It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

<span class="bold">We Happy Few</span>, a stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Did you take your happy pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular dose, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.

You are not one of those, by any chance? Because if so, you better run, hide, or take your happy pill with a nice cup of tea. Before we find you and give it to you.

Wishlist <span class="bold">We Happy Few</span> today and get ready for a dark tale set in a 1960s dystopia of cheerful denial and obligatory merriment, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-PAEswwgLY
Post edited July 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
JudasIscariot: These are the *current* specs (subject to change etc.)

Recommended specs:

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX or AMD Radeon 7870 HD series or higher
DirectX: DirectX 11, Shader Model 5
Operating System: 64 bit, Windows 7 and above

Minimum specs:

Processor: Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher
Mobile: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.
DirectX: DirectX 11, Shader Model 4
Thanks for the info! But, wow, those are some pretty high requirements...
high rated
Manywhelps: Hi folks! Sam from Compulsion here. We're going to keep an eye on the forums etc on launch, and are keen to get your feedback. In the meantime...
IronArcturus: I've been looking forward to this game! It looks really interesting! Could you tell us what are the system requirements for We Happy Few? I don't see them listed on the game card.
Yep sorry - we just updated these today. Please keep in mind that these are just for launch on July 26, and they will very likely change throughout development. And forgive my poor formatting, we'll update the game card before release.

Recommended Specs:

Processor Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster

Memory 8 GB RAM

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX or AMD Radeon 7870 HD series or higher

DirectX DirectX 11, Shader Model 5

Operating System 64 bit, Windows 7 and above

Minimum specs:

Processor Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster

Memory 8 GB RAM

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher

Mobile NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.

DirectX DirectX 11, Shader Model 4

Operating System 64 bit, Windows 7 and above
Looks interesting, shall keep peepers peeled on this.

Curiouser & curiouser though, this room looks very (extremely) similar to some room I've seen in another game.

Perhaps Prop Hunt, not sure though.
I love the setting, the premise, the way it looks, I love everything about it... except for everything that makes it a game I guess. I hate survival games. I like to get things moving, having to scrounge for food and water is recipe for boring me to death. The procedurally generated world also doesn't sound too good. In my experience good storytelling goes hand in hand with meticulous world design, not a sandbox put together at random.

It's a pity, but it looks like it's a game that simply isn't for me. I'm sure many people will love it.
I'll wishlist this for now and see how it goes, but it does look to have some good points.

What made me laugh about it was that it looks to be the perfect game for Brexit voters! A strange world that they'd love to live in! - LOL!
Yay! I really liked Contrast and have high hopes for this one too :)
It certainly looks interesting, so I'll keep an eye out.
Breja: We want information. Information. INFORMATION.
fishbaits: Number Six: You won't get it.
By hook or by crook - we will.
deleted
It does look interesting; unfortunately only my iMac can run it at full specs (both my Windows machines are underpowered). And until I can max out my RAM (August), I won't be able to run it via VM on Windows 10 reliably. It does look promising and reminds me of Bioshock: Infinite mixed with almost any game by Double Fine, so I will still wishlist it.
we are happy
we are so happy
oh so happy
pretty vacant

yes i know the actual lyrics are we are so pretty
oh so pretty
pretty vacant

it just seemed apt

and i wil sit on the fence for this one and see how it pans out
So this is sort of an Europe 2018 simulator?

Wishlisted & thanks for optional permadeath.
I was one of the Kickstarter backers and this is not a Mighty Number Fail. Frequent updates, clear communication with the kickstarter backers, my pre-alpha key was sent out in a reasonable amount of time, and they were responsive when I had a problem reloading my save and patched that bug in a reasonable amount of time. No regrets backing this game. :)

Please remember to take your joy.
Post edited July 07, 2016 by Thunderstone
Looks great. This game reminds me A Clockwork Orange movie, don't know why. ^_^
JudasIscariot: These are the *current* specs (subject to change etc.)

Recommended specs:

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX or AMD Radeon 7870 HD series or higher
DirectX: DirectX 11, Shader Model 5

Minimum specs:

Processor: Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher
Mobile: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.
DirectX: DirectX 11, Shader Model 4
IronArcturus: Thanks for the info! But, wow, those are some pretty high requirements...
triple wow indeed.... i cant play 3d games but if i would , i wouldn't be able to run it

i5 750 2.67 quad core 8 gb
gts 250 1GB

thats it :D
i noticed that >80% of all games that look 3d , use way too much gpu and cpu... i think the engines or gamecreators used are to blame: xna frame work, unity, and other welknown engines require very powerfull pc.

If wanted and were able to play games like these i would have to fork out quite a lot of cash.....

Thats the main reason i am buying casuals for the last 6 years cause new releases require fast and powerfull computers which i cant afford, since old games seem to be disappearing (license issues ) we are stuck with new games, with extreme requirements which arent funny.

So i hope tons of new AGS adventures are coming very soon cause these (and casual games) are the only games my pc can run.
Post edited July 07, 2016 by gamesfreak64