It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RottenRotz: And you'll internally migrate to Sachsen-Anhalt to enjoy AfD Bundesland policies?

Probably not.

So please! Bit of intellectual honesty here!
TStael: But they have inflicted damage,haven't they?I mean those people..they were someones moms and dads,sisters and brothers
Gilozard:
TStael: And Bruxellois then?

They suffered actually. Some died, some were injured, some had their clothing blown off, and became
"victim stements" on net for all eternity, without asking for it.

I just do not understand you, actually,
Fine,doesnt matter...
And no economic problems arent real problems..They were jobless you say??hm,interesting.there are numerous eastern european men and women in west europe and i dont see them blownig up trains and aeroports!!! therefore your argument is invalid
Wolfehunter: I don’t have anything directly against muslim. I know some are good people who just want to live peacefully. But there believe isn’t peaceful. In their belief we are the enemy. This is something you have to understand.
vsr: That is a lie. There are a lot of muslims in Russia and ex-USSR republics. This is a peaceful religion.
But some extremists from Saudi Arabia, Qatar (you can thank them and USA for creating ISIS), distorted it, to fit theirs views. They have some activity in Russia as well, spreading radical Islam. But police and FSB deal with efficiently. Russian Islamic preachers despise them, and warn people about this danger.

Your problem is these extremists, not muslims.
RottenRotz: And these are normal people?Leading world force?Its just interests,all crazy
vsr: Yep. Meet next President of USA, you're welcome.
Trump is a red herring.
It is not a lie. You're not looking at the bigger picture. No point going on about it. If you don't see it already, you're not going to.
TStael: But they have inflicted damage,haven't they?I mean those people..they were someones moms and dads,sisters and brothers

And Bruxellois then?

They suffered actually. Some died, some were injured, some had their clothing blown off, and became
"victim stements" on net for all eternity, without asking for it.

I just do not understand you, actually,
RottenRotz: Fine,doesnt matter...
And no economic problems arent real problems..They were jobless you say??hm,interesting.there are numerous eastern european men and women in west europe and i dont see them blownig up trains and aeroports!!! therefore your argument is invalid
but there are plenty of them abusing our countries benefits system. A lot of them are getting the benefits that we don't just because the modern PC crowd don't want to offend them. They may not be blowing themselves up but they're definitely causing problems without violence.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by darthspudius
darthspudius: It is not a lie. You're not looking at the bigger picture. No point going on about it. If you don't see it already, you're not going to.
Feel free to tell. I'm listening.
Wolfehunter: I don’t have anything directly against muslim. I know some are good people who just want to live peacefully. But there believe isn’t peaceful. In their belief we are the enemy. This is something you have to understand.
vsr: That is a lie. There are a lot of muslims in Russia and ex-USSR republics. This is a peaceful religion.
But some extremists from Saudi Arabia, Qatar (you can thank them and USA for creating ISIS), distorted it, to fit theirs views. They have some activity in Russia as well, spreading radical Islam. But police and FSB deal with efficiently. Russian Islamic preachers despise them, and warn people about this danger.

Its not a lie, its a reality. I didn't make this shit up. This stuff is happening. I didn't say all muslims are extremist.. i said some are peaceful.. but it really doesn't matter whether their active or not.. We are the enemy. I don't care what governments or police or news papers say about distorting information.. I see it on my streets my building my schools. This isn't one small group. Its they're way of life. Nothing what you or I say will change that.

Wolfehunter: Its not a lie, its a reality. I didn't make this shit up. This stuff is happening. I didn't say all muslims are extremist.. i said some are peaceful.. but it really doesn't matter whether their active or not.. We are the enemy. I don't care what governments or police or news papers say about distorting information.. I see it on my streets my building my schools. This isn't one small group. Its they're way of life. Nothing what you or I say will change that.
I don't think it has something to do with Islam.
Most likely it is connected with aggression of NATO against theirs countries, plus brainwashing with distorted Islam from Qatar/Saudi Arabia. Turkey has some interests as well (Europe is promising EU membership for 50 years, basically lying).

