It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

<span class="bold">We Happy Few</span>, a stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Did you take your happy pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular dose, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.

You are not one of those, by any chance? Because if so, you better run, hide, or take your happy pill with a nice cup of tea. Before we find you and give it to you.

Wishlist <span class="bold">We Happy Few</span> today and get ready for a dark tale set in a 1960s dystopia of cheerful denial and obligatory merriment, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-PAEswwgLY
Post edited July 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
NuffCatnip: I like the game's style, reminds me of Bioshock: Infinite.
Pawel1995: Seems like it'll be a "Bioshock"-like Singleplayer game
exactly my thoughts
high rated
Hi folks! Sam from Compulsion here. We're going to keep an eye on the forums etc on launch, and are keen to get your feedback. In the meantime...

Chacranajxy: Am I reading this right? A pre-order for an early access game?

At least there are survival elements. Thank goodness.
Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. I can't see how to buy it - are you sure?

Marioface5: Is permadeath going to be optional, or no?
Yes, it will be. Permadeath is too frustrating for some people, and the only way to play for others.
Marioface5: Is permadeath going to be optional, or no?
Manywhelps: Yes, it will be. Permadeath is too frustrating for some people, and the only way to play for others.
Awesome! Thank you for the quick response.
"escaping a city of oppressive happiness"

Humm wonder what city was this based upon. Can say that the term ''opressive happiness'' isn't something you read on a daily basis...
Can we expect Contrast too ? That would be great !
Is there a Linux version coming to GoG aswell?
I know its not coming to Linux and Mac at release, but I know it will be coming later down the line.
So if the Linux version will be on steam, will there be a linux version on gog aswell? :)
NuffCatnip: I like the game's style, reminds me of Bioshock: Infinite.
Weird, but it reminded me of Dishonored. Must be the retro (futuristic).. Anyway, I dig the art style! As always though, I'll wait for the full release. :)
This looks really interesting.
We want information. Information. INFORMATION.
high rated
Aelran: Can we expect Contrast too ? That would be great !
I'd love to, but it's out of my hands. We don't control the PC distribution rights for Contrast.
Breja: We want information. Information. INFORMATION.
Have you taken your joy yet?
Very good. As a KS backer I was pretty certain it would arrive here. Glad to see it will.

Now if they would just release Contrast on here as well, but it makes sense they can't if they don't control it.
Post edited July 06, 2016 by IAmSinistar
My God!

Its like Bioshock molested Fable and Malcom McDowell filmed it.

W A N T !!!
Manywhelps: Yes, it will be. Permadeath is too frustrating for some people, and the only way to play for others.
Good! But I see on the gamecard there is also the classic hunger/thirst/sleep feature, could it be turned off too? Because for folks like me who don't have much time to play, it's really a turn-off to grind/farm food/water/resources. I don't mind if you make a "casual" mode :o)

BTW, even if the game is still in early access, its general orientation is a bit unclear as it's a list of common features nowadays. Could you describe a typical gameplay experience from start to finish?
catpower1980: Good! But I see on the gamecard there is also the classic hunger/thirst/sleep feature, could it be turned off too? Because for folks like me who don't have much time to play, it's really a turn-off to grind/farm food/water/resources. I don't mind if you make a "casual" mode :o)
Heartily seconded. As I've said elsewhere, unless basic survival is the point of the game (a la Don't Starve), it really adds nothing to a game where there are far more interesting dynamics at play. So making this optional would be great, unless these functions are inextricably bound to your character's mood, which is central to the game.