It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
I'd like to see more variety of streams, how about some low-selling titles? Rocket Ranger, Vangers, etc.?
tfishell: I'd like to see more variety of streams, how about some low-selling titles? Rocket Ranger, Vangers, etc.?
That's interesting!
I'd really like to know what kind of streams other people would like to see!
And it's Outstar's 24th birthday! :-D
Piranjade: And it's Outstar's 24th birthday! :-D
I could do a "10th december" club with her as it's my b-day too (but 10 years older, lol)
Piranjade: And it's Outstar's 24th birthday! :-D
catpower1980: I could do a "10th december" club with her as it's my b-day too (but 10 years older, lol)
Happy Birthday! :-)
catpower1980: I could do a "10th december" club with her as it's my b-day too (but 10 years older, lol)
Piranjade: Happy Birthday! :-)
Thanks! Maybe tomorrow I'll finally play my copy of Giants Citizen Kabuto after her good series of streams ^o^
Piranjade: G-Doc (or GOGCiris?) said that there is a proper "coming soon"-page with a stream schedule coming up. :-)
Just imagine a Coming soon section with confirmed releases and dates, Twitch schedule with the right hours, contests and deadlines... *faints*
Happy Birthday, Outstar and catpower!! You picked a good time of the year to get mighty drunk and stay in a warm place :P

Also, is anyone else miffed that, with all these Giants videos around, the game never went on a flash sale?
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Spinorial
Edited the op with the invitation for tomorrow's GOG Classics Dungeon Keeper stream with 8-bitChris (Memories in 8-bit). I'm really excited for that one!

tfishell: I'd like to see more variety of streams, how about some low-selling titles? Rocket Ranger, Vangers, etc.?
Would YOU like to stream something as well, tfishell? :-D
Post edited December 11, 2014 by G-Doc
G-Doc: Edited the op with the invitation for tomorrow's GOG Classics Dungeon Keeper stream with 8-bitChris (Memories in 8-bit). I'm really excited for that one!

G-Doc: Would YOU like to stream something as well, tfishell? :-D
Thanks for the idea, but I don't have a webcam. :-)
Augh! I keep missing out on all these streams. Tough week.
Little reminder:
Memoriesin8bit will stream Dungeon Keeper on the GOG twitch channel in about two hours!
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Piranjade
We had a wonderful Dungeon Keeper stream tonight! Thanks again to Memoriesin8bit!

Tomorrow Unitlost will stream another classic - Theme Hospital!
So come and watch on Friday 7PM GMT / 2PM EST / 11AM PST!
Unitlost's stream will start in about 40 minutes! Get ready for some crazy Theme Hospital!
Ok, so the glorious Theme Hospital actually managed to make me watch 90 seconds of this stream.

And it's some British guy laughing at his own "jokes". Pathetic.

I feel tainted.