It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want to add my voice here as well. Please add ultra-wide monitor support. It is very disappointing to see that there is no support for 3440x1440 resolution or really any kind of 21:9 resolution.
Also it need 16:10 aspect ratio support I have 1440x900 resolution and i cant stand the black bars.
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (446 Kb)
untitled1.jpg (433 Kb)
ultrawide support please. if gewnt in witcher 3 supports 21:9 why not thronebreaker?
+1 for 21:9 support. Come on, it is 2018 already, don't stick to 16:9 and less
Tossing my hat in here too,21x9 support would be Aces!
same here... why this NOT have 21:9 support ??? :///
Same here
CDPR please add us 21:9.
Very silly that in card games there is no such screen size.
+1 also
+1

2560x1080, please!
+42, needs 21:9 WQHD Ultrawide Support urgently, especially the 3440x1440 resolution -- this is 2018, not 1998, and what's more, Unity Engine natively supports these Ultrawide resolutions out of the box... so it really doesn't make any sense for Thronebreaker to block those.

I found it especially disappointing coming from CDPR... I would have expected that kind of neglect from EA or Activision, but not from my most favorite dev studio of them all; with great admiration come high expectations, and sadly they weren't met on the technical end of things.

But at least the GOG support told me that the devs were aware of this issue and apparently working on enabling true Ultrawide support with an upcoming patch... but no word on when that patch might come.
Post edited October 29, 2018 by HMorisson
HMorisson: But at least the GOG support told me that the devs were aware of this issue and apparently working on enabling true Ultrawide support with an upcoming patch... but no word on when that patch might come.
Thx for info, but I'll most probably finish it before the patch :(
HMorisson: But at least the GOG support told me that the devs were aware of this issue and apparently working on enabling true Ultrawide support with an upcoming patch... but no word on when that patch might come.
Someone from CDPR said on the Gwent forum that they not have any plans to make 21:9 version at this moment.
Vistula77: Someone from CDPR said on the Gwent forum that they not have any plans to make 21:9 version at this moment.
Have a link to that?

If that turns out to be true, I'll invoke the 30 day guarantee right away... incidentally, while I got the already mentioned reply from GOG support, the Gwent Support in turn told me that they couldn't tell me anything either way.

Really would have expected better from CDPR and the Witcher people.
Vistula77: Someone from CDPR said on the Gwent forum that they not have any plans to make 21:9 version at this moment.
HMorisson: Have a link to that?

If that turns out to be true, I'll invoke the 30 day guarantee right away... incidentally, while I got the already mentioned reply from GOG support, the Gwent Support in turn told me that they couldn't tell me anything either way.

Really would have expected better from CDPR and the Witcher people.
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/tapety-na-11-rocznice-wiedzmina.10988267/ - scroll down of the screen

It is in polish "Niestety, na ten moment nie mamy w planach dodania rozdzielczości 21:9" = "Unfortunately, at the moment we have no plans to add the resolution of 21: 9"
Post edited October 31, 2018 by Vistula77