It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
nope. free battle realms link isn't working for me.
EDIT: okay ,button worked in firefox. i need to join a queue first???
Attachments:
Post edited June 09, 2015 by dick1982
yyahoo: Umm, okay... Then how are they choosing who to disable the feature for and who not to?

If it affected everyone, I'd agree with you, but I'm more inclined to call it an odd, unintentional bug since the effects are so haphazard...
They have regional mirror servers, it probably also depends on the load of those servers, so you are affected or not depending on your region or internet provider.
The owned tag on the promo page doesn't work for me too since the start of the sale, but at least it works on the checkout pages.

And the search field for the game forums, which also has been vanished since the start of the sale, is now back for me. Very much appreciated.
budejovice: A nice sale day. Thanks GOG. Will insta some Telltale, then hope to insta Kholat later today. Today right? :)
Don't know if you saw it, but someone in the "Update" or "Coming Soon" thread (I think Tekkman?) mentioned 7 PM EDT tonight! Not sure if that's a hard confirm or not, but keep an eye out!
tinyE: Battle Realms is one of the greatest most underrated games ever and now no one has an excuse to be without it.
IAmSinistar: ^ This. One of the games I still own on CD, it's that good.
It's been on my wishlist for quite a while. I'm looking forward to playing it... if that email ever shows up. :)
Thanks for Battle Realms! It was on my wishlist already so I was hoping to pick it up during the sale, but here it is for free!
budejovice: A nice sale day. Thanks GOG. Will insta some Telltale, then hope to insta Kholat later today. Today right? :)
Ixamyakxim: Don't know if you saw it, but someone in the "Update" or "Coming Soon" thread (I think Tekkman?) mentioned 7 PM EDT tonight! Not sure if that's a hard confirm or not, but keep an eye out!
Cool - I appreciate it! Missed the update in the thread, had only seen the release date on Steam when it was added to our tab here.

GOG - any other games about expeditions lost in the mountains will also be Day 1 purchases for me. Get on that. ;) (The forest fire lookout game too!)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by budejovice
penumbren: It's been on my wishlist for quite a while. I'm looking forward to playing it... if that email ever shows up. :)
Well, if it doesn't I can send you my key. :)

Incidentally, they look like perma-keys, so they should be good after the sale has ended, too.
penumbren: It's been on my wishlist for quite a while. I'm looking forward to playing it... if that email ever shows up. :)
IAmSinistar: Well, if it doesn't I can send you my key. :)

Incidentally, they look like perma-keys, so they should be good after the sale has ended, too.
I'll keep that in mind. :) I'm hoping they're just backed up, as they usually are for these things. I got my key right away the last few times they had these giveaways, but I suppose it's only fair that I end up waiting and waiting like most people said they did in the past.
Thank you for Battle Realms!
Uhm... uhm... should I get Lichdom or Saints Row the Third? Neither? Both? Discard them and buy Metro instead?
Decisions, decisions...

Btw, thank you GOG for the great giveaway!
I was already interested in the game and I was thinking about purchasing it sooner or later, so it is doubly appreciated! :)
Have you checked your game collection page? Mine's there, but no email yet.
Thanks for the free game... again. Hope you guys are making a killing on these deals.
HypersomniacLive: Have you checked your game collection page? Mine's there, but no email yet.
Nothing yet, either on the account page or in email. The front page says I'm queued, so I can only hope....
mobutu: a 5-star 400*user rated game as a free gift from gog.com ... very very nice, thank you very very much! :)
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/battle-realms/screenshots

but not exactly something i'll buy since i already have Warcraft 3. heroes are similar in WC3, though the units work very differently. and the campaign is supposedly very hard and fast-paced. i might want it more if it has a random map generator and some good fan-made custom maps like WC3.
Thanks for Battle Realms! You rock as always, GOG.com!
Tried a demo long time ago, it was great and I believe rest of the game is like that as well.