It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Final note: if you're interested in streaming on our channel, but would rather not start the discussion in public, feel free to drop me a private message. Ask away if you have any questions!
Post edited November 22, 2014 by G-Doc
@RevolverC: I'll contact you soon :-)

@Piranjade: Everything to make our favorite chat moderatoress (moderatrix?) happy ;-)

@mantarrochen: I won't be able to give you "prime time" if the video quality of the stream is really lacking, but we can test it out beforehand. Plus there's a ton of games on GOG that will still look just as nice in 480p.

As for the compensation, if you want to stream a game you don't yet have on GOG you will get it for the purpose of the show, so there's that for starters. If you enjoy streaming enough to be a returning host or even a regular, I'm sure we'll find some nice way to award your efforts. As for timing, as we're a worldwide community, I don't see much point to keep everyone in a locked down time slots.
I get confused with time zones way to often as well, but to my defense I need to operate on more of them then most people. Take Flaose - he's in Alberta, Canada and operates i Mountain Standard Time. Then there's JackAttackNZ, another of our our fantastic streamers coming form GOG community, who resides in New Zealand, which is literally the opposite site of the world to Poland. Oh, yes - because I'm in Poland. That's Central European Time, which is GMT+1, currently while we observe daylight savings. GOG servers, on the other hand, currently run on Cyprian time, which is GMT+2. Stil, we communicate most events with GMT - Greenwitch Mean Time. Now, for half a year this is what people in London have. But they're actually running on BST, British Standard, that observes Daylight savings (while GMT proper does not). I work with streamers from the United States - mainly in the Pacific Standard and Eastern Standard timezones. Sounds like a lot, right? Now - let's not forget that all these time zones switch to and from daylight savings on a different day (or don't switch at all).

See, this is why there's a countdown timer on the <span class="bold">news post page</span> communicsting the stream ;-)
high rated
Sighs aside, I completely SUCK at signing games - haven't signed even one in my 2,5 years with GOG. I was _once_ sooooo close to getting a game here as a prank, but I couldn't pull it off even for my mischievous motivations.

But now you brought that up, I'm happy to disclose that we've hired some more people whose _only_ job is getting games on GOG, and the team resposible for that part of our work almost doubled its headcount recently. Oh, and as for movies, we have a person dedicated just to that, so not a single game suffered in the process of getting those on GOG.

All that aside - Flaose should be going live in 45 minutes! Hope you guys give him a warm welcome ;-) Meantime, let me invite you to his retro-gaming channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LudiAntiqui
RPGOracle: For those of us that (unfortunately) missed the streaming, can we watch a recorded version somewhere?
(maybe I'm too quick and I should just be patient a little longer?)
Just updated the main-page post with the embedded stream archive. I always try to do that, although Twitch's embed player is sometimes tricky.

Other than that, if you're impatient, you can always watch all past broadcasts here:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/profile/past_broadcasts
Flaose: Hey everyone.[...]
I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself, Flaose! I knew we should do something like that with you ever since I saw your very first entry in the GOGgame Story video contest 2 years ago :-) Hope to see more from you soon!
Post edited November 24, 2014 by G-Doc
G-Doc: Just updated the main-page post with the embedded stream archive. I always try to do that, although Twitch's embed player is sometimes tricky.
RPGOracle: Yeah, I don't think the embedding quite works on this forum... now it just shows the HTML code... you may have to take another look at that post...
Yeah, I don't mean the forum post but the actual frontpage news post: gog.com/news/twitchtvgogcom_shadows_heretic_kingdoms

G-Doc: Other than that, if you're impatient, you can always watch all past broadcasts here:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/profile/past_broadcasts
RPGOracle: Tried that too, but all I see is a big white page... no broadcasts!?!
No Idea why would that happen. Have you got any browser scripts or extensions enabled (AdBuster, AdBlock, NOFlash or such) that may prevent some content from loading?
*bump*

Next stream coming in 1,5 hours. Please, give a warm welcome to our hostess: Outstar, a former member of The Witcher 3 dev team, digital artist, and flat-faced cat lover. Today, in our GOG Classics show, she begins her series of let's plays showing you around the fascinating world of Giants: Citizen Kabuto.

Also, quite a big piece of news I'd like to share with you. Another of our friends decided to drop by . Many will recognize him from his work on YouTube. A gamer, entertainer, philanthropist, and scholar, the man behind the red beard: <span class="bold">Jesse Cox</span>! On Saturday, December 6, he's going to stream for you either the awesome sonic-speed retro-platformer [url=http://www.gog.com/game/freedom_planet]Freedom Planet, or the beautiful tactical jRPG Agarest: Generations of War, and it's up to you which one he'll be taking on. Place your votes <span class="bold">at this Straw Poll page</span> (the poll closes this Friday).

Oh! And thanks to every one who stepped up to Twitch with us so far :-)
Post edited November 27, 2014 by G-Doc
rodrolliv: I'd say the poll is pretty clear: http://strawpoll.me/3069445/r
And now it's not so clear again! Jesse tweeted about it and now people are voting for Agarest, as they want to see him suffer through "jRPG bullsheet" ;-)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by G-Doc
Hey everyone! I've just updated the OP with the schedule for this weekend streams. JackAttackNZ goes live in 5 hours. We'll try to have streams at different times now, as our standard timing might be not convenient for many of you (like Jack who was kind enough to get out of bed to stream at 7am on Saturday last time, but we don't expect that of him ever again ;-) ).

The second stream this weekend brings a team of two (very) British gamers known as Unit Lost. They'll be playing This War of Mine - a game they found to be fascinatingly similar to... FTL? Yeah, I kind of made that connection in my head myself. Glad to see I'm not the only one :-D
G-Doc: Hey everyone! I've just updated the OP with the schedule for this weekend streams. JackAttackNZ goes live in 5 hours.
Pidgeot: The wording is a bit ambiguous: it'll still be Friday in the US then, but the post implies it will be Saturday. I would recommend using something like "Friday, 6PM PST / 9PM EST / Saturday, 2AM GMT"
Good point, thanks for that! This is the exact reason why I always make a point to make a countdown timer on the page with embedded stream.
micktiegs_8: So which version did Jesse play? The GOG one? Or the Steam one?
He didn't play anything yet :-) As announced - he'll appear on our Twitch channel this Saturday. He'll be playing Freedom planet - so said vox populi ;-)
Hey gang! I've just updated the OP with our stream lineup for the rest of this week. The schedule has never been so full before!

If you contacted me about streaming on GOG but I haven't got back to you yet (or we're in the middle of our conversation, but I'm lagging on replies), please be patient - I remember about you, and I'll get back to you. I'm very happy that all this becomes more and more of a community and I thank you for participating!
OK, Mystery stream with Quill18 coming in 6 and some hours, BUT!!!

But we'll reveal what it is much sooner. Everything becomes clear at 2PM GMT. :-)
Niggles: Strange question. Dead State is not on GOG. Does that stream mean its coming here is imminent? ;)
Exact-o!
Thanks for a great HoMM5 stream, Geordy, and congratulations on your nice debut! And thank you all for coming and rooting for our new host. Our Twitch channel community is quickly becoming a mirror image of the best qualities GOG forums got to offer! :-D

@MegapiemanPHD and everyone else awaiting my response - I'm sorry it takes this long for me to get back to some of you, but I promise I won't overlook anyone! It does take long, yes, but we WILL talk eventually and I do hope we'll be able to set up streams for everyone who's willing!
Post edited December 10, 2014 by G-Doc