It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

<span class="bold">We Happy Few</span>, a stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Did you take your happy pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular dose, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.

You are not one of those, by any chance? Because if so, you better run, hide, or take your happy pill with a nice cup of tea. Before we find you and give it to you.

Wishlist <span class="bold">We Happy Few</span> today and get ready for a dark tale set in a 1960s dystopia of cheerful denial and obligatory merriment, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-PAEswwgLY
Post edited July 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
Aelran: Can we expect Contrast too ? That would be great !
Manywhelps: I'd love to, but it's out of my hands. We don't control the PC distribution rights for Contrast.
Damn, I'd buy it if it were here.

Heard good things about this game, I'll keep an eye on it at release (the other eye I need for everything else).
Wow, I really like how this one looks.
tinyE: "I'll teach you to be happy. I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!"
LMFAO! "Yer darn tootin, I'm angry!"

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

Insta-wishlisted.
I too am reminded of A Clockwork Orange, and also of Equilibrium.
This one looked really interesting, I doubt I'll buy on release but I'll wishlist anyway. Happy to see it here.

edit:
Note: Not all of these features will be available during Games in Development! They will become available as we develop them, leading up to the full release of the game.
ok, it's official: I won't be buying it on release.
Post edited July 07, 2016 by P1na
Thank you so much for bringing this to GOG. I'm really excited about this game.
Manywhelps: Hi folks! Sam from Compulsion here. We're going to keep an eye on the forums etc on launch, and are keen to get your feedback. In the meantime...
Welcome to GOG, good to see you here :)

Zelux: Is there a Linux version coming to GoG aswell?
I know its not coming to Linux and Mac at release, but I know it will be coming later down the line.
So if the Linux version will be on steam, will there be a linux version on gog aswell? :)
Eventually the Linux version should come out on GOG. But probably not in-development Linux version (there is some possibility, but developers can't promise it). See this thread: http://compulsiongames.com/forum/discussion/2300/alpha-beta-version-for-linux
Post edited July 07, 2016 by shmerl
Manywhelps: snip...
Thanks for the extensive reply ;)
Aelran: Can we expect Contrast too ? That would be great !
Manywhelps: I'd love to, but it's out of my hands. We don't control the PC distribution rights for Contrast.
Hey GoG staff.
We've already got some Focus Home games here. How about you give them a phone and point out that with "we Happy Few" being released here, there is a good opportunity to sell "contrast" bundled in with it.
This was my fav thing from E3. Looked really good. Really looking forward to playing it.
What about soundtrack?
Will it be as a goodie or as a separate purchase or none at all?
Wow, this will be GOG's Bioshock-alternative ;)

IronArcturus: Thanks for the info! But, wow, those are some pretty high requirements...
RAM is cheap these days, so ...
Post edited July 07, 2016 by gr4phic
Looked into this a while back & thought it seemed interesting. Glad it's coming here. :)
Instabuy on 26th! Meanwhile wishlisted.
B0SC0: Have you taken your joy yet?
As an official gog account you're not allowed to make references like that unless LISA is actually sold here.

Seriously, what's taking you guys so long?
Chacranajxy: Am I reading this right? A pre-order for an early access game?

At least there are survival elements. Thank goodness.
JudasIscariot: It's a "Coming Soon" announcement, not a pre-order :)
It's an honest mistake. We are so used to you only announcing any release ahead of time if there is a pre-order involved.