It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
HypersomniacLive: But could you please find a better way to save on server resources than disabling the "OWNED" feature from everywhere? They don't show as such on the bundle promo pages, they don't show as such on the game cards, they don't show as such on the checkout page (just that vague note of already owning one item). If we don't cross-check with our game collection we may very well end up (re)purchasing a title we already own.
Although I agree that being able to tell if owned or not right from the "tile" of the promo would be better, I do see if a game is owned while in the store page or at the check-out page.
In the former case, beside "BUY ITEM", it appears a "ALREADY OWNED" writing.
In the latter, the game is grayed out and a gray box with "OWNED" on it appears beside the name of the game.
thx gog
love the free games bonus i wonder if i will be able to find something to buy fot last £4 to get xenonauts for free as well
Thanks for the free game.

BTW, funny how I'm willing to buy the telltale games I've already played yet not the ones I have yet to play.
This is so awesome. :-) Thank you for repeating the deals we missed! :-)
Thanks GOG for a new freebie.
I am glad it's NOT Torchlight (I know it will appear this year)

Good thing all deals are back, Bad thing my wallet is empty.
Enjoy fellow gamers!
Thanks for the free game ( wasn't necessary but appreciated), but can you restore the "already owned" function? I may not have as many titles as some members but with 200+ in my library, going back and forth on every interesting item on the front page or cross checking every item in the bundles is not very convenient.
I'll go back to poking around when its back up and running but till then I have no interest in looking at the store or making further purchases.
Shambhala: Although I agree that being able to tell if owned or not right from the "tile" of the promo would be better, I do see if a game is owned while in the store page or at the check-out page.
In the latter, the game is grayed out and a gray box with "OWNED" on it appears beside the name of the game.
The don't for me, and I just discovered that not even the "WISHLISTED" labelling shows anywhere, which is also completely unhelpful.
HypersomniacLive: But could you please find a better way to save on server resources than disabling the "OWNED" feature from everywhere? They don't show as such on the bundle promo pages, they don't show as such on the game cards, they don't show as such on the checkout page (just that vague note of already owning one item). If we don't cross-check with our game collection we may very well end up (re)purchasing a title we already own.

Do you really think this is user friendly?
Do you really think you're reducing server(s) strain by forcing people to go back and forth between the front page, promo pages, their collection pages and checkout?
I'm not sure what's going on, but the only part that I can't see the "owned" tag is on the main page itself. On all other pages, it appears normally (tested this on both Chrome and Pale Moon).
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Grargar
Now, if only GOG releases Civilization bundle this summer...
GoG Galaxy seems to be working.

Looks like the GoG Galaxy store page is properly showing owned items, wishlists and separating bundles properly instead of charging you the full amount. Its not as convenient as the webpage but hopefully people will be less likely to re-buy items they already own
*fry*

they didn't say they would be leaving for good, anyone notice that? are these deals gone once this particular encore is finished?
Thank you for the free game GOG!

But I couldn't help but groan when I read there were still 12 more days of sale - I've already spent $49.35 USD on games, NOT including The Walking Dead pack! Oh well, guess I'll easily hit the $50 ''bonus'' for a copy of Xenonauts.

I'm expecting / hoping for Star Wars bundles with a decent discount.
The action/roleplay/adventure/thinking tabs don't work - they display the same games in the same positions but with incorrect discounts.

For a moment I thought I could get Xenonauts at more than 80% off. :(
Grargar: I'm not sure what's going on, but the only part that I can't see the "owned" tag is on the main page itself. On all other pages, it appears normally (tested this on both Chrome and Pale Moon).
Every single time GOG resorts to this practice, it affects people in different ways, but when inquiring support about it they can never understand what's going on, and it's always something at fault at the user's end; unbelievably sloppy job there.
It's during sales that the "owned" and "wishlisted" features are the most useful, yet that is always the time GOG disables them to save on server(s) resources.

And I'm not getting any notifications either; if it weren't for the little gear (I have to hunt down) I wouldn't have known that you replied to me.
Shambhala: Although I agree that being able to tell if owned or not right from the "tile" of the promo would be better, I do see if a game is owned while in the store page or at the check-out page.
HypersomniacLive: The don't for me, and I just discovered that not even the "WISHLISTED" labelling shows anywhere, which is also completely unhelpful.
Maybe something is conflicting? I even have Barefoot Essentials and it still shows properly (see attachments).

Edit: so apparently for some it works while for others it does not. Weird indeed.
Attachments:
page.jpg (61 Kb)
checkout.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Shambhala