It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
catpower1980: No GOG bear yet? I'm disappointed :(
apitis: Sorry, our GOGBear exterminating team went in and cleared everything out :(
Nooo... the poor gogbears :-(
Good. Now we could hope and wait for non-classic games of Bethesda.
IAmSinistar: It was pointed out that the extras are missing from the new versions too. So they are technically separate releases in that regard. .
In the release thread someone pointed out that the new Fallout games have multi-language unlike the original ones.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/rerelease_fallout_series_72e26/post18

IAmSinistar: I'd rather GOG did what they did than pull the extras from those of us who own the original releases, so it doesn't bother me that the new ones aren't on my shelf. I just want an assurance that the game files for both editions will continue to be updated
Indeed, an assurance that the version we have will be supported and updated would be appreciated otherwise its not cool to have to buy the games again for those that already purchased them a long time ago.
Elmofongo: This thread is incomplete without Roman5.

Come out Roman5 we have a surprise for you :D
THAT'S the name I couldn't think of. :) Yeah, he'll blow a gasket ... and then start posting song threads again. -_-
Glad to see them here! Finally!
Elmofongo: This thread is incomplete without Roman5.

Come out Roman5 we have a surprise for you :D
He's hiding soemwhere
gandalfnho: Wow, finally Bethesda is here. Hope Heretic/Hexen will be relased here in the future and the old Wolfenstein titles too
This! Would love for the Heretic/Hexen series to come here. And while we're on the topic of classic FPS games, how about Strife?
Unfortunately, I don't have the spare cash at the moment, but I'm getting my GOG version of Morrowind ASAP :)

Welcome to GOG, Bethsoft! I hope this decision is profitable for you and yields (many) more of your releases on here!
With Doom and Quake and Morrowind and (returned) Fallout...

... that should be a lot of wishes fulfilled on the community wishlist.
Damn, didn't expect Bethesda to show up on GOG. So... Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim confirmed, right? ;D
Post edited August 26, 2015 by AlbertCole
Well done! I hope Commander Keen will show up soon :)
IAmSinistar: This! Would love for the Heretic/Hexen series to come here. And while we're on the topic of classic FPS games, how about Strife?
Didn't NightDive get the rights for Strife? Or am I mistaken?

I would look forward to Heretic/Hexen too, never played Death Kings of the Dark Citadel.
Can somebody tell me if it's the uncencored version of the old Fallout Games, the censorship in older titles usually is terrible here?
tfishell: Yeah, he'll blow a gasket
Is that a euphemism? I still recall his reaction to Shodan being on the front page. *shudder*
Incredible. We saw it coming but still hard to believe. Day one Redguard
Hell yes.

Wonder what Disney magic happened.