It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
vashplf: GoG Galaxy seems to be working.

Looks like the GoG Galaxy store page is properly showing owned items, wishlists and separating bundles properly instead of charging you the full amount. Its not as convenient as the webpage but hopefully people will be less likely to re-buy items they already own
Well, not everyone is on Galaxy, and not everyone's inclined to install it just to have features that should be working on the website itself. I most certainly am not.

Get your act staright, GOG.
HypersomniacLive: Every single time GOG resorts to this practice, it affects people in different ways, but when inquiring support about it they can never understand what's going on, and it's always something at fault at the user's end; unbelievably sloppy job there.
It's during sales that the "owned" and "wishlisted" features are the most useful, yet that is always the time GOG disables them to save on server(s) resources.

And I'm not getting any notifications either; if it weren't for the little gear (I have to hunt down) I wouldn't have known that you replied to me.
You're not alone.
I don't see the owned tag either, though I haven't checked the checkout page yet as I'm at work. I also don't see the wishlisted tag and my wishlist is greyed out.

Perhaps it's browser based. I'm using Pale Moon.

Edit:
I'm seeing the wishlist tag on both the bundle pages and gamecards.

Edit 2:
The checkout page tells me I own 1 of the games, but it doesn't show me which one.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by HertogJan
12 more days, I don't think my finances can hold out that long. Still I'll be a happy poor soul.
Well, at least I got Banished this time, not much things of interest to me.

As for TTG, I won't give them a cent anymore due to the fact they disrespect their clients so much (besides using regional pricing).
From a game quality perspective, I quite like the first "season" of Walking Dead, but as many successes, TTG grew lazy (lazier) quite rapidly and the second season is quite so-so. Wolf among us is ok too.

But yeah, meh at TTG.

What I will gladly advise on getting though is Life is Strange, it's not unlinke the good things ttg brought with their new model for adventure games but quite more interesting in several ways (also, they bothered implementing key rebinds and have french subtitles in addition to english, which automatically makes them better in my book - too bad Square didn't try to get a deal on GOG or I would have gladly bought it here). Give it a try, it's cool.
Shambhala: Maybe something is conflicting? I even have Barefoot Essentials and it still shows properly (see attachments).
It worked just fine for me too until the encore started. It's GOG half-arsed job that's conflicting, see Grargar post.

And I do believe you, you didn't have to post screenshots. It's the same messed up situation at every big sale.
esvath: Now, if only GOG releases Civilization bundle this summer...
My Gog, it would be great!
I would like to report a bug on the sale of the latest Telltale Games. For some reason, they're selling at a discount that is less than 90%. I will not buy these until this bug is properly fixed.

That said, shall I just set things up so that any money I earn goes directly to GOG's bank account?

It would make things easier for everyone involved.

At least have the decency to wear protection while you keep on making love to my wallet.

Cheers!
HertogJan: You're not alone.
I don't see the owned tag either, though I haven't checked the checkout page yet as I'm at work. I also don't see the wishlisted tag and my wishlist is greyed out.

Perhaps it's browser based. I'm using Pale Moon.
Mine is greyed out too. I'm on the latest Firefox, but Grargar has a similar set of issues even on Chrome.
Grargar: I'm not sure what's going on, but the only part that I can't see the "owned" tag is on the main page itself...
HypersomniacLive: ... It's during sales that the "owned" and "wishlisted" features are the most useful, yet that is always the time GOG disables them to save on server(s) resources.

And I'm not getting any notifications either;...
I've had luck on the GOG home page using the list of games that appears normally to the right of the news (currently far down the page, due to the sale), then click "ON SALE" at the top of this list... it gives me exactly what I'm looking for: a list of only the games on sale and the ones I own are clearly marked. The only thing that could make it better for me is if I could then also sort the list, but it's a start. Give that a try.

EDIT: Oh, and the Wishlist heart is there too! And keep clicking "MORE ON SALE" at the bottom of the list until it goes away... you should end up with a list of everything on sale, but I haven't validated it ;)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by fuzzknuckle
WOW! You are taking amazing steps in making the sale as consumer friendly as possible. Thank you for making all the titles available for today. Hopefully, this will happen once again, as a last chance, on the 21th at the end of the sale. It would be such a welcomed situation for those of us that are trying to get the biggest bang for our buck.

Thank you for the great gift, GOG!
Post edited June 09, 2015 by MadalinStroe
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the freebie!

But could you please find a better way to save on server resources than disabling the "OWNED" feature from everywhere? They don't show as such on the bundle promo pages, they don't show as such on the game cards, they don't show as such on the checkout page (just that vague note of already owning one item). If we don't cross-check with our game collection we may very well end up (re)purchasing a title we already own.

Do you really think this is user friendly?
Do you really think you're reducing server(s) strain by forcing people to go back and forth between the front page, promo pages, their collection pages and checkout?
Odd, I'm not having any issues with the owned tag either...
just tried to gift my NWN1 key that I got with witcher 3 and it's expired.

foul play, gog.
Thank you, GOG! You're so kind! :)
tamablenebula: The action/roleplay/adventure/thinking tabs don't work - they display the same games in the same positions but with incorrect discounts.

For a moment I thought I could get Xenonauts at more than 80% off. :(
You are not the only one this is happening to, the pictures stay the same but the links to the games change if you move the mouse is over the pictures of the games (the wrong pictures of games of course), you just can't see how much each is off. I've tried the old work around of private internet window and the normal internet window and it doesn't work now. I finally gave up trying to use those buttons and just scroll through the games in the first page and try and pick out the games that are in the genres I like, i.e. strategy/rpg.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Daimones
The worst thing about the missing owned-tag is that I don't get the full discount on the promos. When I deselect the games I own in the Lucasfilm Adventures Promo I only get a 32% discount on the other games. Please fix this gog-team! Otherwise I won't purchase this lovely promo...

EDIT: Ok on the checkout page I got the correct discount. Anyway... this is quite confusing. But nevertheless I'll stay a gog.com-fan ;-)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by arbor78