It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Crosmando: you risk overshadowing the Gold Box releases.
THAT will NEVER happen! But GOG came close... too close... :D
Can we get The Evil Within too ? I always wanted to play that .
AlbertCole: Damn, didn't expect Bethesda to show up on GOG. So... Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim confirmed, right? ;D
I'm going to start with a more realistic dream, Oblivion next.
I just took this picture of my toilet following my reaction to this news.
Now THIS is some good news!

Too bad I can't afford them right now...but still.

Now just hurry up and get to Dishonored & Dark Corners of the Earth (PLEASE), and the newer TES & Fallouts would be nice too m'kay.
For those that are interested, the Divinity Original Sin 2 Kickstarter launched this morning.
Shouldn't those of us who had previously purchased the Fallout games now get Arena and Daggerfall free anyway?
I'm very happy to see Bethesda games finally on GOG. Great news!
yes yes yes. this is sooo good :D thank you gog!
*Checks window* Yep. Pigs flying!

Great job getting Bethesda!!
Shocking, isn't it? Congratulations and thank you to both of you, GoG and Bethesda/Zenimax!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

....Excuse me, I have to go change my pants.
Thought I was going crazy when it said I didn't own any of the Fallout games yet... (have them all of course). Won't re-buy those by mistake but will check out the other "new" releases
Double post - gog's too slow...
Post edited August 26, 2015 by musteriuz
That's something.
Congrats to Beth and GoG for reaching an agreement, we are happy (once again, but probably not not long :°)