It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NateHevens: Can I install something like Clan Quest Mod 4.1 on top of UP+?
wesp5: No, each mod changes some of the same files, so they should never be mixed! All mods include the UP anyway and if you want the best mega mod, CQM 4.1 should be fine as it just recently included all the new UP maps :)!
Will it have the Plus patch extras, as well, like Night at the Library and all that?
wesp5: No, each mod changes some of the same files, so they should never be mixed! All mods include the UP anyway and if you want the best mega mod, CQM 4.1 should be fine as it just recently included all the new UP maps :)!
NateHevens: Will it have the Plus patch extras, as well, like Night at the Library and all that?
I think so. He recently got all the new stuff from me, but I don't know if he implemented everthing! I think he left out the warrens shortcut because there already is another one in the CQM itself...
I turn to a vampire any time i want to. i become a vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a powerful woman and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded woman in my country. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire kingdom by given me their number. if you want to become a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom whatsApp at +1 4313007649 on their email worldofvampir@hotmail.com
Marieforleo: I turn to a vampire any time i want to. i become a vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a powerful woman and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded woman in my country. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire kingdom by given me their number. if you want to become a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom whatsApp at +1 4313007649 on their email worldofvampir@hotmail.com
LOL!!!
Marieforleo: I turn to a vampire any time i want to. i become a vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a powerful woman and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded woman in my country. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire kingdom by given me their number. if you want to become a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom whatsApp at +1 4313007649 on their email worldofvampir@hotmail.com
NebuchadnezzarII: LOL!!!
He eats his fingers!
All right so I'm now trying out different mods. I've played UP+ several times. I want to play Clan Quest but it crashes every time I try to get to East LA, so that's in a holding pattern for now unless someone knows the fix. FTR, I'm not playing as a Sabbat... I'm trying to infiltrate them for LaCroix, although I have joined the Anarchs because that's my favorite way to play, honestly; every time I tell the cabbie to take me to East LA, the game crashes. I may start a new game in it and just skip the East LA content entirely. I may be missing one of the main points of the mod, but I still get all the other quests, and I low-key wanna sire Heather... lol.

I also have Camarilla Edition installed, but I haven't played it, yet.

I'm currently installing Antitribu right now (I know it's old and not being updated, but I'm curious). I'm also interested in Final Nights.

My question is about Final Nights...

Does Final Nights support the mod loader, or do I have to install it manually to get it to work?

ETA: Separately, is there a more up-to-date and in-depth guide to editing character skins? I'm talking about... like... changing/adding/taking away clothes (like if I want to remove the Brujah jacket and replace it with a different one... okay fine I admit it I want a topless Jeanette; more seriously I want to play with Strauss's outfit, as I kind of hate it, and I want to mess with some common character clothes a bit, as well), changing skin color, editing hair, eyes, etc... I'm very curious as to how to do this, what programs I need, etc.
Post edited July 20, 2019 by NateHevens
I can't help you with clan quest or antitribu.

For Camarilla Edition. It might crash depending on your system. If that happens, copy the dlls from the unofficial patch to cefinal.
TFN uses the mod loader starting with version 1.4.1

For your questions on models and textures you should look into the PlanetVampire forum. There have been extensive discussions about this lately and there you can find most of the experts who can help with specific problems.
ludgerarnold: I can't help you with clan quest or antitribu.
So I got past the crash on Clan Quest, actually, and managed to finish the game. Pretty darn cool, honestly.

For Antitribu... I started it, but it no longer loads Downtown at all. So I'm just gonna start a new game and change some things about the way I was playing.
For Camarilla Edition. It might crash depending on your system. If that happens, copy the dlls from the unofficial patch to cefinal.
Yup, I had that issue, so I did just that.
TFN uses the mod loader starting with version 1.4.1
Perfect. Good to know. Thank you.
or your questions on models and textures you should look into the PlanetVampire forum. There have been extensive discussions about this lately and there you can find most of the experts who can help with specific problems.
I just joined yesterday, actually. I'm reticent to ask, though. I'm not the most social person in the world, even online, and I know I need to search everything I can find first before I ask a question they probably get quite often...
I could've sworn when I saw someone play this there was a history or backstory tab in character creation, but I can't seem to find it myself. was it a mod or something?
HobeBryant: I could've sworn when I saw someone play this there was a history or backstory tab in character creation, but I can't seem to find it myself. was it a mod or something?
The histories are a feature of the Unofficial Patch plus and probably some other mods. They were not in the original game and thus are not in the default basic patch...
Post edited July 30, 2019 by wesp5
The U. Patch is in the Gog version now right?
smuggly: The U. Patch is in the Gog version now right?
Yes, but only the basic version with bug fixes only and usually they are a few versions behind.
smuggly: The U. Patch is in the Gog version now right?
wesp5: Yes, but only the basic version with bug fixes only and usually they are a few versions behind.
Thanks
Hi wesp5, I'm listening to your "wer macht denn sowas Podcast" right now ;) Thanks for your awesome work! Is it still possible to install the plus version of your patch with the gog version? I'm considering to buy it, because my old retail version doesn't install anymore. But I'd like to have the plus version of your patch.
Hellriegel: Is it still possible to install the plus version of your patch with the gog version?
Of course, just select plus and install it on top of the GOG version...