What can i tell? Don't invade countries. Don't kill theirs leaders.
Live in peace. Even if it will mean you will not be as rich as in the past.
Wolfehunter: Its not a lie, its a reality. I didn't make this shit up. This stuff is happening. I didn't say all muslims are extremist.. i said some are peaceful.. but it really doesn't matter whether their active or not.. We are the enemy. I don't care what governments or police or news papers say about distorting information.. I see it on my streets my building my schools. This isn't one small group. Its they're way of life. Nothing what you or I say will change that.
vsr: I don't think it has something to do with Islam.
Most likely it is connected with aggression of NATO against theirs countries, plus brainwashing with distorted Islam from Qatar/Saudi Arabia. Turkey has some interests as well (Europe is promising EU membership for 50 years, basically lying).

I don't care what happened 30 40 years ago with ex. kgb or cia secret war games... I care what happens now.

Yep. Meet next President of USA, you're welcome.
Trump is a red herring.
darthspudius: It is not a lie. You're not looking at the bigger picture. No point going on about it. If you don't see it already, you're not going to.
RottenRotz: Fine,doesnt matter...
darthspudius: but there are plenty of them abusing our countries benefits system. A lot of them are getting the benefits that we don't just because the modern PC crowd don't want to offend them. They may not be blowing themselves up but they're definitely causing problems without violence.
Believe it or not i agree with you but that is not what we are discussing here.if you draw a line its still better then killing 30 people
vsr: I don't think it has something to do with Islam.

Wolfehunter: I don't care what happened 30 40 years ago with ex. kgb or cia secret war games... I care what happens now.
I have no doubt, you do. You killed Gaddafi in 2011, not 30 years ago, btw.
But this is the problem you have to deal with.
Your government decided that it's worth it (more pros than cons). Maybe they try to convert your countries to Nazi regimes (Baltic countries already go Nazi-way). Who knows?
Well this is interesting.Murderers Mohamed Abrini and Najim Laachraoui got back in EU through Hungarian refugee route.Thanks Merkel
Wolfehunter: I don't care what happened 30 40 years ago with ex. kgb or cia secret war games... I care what happens now.
vsr: I have no doubt, you do. You killed Gaddafi in 2011, not 30 years ago, btw.
Your government decided that it's worth it (more pros than cons). Maybe they try to convert your countries to Nazi regimes (Baltic countries already go Nazi-way). Who knows?
Canada killed Gaddafi? I knew people joked about Canada being part of US but didn't think it was true.
vsr: I have no doubt, you do. You killed Gaddafi in 2011, not 30 years ago, btw.
Hunter65536: Canada killed Gaddafi? I knew people joked about Canada being part of US but didn't think it was true.
Canada is a member of NATO.
Bully will not do his wrongdoings without his supporters.
Hunter65536: Canada killed Gaddafi? I knew people joked about Canada being part of US but didn't think it was true.
I think it comes from the viewpoint - there is Russia and there is everyone else. Canada, US, EU. Who gives a damn, really.
infinite9: and forced multiculturalism (not to be mistaken with the type developed from natural evolutions) are killing the nations of Europe and the United States.
MaximumBunny: Are you a member of a white supremacist group, a "whites are oppressed" redneck political group, or a hate group (a group that convenes to discuss how everyone of other backgrounds are causing problems in your views)?
More like someone who believes in preserving the existence of white European peoples and cultures and who believes that self-determination should not be reserved for only people with darker skin tones, naturally drier hair texture, and certain facial bone structures but rather for all racial and ethnic groups. I also believe in calling out a problem for what it is and basically calling a spade a spade.

Also, it is not simply other people of other backgrounds that cause all the problems but people who allow themselves to get bulldozed in the name of political correctness (cucks), those that allow themselves to become tools in such schemes (the self-pity types), and the ones who orchestrate such crap (the globalists and internationalists).

By the way, the fact that white people are blamed for everything in public schools in America (at least the ones I attended) and the fact that we were never told about the Barbary Slave Trade, the Middle Eastern slave trade, black slaveholders in the Americas, and Jewish merchants that financed the Atlantic Slave Trade shows signs that these claims of "whites are oppressed" are not so exaggerated.

As I have said before, I do believe in culling the Islamic populations. I believe in stopping Islam from spreading across both Europe and the United States.
AzureKite: I think it comes from the viewpoint - there is Russia and there is everyone else. Canada, US, EU. Who gives a damn, really.
Really. Now you can go, jump as high as you can. To distinguish yourself from Russians. :P
ciomalau: i've got better things to do i'm not crazy to read some quoran or whatever it's called
You should, just like everyone else here when he wants to talk about Islam with more than just propaganda from one side or the other.