It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
We missed those UT 2k4 multiplayer matches with you, GOGers. Thanks to the huge help of two great GOG.com users and Unreal Tournament fans - Lyranaar/MarckY and SirDariusz, we're happy to announce an Unreal Tournament 2004 server dedicated for GOG Community! Huge thanks goes to both of them - You guys rock!!!
To enter the server you can either use this start up [url=ut2004://78.46.81.26?password=gog]link[/url] or use these details: name: GOG.com Community Server, IP: 78.46.81.26, password: gog.
This is not an official GOG server, but a private initiative for GOG.com's community. If you need any help concerning the server, please contact the administrator at MarckY@abwesend.de
Post edited January 11, 2010 by Cook
murasame: I'm waiting for my key now and wondering if I may use it on my 3 computers home...
Pityesz: You can for sure. The original physical copy I had was usable on two computers, and we was able to connect the same server back then. It will be no problem with your new key.
Unfortunately, I still haven't received it yet...
murasame: Unfortunately, I still haven't received it yet...
Sad to hear that. I hope it comes soon.
murasame: Unfortunately, I still haven't received it yet...
Pityesz: Sad to hear that. I hope it comes soon.
Still nothing... Not even an answer to say my case was being processed. Strange.
murasame: Still nothing... Not even an answer to say my case was being processed. Strange.
I contacted them only for one time for asking why I can't purchase. They answered me very fast and now I know the site can't accept Maestro Card, and only Master Card.
Pityesz: Sad to hear that. I hope it comes soon.
murasame: Still nothing... Not even an answer to say my case was being processed. Strange.
You didn't even receive an automated confirmation of receipt? If that's the case -- especially if it's been a week or more -- you should probably send another request (and, for 'Problem type', make sure to select "multiplayer key request").
HunchBluntley: You didn't even receive an automated confirmation of receipt? If that's the case -- especially if it's been a week or more -- you should probably send another request (and, for 'Problem type', make sure to select "multiplayer key request").
I have. And I've also received a notice that a key had been sent to me (over a month ago) and that I should check my spam folder.
Sadly, I wasn't able to find it in my spam folder and I ask them to send it again.

Waiting again now. I hope I get better luck this time.

Kind of strange though. I have a dedicated folder with a special filter (anything from gog.com goes into a dedicated folder) where I keep all my gog mails (including support, invoices, ad campaigns...) and I did receive all mails from the support team (French and International) but not the mail with the multiplayer key...

Well. One has to be patient I guess ! :-)
HunchBluntley: You didn't even receive an automated confirmation of receipt? If that's the case -- especially if it's been a week or more -- you should probably send another request (and, for 'Problem type', make sure to select "multiplayer key request").
murasame: I have. And I've also received a notice that a key had been sent to me (over a month ago) and that I should check my spam folder.
Sadly, I wasn't able to find it in my spam folder and I ask them to send it again.

Kind of strange though. I have a dedicated folder with a special filter (anything from gog.com goes into a dedicated folder) where I keep all my gog mails (including support, invoices, ad campaigns...) and I did receive all mails from the support team (French and International) but not the mail with the multiplayer key...

Maybe it fell out of the mailman's truck on the way from Poland to France... : D
murasame: I have. And I've also received a notice that a key had been sent to me (over a month ago) and that I should check my spam folder.

HunchBluntley: Maybe it fell out of the mailman's truck on the way from Poland to France... : D
You realize your joke could be viewed as... nah... if people don't have a sense of humour then we may as well stop thinking at once... Not very funny though but I do sense some empathy toward my case which I do appreciate a lot ! Thank you for your support ! : D
HunchBluntley: Maybe it fell out of the mailman's truck on the way from Poland to France... : D
murasame: You realize your joke could be viewed as... nah... if people don't have a sense of humour then we may as well stop thinking at once... Not very funny though but I do sense some empathy toward my case which I do appreciate a lot ! Thank you for your support ! : D
LOL, it was not intended to be a Polish joke, if that's what you mean. That didn't even occur to me, to be honest. XD It was just a silly joke. Sorry!
Add me if you wanna play.
Just got the GOG version for Super Cheap, have had the game for a while, first from the CD version, then pirated which i just played bots on, now this. Made a Discord server dedicated to Unreal Tournament. I haven't had any join server issues, but we'll see if anything happens.