It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
Is anybody else still seeing Battle Realms as $9.99?
Thanks for the freebie GOG, never played Battle Realms before, now's the chance! :-)

HypersomniacLive: Do you really think you're reducing server(s) strain by forcing people to go back and forth between the front page, promo pages, their collection pages and checkout?
No they don't reduce the server strain but they do drown in money thanks to us rebuying the games. Sssssh! It's a plan... and a conspiracy... :P
arbor78: The worst thing about the missing owned-tag is that I don't get the full discount on the promos. When I deselect the games I own in the Lucasfilm Adventures Promo I only get a 32% discount on the other games. Please fix this gog-team! Otherwise I won't purchase this lovely promo...
That is working as intended. It's to give you incentive to purchase the entire bundle at a higher discount. The cool thing is that GOG gives you credit toward the higher discount for games you already own that are part of that bundle.

EDIT: Oops, I missed you saying "when I deselect the games I own"... that is odd. I haven't experienced that yet, the bundles always seem to work as intended for me, thankfully.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by fuzzknuckle
arbor78: The worst thing about the missing owned-tag is that I don't get the full discount on the promos. When I deselect the games I own in the Lucasfilm Adventures Promo I only get a 32% discount on the other games. Please fix this gog-team! Otherwise I won't purchase this lovely promo...
Try to add the games to your card, in many cases you get the correct price at the checkout.

Edit: Ah, I see you found out yourself just a minute ago ;-)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
yyahoo: Odd, I'm not having any issues with the owned tag either...
It's not odd, see other people's posts in here, and this thread - it's the same bloody mess at every big sale, GOG's incapable of planning ahead, and plays around with site features and people's accounts instead.

Vythonaut: [...]

No they don't reduce the server strain but they do drown in money thanks to us rebuying the games. Sssssh! It's a plan... and a conspiracy... :P
I almost wish it were, compared to the sloppy job they're doing that would almost be preferable, almost. ;-)
yyahoo: Odd, I'm not having any issues with the owned tag either...
HypersomniacLive: It's not odd, see other people's posts in here, and this thread - it's the same bloody mess at every big sale, GOG's incapable of planning ahead, and plays around with site features and people's accounts instead.
Umm, okay... Then how are they choosing who to disable the feature for and who not to?

If it affected everyone, I'd agree with you, but I'm more inclined to call it an odd, unintentional bug since the effects are so haphazard...

I feel your pain. Hopefully things will be straightened out soon.
Thank you for the freebie GOG!! , never played but i will give it a chance
fuzzknuckle: That is working as intended. It's to give you incentive to purchase the entire bundle at a higher discount. The cool thing is that GOG gives you credit toward the higher discount for games you already own that are part of that bundle.

EDIT: Oops, I missed you saying "when I deselect the games I own"... that is odd. I haven't experienced that yet, the bundles always seem to work as intended for me, thankfully.
Yes it's also the first time this happens to me although it's not my first promo... But thankfully it was only on the promo page and in the checkout everything was fine. Only that I nearly would have purchased Sam & Max hit the road again. Luckily I checked every game in my account first... It's not always easy to remember which games I own already with 300+ games in there ;-)
a 5-star 400*user rated game as a free gift from gog.com ... very very nice, thank you very very much! :)
yyahoo: Umm, okay... Then how are they choosing who to disable the feature for and who not to?

If it affected everyone, I'd agree with you, but I'm more inclined to call it an odd, unintentional bug since the effects are so haphazard...

I feel your pain. Hopefully things will be straightened out soon.
Seeing a varied combination of side-effects at every sale, I'm inclined to think that they don't really know what's going on, or what they're doing.

As for things getting straightened out - yeah, they will be Soon™.
DukeNukemForever: Try to add the games to your card, in many cases you get the correct price at the checkout.

Edit: Ah, I see you found out yourself just a minute ago ;-)
Yes but thanks anyway for your tip! Would have been a shame to miss this one...
What about games that haven't been discounted yet? I keep checking for Dangerous Dave and it's never on sale.

EDIT: never mind, I actually thought this is the last day of summer sale for some reason.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Venser
Venser: What about games that haven't been discounted yet? I keep checking for Dangerous Dave and it's never on sale.
Well not every game is on sale in every promo... I don't know how many promos I've been waiting till I finally got Volgarr the Viking in this summer sale.
tinyE: Battle Realms is one of the greatest most underrated games ever and now no one has an excuse to be without it.
^ This. One of the games I still own on CD, it's that good.
tinyE: Battle Realms is one of the greatest most underrated games ever and now no one has an excuse to be without it.
IAmSinistar: ^ This. One of the games I still own on CD, it's that good.
I also have the original but never played it lol
I guess I will now
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Venser