It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
Cool - cheers for the freebie, I've finished LotR: War of the Ring which uses the same engine as Battle Realms but I've not played the original...
Oh, no you didn't...
Wow, I sure am glad I hesitated on spending my moneys during this sale, will indulge in some Telltale goodness now :)
Cool move, Gog.
Mind blown :)
high rated
My GOG... it's full of stars. XD
Battle Realms is one of the greatest most underrated games ever and now no one has an excuse to be without it.
Well, #SystemOverload for GOG

Now, waiting for my Battle Realm.
Thanks for Battle Realms, I remember that I played the demo and the atmosphere was great + the add-on Winter of the Wolf is included (and in French).
Thanks GOG !!!
Hope The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us games sell well!

I got Survival Instinct confused with 400 Days and assumed GOG had to bring a turd to get the rest of the games, but after using Google, it turns out 400 Days is actually a decent game, apparently.
Wait, it's only Tues isn't it? Damn you GOG for making me think it was Friday!
Thanks for the free game! :)
I was afraid the sale is ending and but then I read that it's still on until 21st.
Then I became even more afraid. Afraid for my wallet. :o
Tuesday is a nice day. Thanks GOG for the summer sale :)
tfishell: Hope The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us games sell well!

I got Survival Instinct confused with 400 Days and assumed GOG had to bring a turd to get the rest of the games, but after using Google, it turns out 400 Days is actually a decent game, apparently.
400 days is an expansion to Telltale's TWD Season 1, and kind of a cross-over to Season 2. Survival Instinct is completely unrelated to any of these games (other than the theme, obviously)
It's really nice to see Battle Realms getting more exposure.
Got a copy some time back from the gifting demigod known as trentonlf, so now I'll find someone who hasn't experienced it yet once the giveaway's done and pass the fun along. =)