it's done! Thief 3 is one of my all-time favorites, and Vlad truly knows how to make this series shine (even when you don't see that all that much because of all of the in-game shadows).

Tomorrow, Shane of RerezTV comes back to the GOG channel at 5pm GMT to put a shovel to best possible use in Shovel Knight :-)
Check out the BIG news :-) A Divinity: Original Sin Co-Op series with Outstar & GeordyJones is starting tomorrow, and will be continued 4 days a week - at least until they finish the game.
geordyjones: Im glad you liked it, Lodium.

What do the others say? Who was the real Maestro here, eh, eh? :D
Maestro? More like Master Chef - trying to deep fry everything and everyone in deep oil. ;-)